Looking for a Halloween baby buddy!

Hi, I'm back after few days from hell :)

I had my MW appointment last Friday (everything seems to be great and I STILL can't feel a thing!!!!).
On the way back we kind of made a decision to find out about the sex. Sod it, surprise is great but I'm affraid I may get too attached to one thought or not attached to any thought at all.

Hi ladies, can I join you??

I'm Jacqueline, I'm 28 and I'm due to have my first baby on Halloween as well!! I am oh so excited and cannot wait to meet little one!! We had our scan yesterday and everything was all well and good, and we stayed strong and did not find out the sex!! I cant believe I'm almost half way through already!!

Anyways, sorry for Hijacking the thread, just had to share!! xx

hello to danielle and hunkdorey!!
congratulations to u both!

and hello again cleobaby, glad your midwife appt went well :thumbup:

It is crazy to think we're all pretty much half way there! and closer to giving birth then concieving :wacko:

Remembering all those agonizing TWW and then the dreaded 5/6 wk mark, THEN the 12 week being able to tell everyone mark! pffff!!!:dohh:

I've only been having a few flutters which seemed to be getting more regular up to tuesday but then weds and thurs i've felt very little.

I've had the mother of all chest infections for 4 weeks now and have now got a cold on top of that! i've had 2 courses of antibiotics which have made it a bit better but not got rid of it, and last night i was sick twice with blood in and twice this morn. I've pulled all the muscles round my ribs and back through coughing which is really painful :cry:

But doc said when we're poorly the baby feels a bit under the weather too so moving less is not unusual and the midwife said they expect movements to be only really regular from 26 weeks ish onwards, so to have a few days of not much movement is nothing to worry about.

I do feel much better having spoke to them about it but i must admit i am dissapointed nobody whipped out an ultrasound machine or doppler just to double check everything :blush:

sorry for the rant ladies, but you're the best ones to understand me! :winkwink:

Oh my goodness hunnie,i can't even imagine how awful you've been feeling-bless you-I hope you're feeling much better real soon. x

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing. My scan is putting my EDD as 1/11/11 but i'm pretty sure i conceived roughly a week before they reckon so sometime round Halloween i should be done lol. I have 3 girls already and had 2 miscarriages before i had them. I had a feeling they were both boys so i was pretty nervous this time round as i have a hunch that baby no 4 is a boy. I am 20 weeks now though so am chilling out a bit. Due to find out what i'm having on mon and can't wait as me and OH have 5 girls aged 8,9,10,11 and 12 between us so i guess a boy would be nice :) xx

Hello to all the Pumpkin pushers, I'm due on Halloween too. I was aiming (so to speak) for a November baby but this is just as cool. Clearly my first as I am completely deluding myself into thinking you can just pick a day, lube up, push then be out shopping in the afternoon.

I felt movement for the first time on Friday whilst sitting in the chippy, clearly the little sausage was as excited as I for Haddock and chips. :cloud9:

I was just wondering if the anger thing is normal? I have read that the usual thing is crying a lot, instead I have gone crazy mad. A female work colleague said I had a fat bum the the other day, when I had finished with her she spent the rest of the day crying.:cry: I'm a bit concerned that the little sausage will pick up on the vibes.

Any info, guidance and other stuff will be greatly received. Likewise, if you want advice on being mean in the workplace, unfortunately that seems to be my forte (I'll apologize with some chocs tomorrow).x

Hey there Cookie-lmao..glad i'm not the only one -i've been a bit narky myself....i'm finding that cake helps me calm down :cool:

Welcome tanni78-i'll keep my fingers crossed for you on monday-let us know if its pink or blue :cool:

Hello and welcome tanni! B sure to let us know the outcome 2moro 4 u! Am sending. lue vibes your way!

And cookie.... Hello and :haha:

I bit dh head off last night for waking me from a snooze without a cup of tea so I think preggo rage is usual and acceptable. If these fools cross ur path the wrong way, that's their fault! And who tells a pregnan:t woman she has a fat bum anyway??! Clearly someone with a death wish!

When we started ttc I decided I was having a July baby as weather would be nice for b day parties and I don't have any other b days in July! My body quite rudely had completely opposite plans! :dohh:

R u finding out what ur having? When's next scan?

Thanks salb10 and cakey. Scan at half 10 tommorrow so i'll let you know asap!!!! The excitement is killing me lol. Yes preggo rage def affects me too but then if someone has the cheek to say you have a fat bum, they deserve it. Why to people suddenly think it's ok to be really personal when you're pg? I remember shopping with my eldest when she was 3 wks old and lady in queue behind me was admiring her and asked how old she was so i said 3 wks and she gasped and said "oh my and you're pregnant again already" pmsl, my hubby thought he was going to have to restrain me but i just laughed!!!! People need to think before they speak sometimes though. And you're def right cakey, cake does help calm the rage. wonder if i can get it on prescription........ :) xx

Hello there tanni78-how did the scan go?
I have mine tomorrow,i'm sooooo excited but a little nervous that hubby will be disappointed if its not a boy! 8-/
Hope everything is ok hun . x

Hi Cakey, scan was fab, baby seems to be thriving and i still can't believe it........a BOY!!!!! I'm sooo chuffed, OH was in tears lol but assured me he wouldn't have been disapointed either way. Good luck for tomorrow, i want to know what it is so don't forget to come on here and tell us!!!!! Try not to worry, i'm sure your hubby will be happy either way! I'm still in total shock lol xxx

Wohooooo! thats fab news tanni78-I'm really pleased for you hun.My scan is late morning so i''l try to pop on and tell all.
Ps. thanks for the request-yay my first friend! :cool:

Hello all, I was thinking Pumpkini's, but it sounds a bit swimsuit-ish. I do feel we could do with a catchy title for our due date tho.

Cakey, thank you for the advice, I was reading an article in some baby mag or other and thought of you. Generally baby size is usually some veg or other but this was giving it in afternoon cake sizes. The 20 week cake is some choc number with butter icing. Far better than 'this week your baby is the size of a banana'. Ooh you find out tomorrow if its a boy and you get to hear the heartbeat. That's so cool.

Salb10, thank you for the Preg-rage comfort. I actually apologised for the things I said last week, maltesers always win them over. I saw the doctor today as i've been suffering from some kind of gasping thing, every now and then it is as if i've just remembered to breath. Anyone else been doing this? The doctor is going to give me a blood test as she is concerned it could be a lack of iron. I also got to hear the heart beat too and that was amazing. I have my second scan on 23rd.

Hello Tanni78, 5 Girls, I can understand OH tears. Now you know its a boy have you thought of any names? I want to find out, hopefully I will next week. I'm using emotional blackmail on OH as he would prefer the surprise. Is everything going well?

Hello to everyone else excited about Halloween for the first time since you were 10.

Looking forward to catching up tomorrow.x

Lovely news tanni! Did they give u a percentage of how sure they were?
I wish I was finding out 2moro! I've got a whole week to wait!

Look forward to hearing your news too cakey!

I used an angelsounds doppler today and found the heart beat straight away! Love it! And I heard what I think were kicks and shuffles too!

Lol pumpkinis, I like it cookie!

I dreamed last night that I had my baby and it was a boy, then after the birth they found another 3 babies in there! And because we didn't know, we didn't have 4 Moses baskets so we put them in the rabbit hitched outside!! Then I panicked coz I couldn't believe how stupid i'd been to put them in a hutch, so we scoured the garden for items to make beds out of like an okd plastic box!
The first baby I had was a boy though with massive blue irises!

I don't know much about babies but I do promise I won't keep it in a Hutch!

HEY! I'm due on the 2nd November and would like bump buddies! :D I know its not halloween but its close enough :p I'm 18 and from Hull- UK. I'm currently 19 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Willing to talk about anything, to share stories or worries etc :)

Hey wkdwitch I'm in hull too! Small world! We might even end up on the same ward giving birth! Lol
Where r u planning on going for birth?

aww thought we'd have had an update by now! :dohh:

Omg I so totally can't believe it....we're having a boy-we even managed to see his ickle whistle wiggling about so its absolutely 100% a boy!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Hello there Wkdwitch-welcome in hun :cool:
Cookie117-my baby boy has felt like a big chocolate gateau to day! lol
Salb10-Lmao,you're dream did crack me up 8-0 lol I've been having weird dreams too...anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->