Looking for a Cycle buddy

JasiahsMommy

Me,DH&DS
Reaction score
Hi all Im new to this board, a lil about myself me and DH are TTC our 3rd blessing (1st child is 2 years and 2nd child was a m/c at 5 weeks) I have a problem with no EWCM so I use Preseed and EPO (evening primrose oil) to aid with the mucous. For this cycle I am doing OPK's and I will be taking pictures of my cervix daily kind of like an experiment for myself to see what my body goes through. Well my LMP was 8-16-12 I am a 28 day cycle and i am on CD 9 today. My point in this post was to see if anyone TTC would want to buddy with me and share experiences, also I wanted to see if anyone takes pictures of their cervix, also I am glad to share mine with anyone interested. Looking forward to chatting with people

Hi! I am ttc #2 had our son 9 months ago. I am trying soy iso this month and I am on cd9 today. I don't know how to take pics of my cervix or even check it for that matter :wacko: i am looking for a buddy too!

Hi! Im cd8 and trying to conceive #2. #1 ended in mc at 6 weeks 5 days in march. I have absolutely no idea how to check my cervix either or where it is haha :dohh: im doing opks too and will be using preseed on the postive days and bding every other day from this coming friday as i usually ovulate on cd17. Id love to buddy up xxx

I usually ovulate on day 14-16 so i am starting tonight and going to do every other day for 2 weeks! I don't want to miss it. I hope we all get our bfp this month :winkwink:

hi Im on cd8 I've got 2 boys from a previous relationship and ttc no1 with my husband.

We have had 2 chemicals in June and August in July we used protection.

Really don't know where I am with my cycle but my period app says Im due to O on the 7th.

I've upped my vitamins and Im going to use OPKs and Hubby has agreed to do the SMEP.

Fingers crossed we get our BFPs Xx

Sorry to hear about your chemicals. I am hoping that this forum helps us get through the month easier and quicker.

I love this forum, just reading all the BFP posts and the success stories have helped me over the past few months.

Its hard knowing that I've managed to have 2 healthy children but can't give my Hubby one of his own just yet. This getting old malarky isn't what its cracked up to be Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->