Looking for a bump buddy EDD March 27, 2012

Hi wyntir

Congrats on your scan please post a pic, dont worry x

Glad every1 else is doing great, ive had some bloods taken this week and am now waiting for an appointment for recurrent miscarriage clinic xx

coco: glad things r going well, cant wait for ur next scan :) My next scan is on tuesday ill be 11 weeks then :)
wyntir: i seen the scan u posted in share ur scans thread, looking great! GL at ur next appt cant wait to see ur next scan :)
Lexi: how r u doing hun? glad to hear ur taking positive steps to find out whats going on, and im praying for you that u will get ur forever baby soon. Sending {{{HUGS}}} and lots of love! <3

ok heres the 3 pics i got today at my 11 week scan :) everything is looking good baby caught up growth wise and is actually measuring a day ahead now, seen the heart beating and heard it too really put my mind at ease. Heart beat was 163 bpm today.:cloud9:

Attachments

• My pics 123.jpg
    My pics 123.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
  • My pics 124.jpg
    My pics 124.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
  • My pics 125.jpg
    My pics 125.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Congrats honey really pleased for you xxx

Um... so, so. Was very emotional last week but been back at work since Thursday so just trying to get on with it. We are busy so better than sitting at home i guess. Still waiting for an appointment so feeling frustrated as ive no idea when that will be, or how long it will take for tests and results, and whether they will actually find anything anyway. I just want answers and i want them now! But that isn't going to happen! Also i dont know whether to try again or wait while we have tests etc? It's all just soooo frustrating! xxx

i can understand that i felt the same last time and was so frustrated they woudnt do tests but even tho the dr told me to wait 3 months b4 trying we started trying right away and honestly it made us feel better then waiting around cuz they say the first 1-3 months after a mc are ur most fertile times and i was afraid if we waited we might loose out on our chance...it worked for us but i know u want answers b4 trying so its really up to u and how u r feeling just follow ur heart hun and i just know things will work out for u eventually and u will get ur forever baby <3 my heart broke for u when i read what had happened i sat here and cried for a good hour i was so upset so im really praying that u figure out whats going on or that u will be blessed with another little bean soon. U know im here for u anytime u need to talk i know it must be kinda hard and frustrating talking ot me at times cuz u lost ur little one but i really do understand how hard it is and want to be here for u no matter what.

Like greeneyes has said Lexi, just go with what feels best to you.

Wonderful scan pics greeneyes! Cute little hand :)

I still can't get over that i've made it to 11 weeks

Thanks wytir :) and trust me i know exactly how u feel i can still remember when i got my first BFP at 3w 4d and how it seemed time was going so slow and now i sit here and think wow im 11w 1d now it just dont seem possible but im thankful so far everything is looking good and i can't wait to meet my lil one :)

Thanks for the support, had my mind taken off things recently as my dad was having an op friday. Anyway i have an appointment at oxford Saturday, i have no idea whats gonna happen then, i cant really see any consultants working on a Saturday. Maybe it will just be paperwork then wait to see a doctor? Will keep you posted, glad all is good with you guys xxx

Thanks for the support, had my mind taken off things recently as my dad was having an op friday. Anyway i have an appointment at oxford Saturday, i have no idea whats gonna happen then, i cant really see any consultants working on a Saturday. Maybe it will just be paperwork then wait to see a doctor? Will keep you posted, glad all is good with you guys xxx

Praying for u hun <3 Let us know how u make out.

im ok ta! feels a bit odd being due at the end of a month knowing that my baby will probs come a lot earlier!

How are you doing? xx

Hi Amy! Nice to have a new person.

12 weeks today!!! I can't believe i've reached this! Got consultant appointment on friday and scan, yay! Still a bit baffled as to why I'm seeing a consultant, but guess I will find out then lol

perhaps because of your previous loss??

ive seen a consultant ever since my 1st for various reasons... previous csection, multiple 2nd tri loss & thrombophilia... no one likes to see me tho LOL

Hey wyntir and amy :) Feeling ok just extremely tired all the time but the feeling sick is letting up a little bit, still kinda hard to believe im 12w+1! i know its still early but i keep feeling like bubbles popping in my lower tummy so makes me wonder if it could be baby moving lol guess im just anxious to actually feel baby and KNOW its baby :)

After talking to work collegues it appears that everyone here in NI gets midwife and consultant appointments. Not just because of a certain reason.

Hubby and I went to a Sure Start parentcraft night last night, we had a great laugh. Actually met a couple who live a few doors from us lol. Did some relaxation, found out that they do baby yoga and baby massage which i'm greatly looking forward too. Its held once a month and starting from November they will be holding prenatal yoga classes once a week, I cannot wait!!

Tomorrow morning is my dating scan at 8.30am, also I got a letter yesterday to say I have to go for a repeat blood test for my blood count/antibody screen. Awesome, just what I wanted. Not. So who knows what time we will get home tomorrow lol.

Anyways hope everyone is doing great!

Wow wyntir that sounds like fun :) GL on ur dating scan, cant wait to see pics!

Today went great, got bloods done, everyone had to get them repeated because they were all wrongly labelled.

Scan was great, baby is extremely active, jumping around crazily lol. It kept flipping, we could see and hands and feet moving about.:happydance:

Got two pictures, not the clearest but we love them. Doesn't help that my phone isn't the best at taking pics of pics.

When consultant was checking things, he found what he thinks could have been another one, he can't tell for definate but he says its more than likely I've been expecting twins and one just didn't develop. Don't know how i feel about that really.
But this baby is doing great, measuring ahead at 13 weeks. Developing perfectly. :yipee:

So photos

This is is facing upwards, head on left.
12week.jpg

This you can see facial bone, its facing forward
12weekultrasound.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4