Looking for a friend! TTC #1

hi ladies, im adding "flushed face" to my symptoms, even when i close my eyes my eyelids feel warm!hahaha, hope im not getting sick!
xxx

It sucks so many symtons of sickness and AF arriving are so close to pregnancy symptoms! Are you holding off to test later? 11dpo tomorrow, right?

Whoops, scratch that Emily, just remembered your other post explaining! Lol! Sorry, it's been a long day!

Temp back down to normal range today with my new thermometer. The brand I used yesterday is supposed to be really accurate, so I may give that one a try next cycle (if I need it!).

I'm so excited to symptom spot lol I have NEVER had a regular cycle when ttc, always has to get on clomid, so I'm psyched to be ttcing with no meds!

I bet that is exciting!! I'm going to be the complete opposite if I end up fertility meds, I'm going to be so happy to be on them lol.

Temp back down to normal range today with my new thermometer. The brand I used yesterday is supposed to be really accurate, so I may give that one a try next cycle (if I need it!).

I'm so excited to symptom spot lol I have NEVER had a regular cycle when ttc, always has to get on clomid, so I'm psyched to be ttcing with no meds!

I bet that is exciting!! I'm going to be the complete opposite if I end up fertility meds, I'm going to be so happy to be on them lol.

I didn't ovulate at ALL before this last clomid cycle. At all. Aka there was no chance for me at all to get pregnant. This is very depressing... My son was conceived on clomid, so ovulating now all by myself feels like a HUGE accomplishment! Now I will have hope at the end if each cycle, which is something I never had before. And clomid wasn't a miracle drug, I was on it several months before ds was conceived, and was on it twice again before we abandoned ttc in April.

Anyway, I love that there are fertility meds out there. Love it. Without them, I wouldn't have my crazy little boy. Buuuut lol I am even more glad that I hopefully won't need them!

I'm excited to be following you ladies and my fingers are crossed for bfps!

Same here!! I love talking to other women during ttc!! DH just doesnt understand lol.

New to the bored 2nd cycle after lapocroscopy surgrery on November 1, 2012. Testing December 14th....anyone else????

Im out girls witch arrived yesterday. Must of ovulated earlier than i thought. Hoping for a christmas bfp next af due xmas eve . Good look everyone else fx'ed for you all :)

Hi ladies !
CD25 today , aaaaaaaaaaand apart from crying some more no new symptoms. I wouldn't mind removing my boobs tho they are killing me! Don't think they have been this sore before ! Poor dh can't even crop a feel ! Start testing sunday , watch this space! Good news or bad at least the tww will be over!! ( Until the next one drives me even crazier!!)
Xxx
Hope to hear some more news from you all soon

Awwww likoldme, I'm sorry!!! But at least it's on to a new cycle! Good time of year for a bfp!!

Project Emily-- how many dpo are you? Or do you know? I have a ton of Internet cheapies that I am stoked to start using like 8 or 9 dpo. I got a bfp with ds at 9 so i will probably start then. I admire you ladies who can hold out!!

Cd 10 for me! Cd 14 I will start with opks, I've ovulated on cd 17 and 21 in the past few months. Can't wait to be in the tww!

Kmr
I think I ovulated around CD16-18 , that's when I got the sharp ovarian pains, first the left on the 16th then the right the 18th . So I I think I'm about 7-9dpo . Im trying my best to hold out on testing , its soooo hard tho !!
You know how we all say our boobs get sore , do any of you ever get like sharp shooting pains in your boobs. Mine are really sore but now sometimes I get these stabbing pains in them like they reminding me that they are there!

I've never had that, but then again if it's a symptom, I wouldn't have had a reason. It's almost Sunday!! I hope you get a BFP!!

Im out girls witch arrived yesterday. Must of ovulated earlier than i thought. Hoping for a christmas bfp next af due xmas eve . Good look everyone else fx'ed for you all :)
Looks like we are on the same cycle, AF is due Christmas eve for me as well!

CD7 for me today, one more week until ovulation!!

Hi ladies . I am new to this site. I am 24, husband and i have been ttc #1 for 7 months. Went off BC pills 1 year ago, never got AF back post pill. After 5 months without AF regular gyno prescribed provera. Finally got period and was instructed to BD and see what happens. No positive opts, no period, not pregnant. Repeated provera again to get AF, repeated this for 3 months- still no positive opks, no periods and not preg. gyn ordered hsg dye test, worst experience ever- terrible pain, both tubes were blocked but they were able to force them open with the dye, yay :) but terribly painful. Next month prescribed provera for period and SA for husband- SA came back normal except for slightly low morph. Gyn referred me to RE- RE perscribed provera to jump start period, and clomid cd 5-9. Ultrasound cd 12 showed a 23mm follicle on left side, 16mm follie on right side and a few others at 12-14mm. hcg trigger ovidrel at 9pm that night on cd 12. Re wanted us to try TI this cycle, so we BD cd 13 am, cd 14 am and cd 15am. Now on cd 16 and in the 2ww. Hoping for a bfp this month with finally ovulating!

Does anyone have any experience with provera before clomid? If I don't get a bfp , will I definitely get my period or will I have to take provera again before I can start clomid cycle #2?

Any feedback or inspiration would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone in the 2ww and on first month ttc gets their bfp!!!

Looks like we are on the same cycle, AF is due Christmas eve for me as well!

Yeah we are it would be the best xmas suprise ever waking up to a BFP . Ill keep n contact through this thread for the nxt dreaded tww :(

Hi ladies . I am new to this site. I am 24, husband and i have been ttc #1 for 7 months. Went off BC pills 1 year ago, never got AF back post pill. After 5 months without AF regular gyno prescribed provera. Finally got period and was instructed to BD and see what happens. No positive opts, no period, not pregnant. Repeated provera again to get AF, repeated this for 3 months- still no positive opks, no periods and not preg. gyn ordered hsg dye test, worst experience ever- terrible pain, both tubes were blocked but they were able to force them open with the dye, yay :) but terribly painful. Next month prescribed provera for period and SA for husband- SA came back normal except for slightly low morph. Gyn referred me to RE- RE perscribed provera to jump start period, and clomid cd 5-9. Ultrasound cd 12 showed a 23mm follicle on left side, 16mm follie on right side and a few others at 12-14mm. hcg trigger ovidrel at 9pm that night on cd 12. Re wanted us to try TI this cycle, so we BD cd 13 am, cd 14 am and cd 15am. Now on cd 16 and in the 2ww. Hoping for a bfp this month with finally ovulating!

Does anyone have any experience with provera before clomid? If I don't get a bfp , will I definitely get my period or will I have to take provera again before I can start clomid cycle #2?

Any feedback or inspiration would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone in the 2ww and on first month ttc gets their bfp!!!

Wow! You've been through the mill! Provera is a progesterone replacement. You go on it, and when you stop taking it it's supposed to mimic the body's natural drop in progesterone after ovulation.

Now, if your re confirmed ovulation, you should NOT need provera to start your period at the end of this cycle, because your body will be releasing its own progesterone and it will drop on its own, signaling af.

Ti-- I assume this means the hcg trigger shot, right? Are you testing it out? Because you'll get positive pregnancy tests while the hormone is in your system. I assume, though, that they told you this, and you are testing it out!

Afm ladies, cd 12 today, so expecting to o in a bit over a week! Will start opks on Monday to make sure I catch! Soo excited for my own tww!

Datucker, maybe we will start testing together, if we o around the same day! Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->