Looking for a bump buddy who's been through a MC too

Hi......
I am new to this.....but could really do with the support and friendship from a bump buddy :flower:
Here's where I am so far:
I ovulated 6 days late (doc says bcos of m/c in dec and did long haul flight with 9 hour time difference!) I went to epac on tuesday 21/2 and my hcg blood was only 11 and the doc said he thought I had been pregnant and that it was nearly over and that I would m/c again then on thursday 23/2 i did a hpt and it was a quicker stronger line so I went to hospital again to check my hcg blood again and it was 45 so 4 times more! Doc rang me and said he was really happy to tell me that it was looking good and that I was ok and that my progesterone was at the right level, it was just that I was only about 3 1/2 weeks! I had 1 wipe of pink discharge but doc said probably implantation? lets hope so! other than that I am soooooooooo excited :happydance: but other half not really wanting to get excited because of mc in dec!! I wish you all the best of luck and I hope we all keep in touch through this :) xxxxx
lot's of stickyness
am xxxxxx

hey annamarie, welcome to the thread! I am in the same boat as i go in today for my second hcg i am only 4 weeks today on monday it was 31 was told to wait til today and have it retested cause they felt i would miscarry before today because it was soo low and if i didnt its probably ectopic, they did a great job of leaving me to stress. Thing is other than gas heartburn and sore boobs i feel great so i really think their wrong!!!! My fingers are crossed for you and your sticky bean and congrats!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I've made it to 7 weeks today, it's the longest I've ever been pregnant. whoop! Just taking it one day at a time and hoping for the best.

I've had horrible morning sickness lost 6 ibs in 6 days which is a good indication of how much puking I've been doing....I'm so fed up of being sick.
Bloating is horrible too, bought my first pair of maternity jeans today so i can wear the same pair all day. From the morning to the evening I boat a whole dress size it's gross and i feel like a hippo!

I have my first mw appointment on Tuesday! hoping to get an early scan fx'd!

Hope you are all well. xxxxx

good luck on your appt blue, fx for you!!!! I get my hcg numbers back tomorrow hopefully praying they have to be atleast a 248 will keep you posted

Hi girls,
good luck with your hcg results today, I hope they come back really high for you........also good luck with your scan appointment, I had a couple of wipes of blood after sex yesterday.....went into panic mode (as you do!!) rang doc and they said that bleeding after sex (especially if you orgasm) is quite normal?? any views?? I hope so so much! I am now nearly 5 weeks! Well done to you to getting to 7 weeks too that's awesome news xxx
I have got my scan booked for 12th march I so hope I get to that!! xxx

good morning all and sticky babies for all today!!!! I'm up just couldn't sleep worth crap last night but I'll feel it later when i work 830am-700pm ehhhh

Annmariecrisp - Some blood after sex can be normal. Just as long as you don't continue bleeding you should be fine. My doctor told me to have a break from sex for a few weeks after I bled a little bit...just to be on the safe side.

Reprogirl - Did you get your test results today what's the news?

xxx

blue fairy yes I did!! They went from 31 on monday to 438 yesterday nurse says that's great and doesn't wanna see me til beg of april! Ahhhh that's soo far away but was given the alls good so I feel better even though it seems I pulled a musxle in the side of stomach getting off the xouch last night!!!! Does anyone else have very very watery cm like to the point that I have to run to the loo cause I feel wet!

Does anyone else have very very watery cm like to the point that I have to run to the loo cause I feel wet!

Yep, me. Especially if I have drunk plenty of water. I go running to the loo panicking, expecting to see blood. But its just watery cm. Have started wearing white or light coloured knickers so I can tell straight away.

Annmariecrisp - Some blood after sex can be normal. Just as long as you don't continue bleeding you should be fine. My doctor told me to have a break from sex for a few weeks after I bled a little bit...just to be on the safe side.

Reprogirl - Did you get your test results today what's the news?

xxx
Thanks, the doc said it was quite common and that alot of blood goes to the cervix and that can cause the spotting, he said it can last up to 48 hours. I have to say I had none in the day yesterday and then last night it got worse and then this morning it had almost stopped! I am hoping soooooo much for things to be ok, I asked for another hcg test just to make sure the numbers were on their way up and he said that he would but would rather not as it makes it way too medical and it won't change the outcome of what was going to happen, which I thought was fair enough, so now I will have to wait and take each day as it comes! and yeah no sex for OH for a good couple of weeks!! He'll be gutted, he's going away this weekend so I get a nice peaceful relaxing weekend to myself! :) Am so happy for you reprogirl.......I just seen your results......I want another blood test sooooo badly just to check that my numbers are rising like that! I might ask for one on thursday as that will have been a week since my low score of 38! xxx congrats though honey xxx:thumbup: :hugs:

blue fairy yes I did!! They went from 31 on monday to 438 yesterday nurse says that's great and doesn't wanna see me til beg of april! Ahhhh that's soo far away but was given the alls good so I feel better even though it seems I pulled a musxle in the side of stomach getting off the xouch last night!!!! Does anyone else have very very watery cm like to the point that I have to run to the loo cause I feel wet!

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: :hugs: xxx and yeah I have been having that watery cm so much so I have been wearing panty liners to check it's colour! poor you with the pulled muscle.....beginning of april is brilliant too because it means they aren't worried at all! I have a scan on the 12th march ( a week on saturday) I am still spotting a little bit but I feel positive about this one for some reason.....only time will tell if this one's meant to be :hugs:
xxxxx

Great news reprogirl! I have my 12 week scan on the 2nd of April so we might end up getting our scans at the same time!
I've not had any blood tests yet, it doesn't seem to be something my doctors do but it's only a very small village surgery so maybe that's why? My MW appointment is at the nearest hospital which is a good 30 mins away, so I took the morning off work so I could get there in time.
I'm feeling very nervous and scared...which is not helping with my morning sickness :sick:

Hope everyone has a good day today! xxx

Great news reprogirl! I have my 12 week scan on the 2nd of April so we might end up getting our scans at the same time!
I've not had any blood tests yet, it doesn't seem to be something my doctors do but it's only a very small village surgery so maybe that's why? My MW appointment is at the nearest hospital which is a good 30 mins away, so I took the morning off work so I could get there in time.
I'm feeling very nervous and scared...which is not helping with my morning sickness :sick:

Hope everyone has a good day today! xxx

I just wish they would do them earlier so al of our minds were at ease!!! Oh well hopefully time flies by and this month goes by quickly

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: :hugs: xxx and yeah I have been having that watery cm so much so I have been wearing panty liners to check it's colour! poor you with the pulled muscle.....beginning of april is brilliant too because it means they aren't worried at all! I have a scan on the 12th march ( a week on saturday) I am still spotting a little bit but I feel positive about this one for some reason.....only time will tell if this one's meant to be :hugs:
xxxxx

AnnaMarie, Way to stay positive, thats been the only thing getting me through it this time. I've done a lot of praying and seeking comfort and it seems to help me, though it doesn't work for all!! I believe when i prayed to have the weight taken off my shoulders it actuallly worked, even though i am not a huge spiritual person, but it's what i believe is getting me through this time!!! Even though i could have done without being sick last night

those of you due in November should really subscribe to this thread it is awsome!!! Chrysanthe-mums - November 2011 Babies! xx its under first trimester!!

Hi all - mind if I join you? I am completely new to BnB!

I am pregnant - 4 weeks 4 days ( due date 4/11) - but after suffering 4 m/c's in 12 months am understandably very worried and struggling to be excited. It is good to come here and find people who will understand that - though obviously I wish you didn't.

I have a reassurance scan booked on 14th March at EPU - just hope I make it to then ( all m/c's have been between 5+2 and 6+1). I am on heparin daily, plus aspirin.

I have been TTC for about 5 years and last 2 1/2 yrs has been with fertility treatments - including 4 IVF's. SO, been a long tough road.

Will take me a while to catch up with what is happening with everyone, but looking forward to getting to know you and sharing this journey with you all - hopefully for the next 8 months or so!

Meanwhile, like many of you, I am extremely tired - though not sleeping well. On and off nausea, very tender (.)(.) - and recognise the watery CM stories! I am on progesterone and think it is this that causes it.

Don't you wish you could just hibernate and wake up when about 30 weeks with all well!! I certainly do - much as I'd like to be able to enjoy my pregnancy, I just know I am going to be constantly worried!

Lots of sticky vibes to everyone that out little beans stay put!
Hope

Hey guys mind if I join you?

I too am 4 weeks pregnant and absolutely terrified :argh: After trying for over a year, I finally got my BFP in Aug 10. Unfortunately at my 12 week scan, I discovered that bubs had stopped growing at 7.5 weeks. Needless to say I was devastated.

But.... at least we have our :bfp again!!

I am also on the Chrysanthe thread but sometimes don't like to post anything about mc as there are a lot of new mums who are worried enough without me putting more ideas into their head :wacko:

Would be nice to share worries/experiences with other buddies in the same position x
:dust: and sticky beans to all x

Welcome new members and firstly congratulations on your BFP's!
We've all loved and lost here so we understand your worries and feelings. I'm just taking it one day at a time and I'm trying to be grateful for every day i have with my bean...even if I spend the day cursing, puking and gagging constantly.

Hope: It sounds like you've been through a lot and I've got my fx'd for you that this is your forever baby! My blood tests are all on the 14th too, so you'll have to let us know how your scan goes!

I had my first mw appointment today and she said I wasn't allowed an early scan unless I bleed so I have to sit it out until my 12 week scan on the 2nd April, but I guess it will go fairly quickly. I'm just worried I won't make it to 12 weeks....or I'll go for the scan and realise it's stopped developing like before. Once I see it there with the heart beating I will be able to relax (a little)

I hope everyone's has a good day!
xxxxxxx

Hey bluefairy. Thats rubbish that they won't give you an early scan :shrug:

I have an 8 week scan booked for 28th March which is early. I just phoned and said I was worried and they booked me in no problem. I thought I was going to have to lay it on thick but to their credit, they were great :D

Could be worth giving them a call and let them know how very worried you are etc etc and surely they won't leave you feeling like that :thumbup:

bleeding has got heavier and have got a scan tomorrow so will update after that xx :nope:

Hey annmariecrisp - fingers firmly crossed for you sweetie :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->