looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

ive cried a few times :) for no reason. Hubby is like 'whaaaat?' lol

Well if men had to go through what we went through during pregnancy they would cry all the time. I had a c section with my son but I am hoping to have a vaginal birth with this pregnancy.I want to experience that

Well if men had to go through what we went through during pregnancy they would cry all the time. I had a c section with my son but I am hoping to have a vaginal birth with this pregnancy.I want to experience that

True! I hope you get your vbac. It truly is an amazing experience. If I'm having twins I'll have to have a c section.

i guess they will be able to see if you have two sacs at your ultrasound.Are they seriously thinking it may be twins?! I think I would be excited but scared to have twins.I guess it is double the joy :baby::baby: oh and my ultrasound is the 25th not the 27th

i guess they will be able to see if you have two sacs at your ultrasound.Are they seriously thinking it may be twins?! I think I would be excited but scared to have twins.I guess it is double the joy :baby::baby: oh and my ultrasound is the 25th not the 27th

I transferred 2 embryos. It's very possible. Yes, they should be able to tell. They will be looking for it.

Maybe6 Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be connected with you all!!!
:happydance:

thats my guestimated due date as well :D

hi all my expected due date is 21st may :) so excited but crapping myself at same time this is my 2nd, my daughter is 6, im really hoping this baby sticks xx

I just hit user cp and any thread I've posted in is there and you can tell when someone has posted a new post in that thread.

Well I'm glad you found me on here,I was worried no one would know how

Hi! I just found out I'm pregnant and I should be due the 24th as well! This will be my second baby. My DS is 14 months so they'll be just under 2 years apart. I had wanted my kids close in age so it's just what I want. lol

I am 29 and DH is 31 and we've been married for nearly 4 years.

Hi! I just found out I'm pregnant and I should be due the 24th as well! This will be my second baby. My DS is 14 months so they'll be just under 2 years apart. I had wanted my kids close in age so it's just what I want. lol

I am 29 and DH is 31 and we've been married for nearly 4 years.

Welcome and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->