looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

Hey all, I am expecting my 3rd child! My due date is May 26th, I calculated it online, so it may change. I found out I was pregnant at 10dpo! and I was SOOOO Happy!!! I have not made my first doctor apt yet...need to get it done.
Today I have been feeling some pain in my hips, have any of you experienced that?? :flower:

One more question?? Do they schedule ultrasounds with in the first few doc apts? My youngest is 5 and I know things may have changed since then. :winkwink:

My second doc appointment to get my blood test back my doc gave me my ultrasound referal :)

Did you make your apt right away? I just read you should wait till 8 weeks...But I guess since you went already I should be good to make a apt :) Thanks!

Did you make your apt right away? I just read you should wait till 8 weeks...But I guess since you went already I should be good to make a apt :) Thanks!

I booked my ultrasound for next Thursday which is 6weeks 3days. If I dont get to see the heartbeat then I will book another one at about 9 weeks. I have my midwife appointment the week after and I waned to bring my scan results to the appointment. Thats why I booked one next week :) and cause I am impatient.

I am impatient too!! I will call the doc tomorrow! We are so excited!!! Congrats to you also...Do you have any other children?

I am impatient too!! I will call the doc tomorrow! We are so excited!!! Congrats to you also...Do you have any other children?

Congrats to you too, its so exciting :) No this is my first how about you? how long were you TTC this bubba for?

Congrats to you too, its so exciting :) No this is my first how about you? how long were you TTC this bubba for?

This is my third, but my youngest is 5 so it was so long ago for me having to do all this prenatal stuff. My husband and I were trying then we stopped till this last month and boom...I got pregnant!! You first child will be such a joy to you!

This is my third, but my youngest is 5 so it was so long ago for me having to do all this prenatal stuff. My husband and I were trying then we stopped till this last month and boom...I got pregnant!! You first child will be such a joy to you!

Well thats so exciting for you...:) Yes I am very excited. I just want to tell everyone but we are trying to wait till 12 weeks. Its so hard :)...

Hey all, I am expecting my 3rd child! My due date is May 26th, I calculated it online, so it may change. I found out I was pregnant at 10dpo! and I was SOOOO Happy!!! I have not made my first doctor apt yet...need to get it done.
Today I have been feeling some pain in my hips, have any of you experienced that?? :flower:

Welcome!

Greeneyes your levels are great, my ultrasound is on the 27 th. We Will both get to ease our minds once we see that little bean on the screen. I'm so glad all you ladies are here with us to share our journeys

Counting down the days!

Is anyone else really irritated at their hubby,he is getting on my last nerve today

Mine has his moments where he really irritates me. I have to just walk away.

Well thats so exciting for you...:) Yes I am very excited. I just want to tell everyone but we are trying to wait till 12 weeks. Its so hard :)...

We had to tell everyone...I told my husband and left the tests and congrats signs on the table...then I took a nap..Some men from the church came over and seen it...So cat was out of the bag. LOL

Is anyone else really irritated at their hubby,he is getting on my last nerve today

LOL, on and off I am. But I know it is little things that I make huge...Really I cant help it. He blames it on hormones...I secretly :shrug:

Tristansmommy~
It's sooo funny you ask that cuz I was just doing dishes and hubby kept asking me question after question and I finally asked him to go in another room!! Hahahahaha!! Poor guy!! But seriously dude had to much coffee or something! Must be the hormones

Tristansmommy~
It's sooo funny you ask that cuz I was just doing dishes and hubby kept asking me question after question and I finally asked him to go in another room!! Hahahahaha!! Poor guy!! But seriously dude had to much coffee or something! Must be the hormones

:rofl: mine has a tendency to do that. It's like enough already with the zillion questions.

I tried to tell him it was hormones,I also told him it would be like this for 9 months. Then in a few nos. you feel like you could just cry,pregnancy hormones make us crash but at least we have a good excuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->