Looking for a bump buddy who's been through a MC too

I am glad that I am not the only one testing several times. I plan to get another CB digital with week prediction next week to make sure it has changed from 1-2 to 2-3 and then I'll do it again there after and hope for 3+.

I am not paying much attention to my symptoms, just waiting for time to pass. Also your right when you are TTC time flies and now time appears to be standing still.

Ladies! I had my first scan today. I cried the whole way through it. Here are some pics. I'm finally starting to believe that I really am pregnant. I'll start to panic and worry again tomorrow but for today, the sonographer told me to enjoy being pregnant. Even if only for today.

Attachments

• Top-2.jpg
    Top-2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Top-1.bmp.jpg
    Top-1.bmp.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Top-3.jpg
    Top-3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 14
Time does seem to stand still, but after todays scan, I gained an extra 3 days. I went from being 7w+2 to 7w+5 in one day. Now I'd just like to go to sleep and be awoken in about 30 weeks. Lol.

those scan pics are awesome! I had my first lot of bloods today, 2nd lot done in 2 days time and fx things are rising!

Blue fairy im currently going through my 4th pregnancy got 1 daughter, had two miscarriages and possibly a third, currently 7 wks pregnant got a scan in 3 days to find out if baby is ok or not, know exactly how you feel as my 2nd m/c was quite bad.

roxie

Well ladies, first off I want to say that I don't want this to scare any of you- that is truly not my intentions. However, I wish all of you a wonderful next couple months- unfortunetaly I will not be joining you in this journey.

To spare you all the details, I will say that I ended up having a tubal pregnancy and needed surgery because I was bleeding internally. My doctor was able to save my fallopian tube only because the pregnancy was half in the uterus and half in the tube- I can't tell you the pain I feel for being so close.

Ladies, take every day as a blessing- don't worry about what might happen. Cherish the moments you have. Lots of love to you all!

Oh Peanutbrear thats so shit (to put it very mildly!) I am thinking of you and hope your recovery is speedy and you soon have a baby to keep! BIG HUGS!!!!!!! xx

Oh Peanut butter, I am so sorry. It is so horrible this process and you feel so helpless and there is nothing you can do at all. Thank you for your kind words it must be very hard to be here. love and light to you at this difficult time and if you need to talk just let me know x

Lovely pictures Melly.

I totally understand that blue. I had a mmc- blighted ovum- in sept before a natural mc. This was only detected at the dating scan. My body thought i was still pregnant and the gest sac continued to grow. I was walking around thinking I was pregnant all that time but I wasn't... So I defo need to have this scan for proof there is a baby! I hadn't really heard about missed mc before I had one, I just thought all is ok if there is no bleeding. Ohwell fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky! Xx

Aquarious i hear you there!! I had the same thing happen to me 3 and a years ago October 2008. I went in for a scan at what should have been 9 weeks and all the could see was a sac, they said i must have had my dates wrong, which i knew i didnt and told me to relax and come back in 4 weeks!!!! Thats eternity 2 weeks later i had slight spotting went to the er where they did absolutely nothing but some hcg number which said were great(they never told me what they were?) the next day when ob office got the er report they called and scheduled me to come in 3 days later for a scan, where they still only saw a sac so unfortunately this was a mmc and had a d/c done Started trying again 11/09 and had nothing up until 1/26/11 where we had a bfp but a chemical on 1/30/11 now here we sit again with a bfp on 2/20/11 and really crossing our fingers, they are drawing labs and following a little better i will deifinately be having an early scan at 7 weeks!!!!!

Oh peanutbear I'm so sorry you sound like you've been through such an awful time! I hope you are recovering from your operation ok. Please make sure you rest up and look after yourself!

:hugs:

had my 2nd hcg result yday was 1577 , 3 days earlier was 567...still seems rather low to me ....last time on my m/c my hcg was 980....didnt make me feel good to get results even though it doubled it just seems very low compared to other peoples i have seen on line...am having another blood test today...& scan this evening....my symptoms seem to be lessening....

has anyone else had hcg's done regularly??

serendipity, i've only had one hcg and it was 31, I'll post my whole story for you to read lol

yesterday we went out for dinner and I just kept saying, 'I'm pregnant' it was the first time it really hit me, I was kind of ignoring it somewhat and then it just hit me.

Peanutbear, sorry to hear. I hope you are ok and taking it easy. It'll be your journey again soon. Take care x x

Congrats HippylittleJ, its crazy how it hits you later on. Just hard to believe in the beginning when you've been through so much. Hope your well and taking it easy :) :dust:

Mellabelle what a clear scan, you must be over the moon. Its great when they add days on, seems less time to wait :) Wishing u an H & H 9 months :)

Bluefairy hows the pregnancy going so far? It'll be 12 weeks in no time. If you have any fears or niggles you should be able to get a scan as early as 8 weeks to reassure you. EPAU usually offer women who have had m/cs this to put their mind at ease. I went in at what would have been 7 weeks n found out I was 5-6. Was reassuring to actually see baby and heartbeat tho. Good luck. :dust: xx

the posts here have slowed down now. How is everyone doing? I am soo bloated and have so much gas and the gas pains get bad at time, I hope this is normal and is not a sign of the ectopic they say their worried about because of 1st hcg number!!! I wish i was more than 3 weeks 6days so i counld get a scan!!!

I am doing ok thanks. Starting to get very hungry but then eat and feel sick and my boobs are killing me now. I am however starting to relax into this pregnancy now and willing to accept that what will be will be.

I am cooking a roast for the family today which will be interesting, not sure I will be able to hack the smells in the kitchen. I had to make my husband empty the bin yesterday as it made me gag. My husband couldn't smell anything and it was only half full.

Hey Ladies,are we all doing great!!?? I have a scan booked for Tuesday,mymidwife thought my progesterone was a bit low (46 then 44 three days later @6w3d and 6w6d) have u ladies had yours checked? I think my hcg was fine(83000 the 125000). so I get to see my bub Tues and now I'm getting a bit nervous....please let there be something in there!

Not due for an appointments to see the midwife let alone a scan yet.

Hi......
I am new to this.....but could really do with the support and friendship from a bump buddy :flower:
Here's where I am so far:
I ovulated 6 days late (doc says bcos of m/c in dec and did long haul flight with 9 hour time difference!) I went to epac on tuesday 21/2 and my hcg blood was only 11 and the doc said he thought I had been pregnant and that it was nearly over and that I would m/c again then on thursday 23/2 i did a hpt and it was a quicker stronger line so I went to hospital again to check my hcg blood again and it was 45 so 4 times more! Doc rang me and said he was really happy to tell me that it was looking good and that I was ok and that my progesterone was at the right level, it was just that I was only about 3 1/2 weeks! I had 1 wipe of pink discharge but doc said probably implantation? lets hope so! other than that I am soooooooooo excited :happydance: but other half not really wanting to get excited because of mc in dec!! I wish you all the best of luck and I hope we all keep in touch through this :) xxxxx
lot's of stickyness
am xxxxxx

Hi AnnMarie, welcome on board, I think I saw you on another thread. I hope you get yor sticky bean, it is great that your levels have gone up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->