looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

I am super gassy too and have to go poop alot sorry for tmi.my boobs hurt as well and hubby says they look bigger to him. We aren't going to find out the gender we want a big surprise. I'm so happy to have all you girls to talk to and welcome our may babies together.my sons birthday is may 1st so they will have the same birthday month.how do you get the tickers to work?

I am super gassy too and have to go poop alot sorry for tmi.my boobs hurt as well and hubby says they look bigger to him. We aren't going to find out the gender we want a big surprise. I'm so happy to have all you girls to talk to and welcome our may babies together.my sons birthday is may 1st so they will have the same birthday month.how do you get the tickers to work?

I dont know if we will find out or not haha...umm you have to copy past the other one, not that one. I did the same thing :) I am so excited I just want to tell everyone. Are you finding it hard to keep it a secret?

This site doesn't allow HTML code use Other code that's under the HTML code. Just paste it in your signature.

Hi! I'm due May 22nd (by my calculations!) and my birthday is May 25th, so it will be a busy time! I just found out a week ago. I'm trying not to get too excited but not doing very well at that :haha:

I have been soooooooo thirsty, have really sore boobs and get pretty tired by the evening.

Hi ladies may I please join? I'm 28, expecting our 1st on 25th of May and we're so excited... Though I have bouts of being terrified and scared that something will go wrong!

I'm gonna need you ladies more than ever.... But I'm looking forward to the wonderful journey ahead! Who's with me?!!

can i join too please. im due may 25th with my first.

absolutely petrified of mc as im 41... a young 41 :blush:

was told in my late teens that i had sub fertilty and would probably never conceive naturally.

11 months ago we thought we'd give it a go before it was too late so this is a very special little one

Just got back from 2 beta blood draw. Hope my numbers are good! So nervous!

Morning ladies, I know that all of us are scared of miscarriage but I think we all need to try to put it out of our minds.we need to be super positive because the stress of worrying about it isn't good for us or the baby.I had a mc so I know how it feels to love with that fear but we are pregnant for a reason and we just have to trust I that. We are all gonna have beautiful may babies,it seems so far away though.I am so uncomfortable when I try to sleep already

Welcome mommies!! I totally agree we are all worried something may go wrong and it's so hard not to worry but we need to enjoy the 9 months and try not to stress. We will all have beautiful babies before we know it!! I'm doing my best to stay positive and not " think" to much. lol :thumbup:

Evening!
I'm new to this..... Online forums and pregnancy!
I'm in the very early stage of pregnangcy, Im 4 days late. My partner and I are over the moon, but it's still not sunk in really and we don't want to get too excited as it is early on.
Congratulations to you all and hope you don't mind me joining your discussion

Hannah

I'm new too! I am 4 weeks and 4 days (I think!) It is such an exciting time, being our first baby! I just hope the baby "sticks". I am way to excited too early, I know!

I know what you mean! I want to tell all my friends, but it's just not the done thing. Had you been TTC long? (hope you don't mind me asking) I'm loving reading everyone's stories and the happiness it brings, I can't help smiling.... All the time :)

My levels were 275 on Friday and today they are 1200 today. 1st u/ scheduled for the 28th.

Maybe6 & Tristansmommy you are so right! We should be enjoying and embracing this time... Even once our DS or DDs are born, the reason to stress and worry would never go away. We just have to try and relax and know that this was meant to be, no matter what happens :)

Here's to our happy & healthy 9 months!

Green eyes your talking about hcg levels? Sorry I'm such a noob!

Morning ladies, I know that all of us are scared of miscarriage but I think we all need to try to put it out of our minds.we need to be super positive because the stress of worrying about it isn't good for us or the baby.I had a mc so I know how it feels to love with that fear but we are pregnant for a reason and we just have to trust I that. We are all gonna have beautiful may babies,it seems so far away though.I am so uncomfortable when I try to sleep already

You are totally right! :thumbup:

Hello everyone :) just read all of your posts. Its so exciting for us all :) I am due around the 19th-20th of May so I am 5 weeks today. I am SO SCARED of having a mc. This is my first pregnancy. My doc says because I am so young and healthy and everything seems fine now that I should not work myself up and be scared. Just to relax. My husband I have have told our families and very close friends. MY husband wants a girl and I dont mind but I just have a sense it is a boy. I am so excited. My dating scan is in 1 week and 3 days....So glad to have girlies to talk to and walk through this with.

We also told super close friends and family...it would be horrible to have to "retell" them if things don't go well! But right now, things seem ok! So early, but yet I am soooo bloated. I feel like I can't "suck in the bloat". Wonder if people will notice? lol

Hello everyone :) just read all of your posts. Its so exciting for us all :) I am due around the 19th-20th of May so I am 5 weeks today. I am SO SCARED of having a mc. This is my first pregnancy. My doc says because I am so young and healthy and everything seems fine now that I should not work myself up and be scared. Just to relax. My husband I have have told our families and very close friends. MY husband wants a girl and I dont mind but I just have a sense it is a boy. I am so excited. My dating scan is in 1 week and 3 days....So glad to have girlies to talk to and walk through this with.

We also told super close friends and family...it would be horrible to have to "retell" them if things don't go well! But right now, things seem ok! So early, but yet I am soooo bloated. I feel like I can't "suck in the bloat". Wonder if people will notice? lol

How far along are you? :) and how long were you TTC for?

Greeneyes your levels are great, my ultrasound is on the 27 th. We Will both get to ease our minds once we see that little bean on the screen. I'm so glad all you ladies are here with us to share our journeys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->