looking for a cycle buddy on cd1

MaeganNicole

Reaction score
hello,
the :witch: finally arrived today. gonna take 100mg of clomid days 5-9. hoping for a buddy who can ride this out with me til Xmas! hoping for a bfp for my present!!! what about you?

Hello,

I got the witch yesterday after not having a period since Aug 31st. I am just now starting Clomid 50mg tomorrow. Im a little nervous yet excited I just want this to work so bad.

Hello,

I got the witch yesterday after not having a period since Aug 31st. I am just now starting Clomid 50mg tomorrow. Im a little nervous yet excited I just want this to work so bad.

sorry just got an email notification. my phones been crazy! Haha I'm about to start round 2 of clomid. hoping that it works for me. fx for both of us!!!!

Hi,
I'm cd3 today with 32 day cycles. AF due Dec 21st and I'm on cycle 11 now :nope:

Figure this will be a good cycle for keeping my mind of things as I have lots of christmas shopping to do!!!

x x x

welcome! and yes hopefully this cycle will be the one! its def a good one to hopefully not think about!

Same here, however I dont think I can not think about it lol. I want it sooo bad!

I am on cd 5 today, first cycle following a miscarriage...wondering about how my ovulation will be this month...i was pregnant for 12weeks 3 days at my miscarriage...so i havent had a cycle since july...miscarriage was in october...happy to be on board again with a cycle..and ready to track my cycle!

I am on cd 5 today, first cycle following a miscarriage...wondering about how my ovulation will be this month...i was pregnant for 12weeks 3 days at my miscarriage...so i havent had a cycle since july...miscarriage was in october...happy to be on board again with a cycle..and ready to track my cycle!

I'm so sorry for your loss. hope you're able to get your cycles down!

started my second round of clomid today! I was supposed to start it yesterday but I forgot oops! fx for all us this round!

Finished my Clomid today. Im nervous! Bring on the baby making lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->