Looking for a bump buddy! Is anyone due June 28?

omg update, I bought a really cheap doppler earlier and just heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time! I've not seen baby at all yet or heard the heart beat. It was so exciting. I'm on cloud nine :happydance: :happydance:

Oh my gosh, congrats Doodle! :) :) that's so exciting! At my doctor's appointment yesterday he was like "sometimes it's hard to hear the heartbeat this early... are you going to freak out if I can't find it?" And I was like, maybe... so then he promised me an ultrasound if he couldn't find it, and then he found it right away!! I was so excited! :) :)

KayJay, Can't wait to find out what you're having! Will you find out in January?

Oh and we announced on facebook today with this picture! As you can see I don't really have any bump yet.

Attachments

• announcement.jpg
    announcement.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 5
Livvy that announcement is perfect! :) so cute! Very glad to hear that he found the heartbeat right away. What an amazing birthday present for you. Did you have a nice day? :)

I've had a few days of not feeling sick and thought that I was over it... Then this morning I woke up :dohh: I'm calling this day a write off and am just curled up on my sofa watching netflix, trying not to smell anything that might make me throw up :haha: how are you girls?

Thank you! I had a really great day. Now I'm just trying to survive work till Christmas. :)

Aww you poor thing. Hope you were able to take it easy and rest up!

Hey girls :) how are you all? Excited for Christmas tomorrow?

I found out that I won't be able to be scanned for the FIRST time until I'm 16 weeks pregnant for definite yesterday :( boo. But it's on OH's birthday so hopefully it'll be a nice experience for him, providing everything's okay with baby.

Other than that it's been pretty uneventful. Any updates from you guys?

Christmas was great but sad about going back home tomorrow :( I hate living far from my family.

That sucks about your scan! Two weeksish then? My next appointment is Jan 14. Has your nausea gotten any better Doodle?

So sorry I've been so quiet. I didn't see the chat pop up in my newsfeed!

I've finally had my scan. My due date is now 25th June. We have a healthy little baby kicking around in there.

How are you girls? Have any of you felt your babies yet?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
Awww Doodle, he/she is sooo cute! Are you planning on finding out gender?

I haven't felt any movement yet, but feel like I'm getting huge. :O I also bought a really cheap pre-owned doppler and have been listening to baby every few days :)

Hehe thanks Livvy :) I know most babies look the same on scan pics but I think s/he is cute too :haha: I can't wait to feel the first movements :D

We are staying team yellow I think. Although it's taking all of my will power. What about you? I just saw you post on IG and the caption mentioned a name... ;) do you know your baby's gender already?!

Aww, I feel you with the whole weight thing. I am not in my old jeans really now. Has anyone commented on your bump yet?

Well maybe it's just me but I think babies look different on ultrasounds!

We're staying team yellow too :) That was just our last name and "fry" at the end, what we've been calling baby so far :D

No, no one's commented on the bump yet... except for when I post facebook pictures of it of course :haha: Have you announced on social media yet? Do you plan to?

:haha: I realised that about a second after I posted. That's really cute.

It's good that we are both team yellow, can keep each other's willpower strong :) have you thought of names at all? We were discussing them the other day, makes it so much more real!

I haven't announced on social media! I will announce the birth but my mother (lol) doesn't want me to announce it, she's ashamed :dohh: she's getting more excited now though.

Thanks!

Yes we have... we like a lot of the same girl names but couldn't agree on A SINGLE BOY NAME for months. But now we've found ONE we both like, miraculously, so unless something changes, if it's a boy his name will be Slade. :)

Aww, haha. But won't it be obvious in a bit if pics of you are put up? :)

How's everyone doing?? Time is going so fast and yet so slowly all at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->