Looking for a friend! TTC #1

Love_Wins

Reaction score
Hi! Looking for a support system! My husband and I are TTC our first, we are on month 7 of trying and I'm looking for some ladies going through the same thing! Anyone?

Hello im on cycle 4 would love to compare and recieve advice. What stage you currently at. Im on CD 17 i have a 26 day cycle and im 4 dpo dont feel much just normal cramps around ovulation day a bit of a dull ache today and a bit of heartburn which i dont get but could be something i ate :)

hi im cd20 on fourth round of clomid, we have been ttc since march 2012, currently my nipples are tender as well as my boobs, other than that just waiting, waiting waiting!
xxx

Morning ladies! My name is Katie, I'm 26 for another week or so, been ttc #2 off and on for a year. Ds was conceived on clomid due to pcos but I seem to be ovulating regularly these past few months. Dh and I have been apart for a bit, and now that he's home I am in full-on ttc mode. Cd 5 today (you can see my temp chart in my sig). I'm really hoping for some friends on here to share the ups and downs! My current thread has been very quiet lately, and would really like a more active one! I'm on here daily!

Morning ladies! My name is Katie, I'm 26 for another week or so, been ttc #2 off and on for a year. Ds was conceived on clomid due to pcos but I seem to be ovulating regularly these past few months. Dh and I have been apart for a bit, and now that he's home I am in full-on ttc mode. Cd 5 today (you can see my temp chart in my sig). I'm really hoping for some friends on here to share the ups and downs! My current thread has been very quiet lately, and would really like a more active one! I'm on here daily!

Hello im on here daily too i didnt see this notification its my 4th cycle ttc im 24 . Ive not been charting or temping just taking as it comes really. Af is due in 6 days she soon comes round it seems since ttc . Have you ovulated due to ovulate?

I'm currently on cd 6, so waiting to ovulate! I've been ovulating around cd 21 so I have a couple weeks to wait! I chart, will be using opks. I started temping over a year ago and have found it so useful! I have pcos, and didn't ovulate on my own. Was put on clomid in April and I think it jump started me because now I am oing regularly! And if I weren't temping I wouldn't know that! Do you use any aids in ttc?

Hi! Looking for a support system! My husband and I are TTC our first, we are on month 7 of trying and I'm looking for some ladies going through the same thing! Anyone?

Hi! We are also TTC our first. We started trying in July, I got pregnant in August. We lost the baby at week 10, I had a D&C October 12.

I had a cycle in September but doctor advised us to wait until the next one.

So the next cycled rolled around in November and now we are back TTC! I'm so excited/nervous. I would LOVE to symptom spot and share advice and support with others.

Where are you at in your cycle?

I meant we had our first cycle post D&C in October, not September. Sorry!

No im using nothing atm. Just going with the flow its my 4th cycle of ttc. I dont feel likectgis is my month though just dont feel it. I dont think id know how to chart lol. Af is due in 5 days ill prob tesr wednesday x

All my TTC buddies left me so I need more to talk to as well lol! I'm 23, TTC #1, currently on cycle 32 :(. Cd2 for me. Would love to chat with you ladies, the ones I were talking to have stopped using the site it seems.

Hi! We are also TTC our first. We started trying in July, I got pregnant in August. We lost the baby at week 10, I had a D&C October 12.

So the next cycled rolled around in November and now we are back TTC! I'm so excited/nervous. I would LOVE to symptom spot and share advice and support with others.

Sorry for your loss! All the more reason to try twice as hard this cycle, right? ;)

Sorry for your loss! All the more reason to try twice as hard this cycle, right? ;)

Hi! Thanks! Yes, it is! How long are your cycles? Are you using OPKs? I did, for the first time this month. But we only Bd'd once. :( We BD'd the day I got my positive OPK. I'm stressing that I missed it.

My cycles are normally around 28 days! I don't use OPK's bc I have my temping down to a T and know when I ovulate.
A good fact to know, for whenever you get to know more about your cycles, is you actually have a higher chance of getting pregnant off BD the 3 days before ovulating bc the sperm are already in there waiting for that egg! But as long as you did BD the day of, there's no need for you to stress!! You got this!

hi ladies!!!
CD22, and my nipples are super sensitive and i know my boobs "are there" . also last night i got really dizzy, i even had to sit and still felt dizzy, feeling much better this morning.
i also had a mc in sept but was 5 weeks, and i dunno if its just my brain playing tricks on me, but before i found out i was pregnant back then i had this feeling the week before that i was not going to get af, i kinda feel the same.
its crazy how you can want something so bad that your brain can make it seem like its going to happen! how u can miss someone soooo much that you have never even met!
oh well thats my vent for the day ! hope tou hear from you all soon !
xxx

Datucker-- same for me! They all just slowly stopped getting on :( not much for me to say today. My son broke my thermometer yesterday so I used a different brand, the bd basal, and my temp is a lot higher than it should be, like post-o higher. I guess I better get out today to buy a new one!

Liloldme-- have you tested this cycle? Or do you wait for af to be late? Charting is easy-- I was intimidated by it at first, but once I started it became habit. I take my temp right when I open my eyes, and I enter it in my phone. Fertility friend has an app for iPhone, so that's all I do. It's been very informative! And I like being more self-aware.

Emily, that sounds so promising!! The dizziness is a major sign. You're right about mind tricks, I've had so many cycles where I could have SWORN it was my month, but always a negative. When do you test?

Kmr- oh wow, that is a crazy temp jump, especially so early in your cycle. I had no idea the brand o thermometer could change it so drastically!

My cycles are normally around 28 days! I don't use OPK's bc I have my temping down to a T and know when I ovulate.
A good fact to know, for whenever you get to know more about your cycles, is you actually have a higher chance of getting pregnant off BD the 3 days before ovulating bc the sperm are already in there waiting for that egg! But as long as you did BD the day of, there's no need for you to stress!! You got this!

Datucker- Thanks for the encouragement! I've been reading about temping I just don't know if I'd have the self discipline to do it the same time every morning and then it might give me one more thing to stress over. But if I miss this cycle I'm thinking about it!

Temping has actually helped me out a LOT. It's actually super simple, no discipline needed lol. As long as you wake up around the same time every day, you're set!

Emily, that sounds so promising!! The dizziness is a major sign. You're right about mind tricks, I've had so many cycles where I could have SWORN it was my month, but always a negative. When do you test?

Kmr- oh wow, that is a crazy temp jump, especially so early in your cycle. I had no idea the brand o thermometer could change it so drastically!

DATUCKER- im cd 23 today, usually have a 30-34 day cycle so will prob start testing round cd 28 which is sunday! i cried during a movie last night,so feeling a little emotional , other than that no new symptoms . i cant decide if i am peeing more than usual or if i am just noticing it now that im looking for symptoms!haha! i think i am about 7dpo.

hope you are all having a wonderful week !
xxx

Temp back down to normal range today with my new thermometer. The brand I used yesterday is supposed to be really accurate, so I may give that one a try next cycle (if I need it!).

I'm so excited to symptom spot lol I have NEVER had a regular cycle when ttc, always has to get on clomid, so I'm psyched to be ttcing with no meds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->