Looking for a bump buddy who's been through a MC too

Oh no sam what's wrong???

Sending you big hugs and I hope you are ok!

xxx

Hello Ladies, can I join in here too?? I have 2DD's then has a mc at 5wks in aug, conceived the next month only to lose that bub at 11.5wks in Nov. I got my BFP last week and I am so excited but soooooo nervous. I have been in touch with my midwife about getting bloods done at 6wks, I decided not to get an eraly scan because last mc my bub was still alive right up till it happened so I dont thinl it would reassure me any having one at 6wks...
so FX ladies these pregnancies go smoothly and we have beautiful babies in October! (my 2 DD are 4th and 8th of Oct 2yrs apart..this one is due 14th oct ...2yrs after....!!)

Welcome pip! Here's to healthy babies in October ! Xxx

Just today got some more blood work done- just an hcg test. I won't get results until tomorrow- hope my numbers are good.

Has anyone started getting a little nauseous or other symptoms?

hi. I also miscarried aug 2nd 2010 and am pregnant again just found out last week.

had my 2nd hcg result yday was 1577 , 3 days earlier was 567...still seems rather low to me ....last time on my m/c my hcg was 980....didnt make me feel good to get results even though it doubled it just seems very low compared to other peoples i have seen on line...am having another blood test today...& scan this evening....my symptoms seem to be lessening....

has anyone else had hcg's done regularly??

Hi Serendipity,

I hope your scan later goes well, please let us know.

I’ve not had hcg blood test before so I can’t comment on that…to be honest I have no idea what’s good or not…all the readings are like a foreign language to me.

Don’t worry about symptoms, they can come and go all the time.

I've felt a lot less nauseous in this pregnancy so far than I did the last one, but my nips are loads darker than last time (tmi?)...sometimes I feel sick and sometimes I don't…and it’s not at set times of the day either.

I've been having cramps on and off for a couple of weeks now and I worry when I have them about having them, then worry when I don’t thinking is everything growing ok?...silly I know but when you have been through what we have you’re allowed to worry a bit more I think.

I hope you get on well today!

Blue xxxx

Hi, I also mc in December am 6 weeks today!! I didn't find out until my scan baby had died at 7 weeks but my body carried on. I also have a DD who's nearly 2, so siting and relaxing is out of the question!! Also every twinge and lack of symptom I think it's that time again!

Hope your ok sam x

Hi ladies, sorry Serendipity I dont have any experience with bloods, its never been an option to have them done, hope yours and peanutbears numbers are good.
Welcome littlebbaby no 4!

well im feeling nauseus today and extremely tired yesterday, feeling so up n down too, Symptons come and go though all day every day....

Hi angelface, I also had a mmc so know how upsetting this is, I also have a dd who is 19 months and we are due around the same time!xxx

Serendipity, I have had two HCG tests with this pregnancy. My first was at 18 and a week later it was at 641- which is good. Your numbers more than doubled in the 2-3 days so I think they're good. I hope your next test numbers are even higher- I have another test scheduled for in a week and after my numbers are at 10,000 my doctor wants me in for an ultrasound.

I've had symptoms come and go which kind of makes me nervous. If I don't eat very much while I'm at work - I definitely feel it. I think every time I feel discharge I want to go to the bathroom to make sure it's not blood. I want to be positive but sometimes its just hard.

I wouldnt worry about symptoms ladies, i have none at all, just maybe a bit tired in the afternoon but that maybe has something to do with running after a 3yr old and a 16mth old! I never got anyhting with them either and thats what made me think I was preg this month, the total lack of anything. I am going in next week for bloods, are any of you on pregesterone? I took it with DD1 after it started dropping and i was told she would mc, so I love the stuff! Why is it that the months just fly by when you're ttc then the moment you get that BFP the days until 3mths just drag??
Have you told many people this time? I want to shout it to the world, and it was great the support we got after last time but I hated having to tell people we'd lost the bub. Saying that- I usually cant hid my preg belly by about 8wks anyways,,,hehehe. Keep smiling ladies, these babies are staying put till october!

Heya,

I've told three people about my pregnancy this time my husband, sister in law (who is my best friend) and another close friend (the only one in my group to have had a baby)...I too found it horrible and I felt guilty about having to tell excited gran parents it had gone...I told my sister in law so I could share my feelings with her, and my previously pregnant friend so I could ask her advice on things…basically I just have a little support group who will be there if something goes wrong too!

My symptoms are all over the place and completely different to my last mc pregnancy. I’m feeling very, very tired all of the time…I wake up tired! I’ve had random dizzy type feelings, some cramps, dark nips and sore boobs…but they are not always there and seem to come and go a lot.
I had horrible morning sickness last time and the midwife kept telling me it was a good sign that I wouldn’t mc…that was obviously wrong! So I’m not worried about symptoms as they can be completely different from one pregnancy to the next…let alone one woman to the next!

xxx

Morning bluefairy. I too haven't told many people just my best friend, like u for support, my oh, our parents n that's it. It's too hard to tell people if it goes wrong again. I see people on the 1st tri section telling everybody, buying baby clothes at like 6 weeks and I want to tell them no !!!! It's not worth jinxing it, but I suppose I was like that with my first and before any losses. Now I just want to hide away until all is ok ha.

My symptoms are the same blue, come and go. Been quite sicky today, feel tired when j wake up. Feeling ok now though thanks to the Ginger beer!

Hope all is well with all the other yummy mummies today !! Xxx

My oh bought a cot...can you beleive at 8 weeks! I told him not to but it was a suprise...he even put it up in what would be the nursery...it's not a very nice reminder but i've not had the heart to put it down....lets hope I won't need to this time!

I think it's good to have a small support group and I'm really looking forward to celebrating once I have had the scan, know everythign is ok and we can all celebrate without worry!

I got my scan date yesterday...2nd April....sooooooooo far away!

Hi all, had early scan last night & was gr8 results..saw yoke sac,fetal pole & hb!! will be 6wks tomorrow..even had a little photo taken!! but bad news is my oestrogen levels are decreasing..which is not good sign..you need apparently good progesterone levels & oestrogen levels to maintain pg & bcoz mine are dropping i now need to go on oest supplements as well as the prog i am already on...so yes i am getting all help possible to maintain this pg but we all know what the but is........

most women dont get their bloods monitored during pg so closely..so who knows if i am worrying for nothing..but the fertility program i have been on is all about monitoring bloods closely & they have great sucess for woman who have recurrent m/c issues..so i am sure they know what they are doing.....

hope everyone is feeling good today??

hi everyone, heartbroken for Sam XXXX
Hope everyone else doing good. we have only told my mum. I'm not so eager to tell this time think i'l keep quiet for as long as I can. very tired and quesy all week which i suppose is reassuring for me cause last time i lost all symptoms at bout 6 or 7 weeks even though i carried till 12 weeks they told me baby stopped growing at 6 and also when i look back i took a headache around 6 weeks which lasted for 3 days which was prob a sign something was wrong. when my mum m/c she too had a headache. I have 3 children age 6,4 and 20 mts so maybe this will be no 4.

Sam...how are you?? I have my fx that it was just a false alarm and you are fine. Big Hugs!

Hi there, Im in similar situation. I had a m/c july last year at 6 weeks, fell pregnant after it straight away and lost baby at 6 weeks again. Pregnant again, this time I'm 8 weeks and things look good (there was a baby at scan and heartbeat!!) Excited but a nervous wreck!! I keep taking preg tests (£1 store ones) and checking TP. Its rediculous but reassuring..

How is your pregnancy going so far? How you feeling?
Lisa x x

I think I've taken about 15 tests since my first BFP. I know thats a bit crazy but I had seen sooooo many negative tests (probably about 60) that is was nice to see some positives! It helped me believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->