Looking for a friend! TTC #1

Hi ladies . I am new to this site. I am 24, husband and i have been ttc #1 for 7 months. Went off BC pills 1 year ago, never got AF back post pill. After 5 months without AF regular gyno prescribed provera. Finally got period and was instructed to BD and see what happens. No positive opts, no period, not pregnant. Repeated provera again to get AF, repeated this for 3 months- still no positive opks, no periods and not preg. gyn ordered hsg dye test, worst experience ever- terrible pain, both tubes were blocked but they were able to force them open with the dye, yay :) but terribly painful. Next month prescribed provera for period and SA for husband- SA came back normal except for slightly low morph. Gyn referred me to RE- RE perscribed provera to jump start period, and clomid cd 5-9. Ultrasound cd 12 showed a 23mm follicle on left side, 16mm follie on right side and a few others at 12-14mm. hcg trigger ovidrel at 9pm that night on cd 12. Re wanted us to try TI this cycle, so we BD cd 13 am, cd 14 am and cd 15am. Now on cd 16 and in the 2ww. Hoping for a bfp this month with finally ovulating!

Does anyone have any experience with provera before clomid? If I don't get a bfp , will I definitely get my period or will I have to take provera again before I can start clomid cycle #2?

Any feedback or inspiration would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone in the 2ww and on first month ttc gets their bfp!!!

Good luck this TWW!!

Im out girls witch arrived yesterday. Must of ovulated earlier than i thought. Hoping for a christmas bfp next af due xmas eve . Good look everyone else fx'ed for you all :)
Looks like we are on the same cycle, AF is due Christmas eve for me as well!

Yeah we are it would be the best xmas suprise ever waking up to a BFP . Ill keep n contact through this thread for the nxt dreaded tww :(

Yes it would be!! I'm so excited!!

Afm ladies, cd 12 today, so expecting to o in a bit over a week! Will start opks on Monday to make sure I catch! Soo excited for my own tww!

Datucker, maybe we will start testing together, if we o around the same day! Eek!

I'm supposed to O the 8th!

Also, have any of you ladies started a journal?

Im out girls witch arrived yesterday. Must of ovulated earlier than i thought. Hoping for a christmas bfp next af due xmas eve . Good look everyone else fx'ed for you all :)
Looks like we are on the same cycle, AF is due Christmas eve for me as well!

Yeah we are it would be the best xmas suprise ever waking up to a BFP . Ill keep n contact through this thread for the nxt dreaded tww :(

Yes it would be!! I'm so excited!!

Me to i have a good feeling :)

No journal for me. I'm usually surfing on my phone or iPad which are not really typing conducive! Fertility friend says my first predictedo day is the 8th which is my birthday! Sooo maybe that's a good sign! I would reallllly like to get some preseed but they don't carry it around here and it seems too late to order it for this cycle :( I highly recommend though, for you ladies who have minimal cm like I do!

I'm trying preseed for the first time this cycle, luckily j have a store right down the road that sells it! The week of BD'ing starts today!

I hope all you ladies are doing great! Can't wait how things went for you, Emily!

Yea! I found preseed on the shelf in another town!!! Starting tonight. No positive opk yet, but really want to try to catch the eggy early! Don't want to not get a pos opk for whatever reason and see a temp rise. Lol I am over thinking, but I am so excited for this tww! Cd 15 today!

Hey ladies! Hope everything is going well for you! I'm bored, still waiting to o. Took an opk this am, looks pos. Yesterday's was almost positive, so hopefully I o tomorrow! Sooo ready to be in the tww! Urgh! Been using preseed every bd, so fingers are crossed!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/BBC4BCA2-B8C2-408C-BB53-BF0FAC5A6E34-11679-0000140A41D6D03F.jpg

You think positive? Yesterday's was sooo close I almost marked it as positive on ff.

Hi ladies!
Long story short I got a bfn when I tested, and am now cd3 . Have been crazy busy lately so haunt had the oppurtunitynto let u all know. This will be our last cycle Clomid 100mg before we go to step 2 . Very hopeful at this stage! Chat again soon ! Xxx

Kr-i would definitely say that's a positive! I believe I'm ovulating today. :)
Emily- Sorry for the bfn. I hope this last round of clomid works for you!!

Emily sorry to hear about the bfn, but I'm glad you're so hopeful!

Da tucker, good luck with o! My temp went down this morning, so no I yet, and I'm glad because dh and I didn't dtd yesterday! So hopefully we can get one more in before o! Today is cd 19, I usually o around day 21, so we will see. It's my birthday today, so come onnnn birthday/Christmas bfp!

Well, temp went up this morn, so pretty sure I oed yesterday, my bday! So 1 dpo today, can't wait to start testing! How is everyone else?

Aw yay!! We are both in the TWW, I'm 3dpo today!

Yay for both of u being in the tww ! Aunt flo has left the building for me so the bd'ing can commence!!! Should be populating round Christmas can't wait! Hope u all have a fabulous week! Xxx

I had a small dip in my temp today. I wish my chart was showing in my sig! I need your take! I hope it's just a random dip and that I really oed on Saturday. Hmmm I will take a pic and post. We didn't bd yesterday because I thought I had oed and was feeling under the weather! Ughh I'm going to be mad if I didn't really o already!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/D7D94297-7F00-4D8C-9158-CCE69642AE82-1379-00000216C0ED0CD7.jpg

What you ladies think? Pretty good spike yesterday, but today and went down a bit.

Liloldme: I don't use OPK's, they frustrate me. :-/ but I always make sure to BD lots the week I'm fertile so I don't miss ovulation! I'm 4dpo today!! Ice decided to start testing at 12dpo.

Kmr: I would def say you O'd Saturday! You will see those great cross hairs tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->