looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

How is everyone? I am doing pretty good so far,go to the doc Thursday

I am doing well. I broke down and bought maternity clothes today! The jeans are BEYOND comfortable. I might just wear them after maternity too! haha.
I was feeling so sick the last 2 weeks, but I feel better this weekend which is nice for a change. I have the ultrasound in about another week...I am just so worried that they will do the ultrasound and something will be wrong. My hubby thinks it is so bad that I think that way, but I think it is because I am so scared to get too excited!

Im feeling awful today... Not sure if its MS or if I've got a stomach bug. Ive had MS for the last 3 weeks but today is just aweful nothing I do seems to get rid of it :(

Im feeling awful today... Not sure if its MS or if I've got a stomach bug. Ive had MS for the last 3 weeks but today is just aweful nothing I do seems to get rid of it :(

That's how I've felt since Friday. I've felt like it was a some kind of bug. It's a lil better today. Hope you feel better soon!

I've just been sick. This weekend was the worst, but I feel like I've had a bug on top of ms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->