Looking for a Halloween baby buddy!

great news cakey! :happydance: oooh so thats 2 boys for us pumpkin pushers so far then?! Wonder what else we're getting!! ahhhhh!! i'm sooo excited to know!! 6 sleeps!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::happydance:

anyone watching the fairy job mother?! on channel 4?! Oh my god i LOVE her!!! LMAO!!

Hey wkdwitch I'm in hull too! Small world! We might even end up on the same ward giving birth! Lol
Where r u planning on going for birth?

Wow it is a small world :p Planning on having a water birth at the jubilee centre or my midwife said if things look good I might be having a home birth. What are your plans for birth?

I've heard a lot of good things about jubilee but I don't want to say a definate no to epidural so looks like i'll be hri women n children's.

Hello. I am due on the 28th. But everyone keeps telling me that I will be late since this is my first :( not what I want to hear. How are you doing today?

Hello there Ahcigar1-Welcome :cool: I was early with my first 2 babies and 8days late with my 3rd+the labour's are definately getting quicker-just hoping i have enough time to make it to the hospital with this one! lol :cool:

Hello ahcigar!

How's everyone feeling today?

R any of u girls stocking up on nappies? And if so what amounts? I don't want to over buy and waste them but really have no idea what numbers of what sizes are appropriate?

Wow, you're so organised Salb10! The one and only thing i have bought so far is the pushchair!!! lol I'm not quite sure where to start.....i know that half the things i bought for my last baby i didn't need or use so am gonna think a bit more carefully about what i buy this time :cool:

hmm i do need to make sure i don't over buy though. i want to keep things as simple as possible if i can!

I think I'm gonna make a list of everything i'm gonna need and buy a few things each week...top of the list a couple of dummies-I used to NOT like them at all and 1st+2nd baby never had one but baby3 would abso lutely not stop crying without one...I remember sending hubby out in the early hours of the morn and told not to come back without one! lol
What things have you bought already Salb10+are you hoping to breastfeed? :cool:

i've got a couple of packs of nappies in sizes 1, 2 and 3, and a couple of packs of baby wipes and nappy sacks that were on offer.
I also couldn't resist a few bits and pieces clothes wise and we bought a cot bed because it was half price! :dohh:

After 2moro i can start properly cracking on with the nursery on some more of of the required furniture etc like prams etc etc.

yes i really really want to breastfeed and i saw toys r us had an electric pump with bottles etc and it was half price so i might treat myself once pay day rolls around! :happydance:

R u ok cakey? i just noticed your emotion icon wotsit below your avatar?? :hugs:

Hey there Salb10-I bought a of 0-3months baby boy bundle(53 pieces) of clothes yesterday from ebay for £9.99,sooo pleased with the bargain+most hardly worn due to big baby(10lb 12-ouch!) I think i'll buy the cot next-probably ikea-as its slightly smaller than usual and we're fighting for space in our house! lol
Thanks for asking after me Salb10 ((((hugs))) ....me and hubby had few words yesterday-he said he was sorry later and that he was just joking arround.....I know i have too many hormones and am over emotional so am trying to get over it..but it has just sent me into a bit of a sad feeling..i know its silly...i'll try shake it off! :cool:

aw :hugs: its not silly at all. This is the time when men folk should be doing all they can to make us feel good - i have noticed that when me and DH have our little grumbles it gets to me more. maybe it is the hormones. but then they should know better than to start us off in the first place!

The bundle sounds good! can't go wrong for a tenner!

I had my scan this morning :happydance: all is well - i can't believe the detail they see! there was one point where we were looking at the face and the little nostrils and mouth were so clear and perfect! they looked as clear as they do on 3d scans!
and we saw not only the heart beating, but the four distinct heart chambers! just so amazing!

we also saw that we are having a...... BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

He's the first boy in my immeadiate family for a while - i'm one of three girls and i have 2 nieces! so he's gunna be spoilt!!

SOOOO happy right now! and i can't start picking colours!!! yippeeee!!!!

Yay! Absolutely super news Salb10-A boy!!!!! So pleased for you :cool: and glad you enjoyed your scan..its soooo totally amazing to see your own ickle baby still inside your tummy isn't it!
I think some of your happiness has rubbed off on me! lol. Thanks hun. Xx

Hi folks, soz i haven't posted for a while. Firstly, congrats Cakey for joining me on team blue!!!! Cookie, yes all is well now i've recovered from the shock of going blue haha :) Salb10, they didn't give me a percentage but it looked very much lie a weiner to me so we're pretty sure lol. Wkdwitch, welcome to the thread, glad you've joined us and last but not least ahcigar, don't panic too much about going late, my 1st was 13 days early, 2nd was 3 days early and 3rd was a day late lol!!!! Cakey, your dream was hillarious, i have loads of strange dreams, i had one involving feeding the baby lego a while ago but can't remember anything else about it now then a few weeks back, i dreampt i was drowning in popcorn!!!! Hey ho, i can't remember who was talking about men's moods but i can relate totally, whenever my OH is in a quiet or funny mood, i deffo always take it to heart more just now. What a hormonal bunch we are. How's everyone feeling? xx

oooooh sorry, just realised you're team blue too Salb, yeeeeehaaaaaaaa xx

oooh and errrm baby boys names, so far we're toying with Caiyden, caleb or kai lol

I like all 3names you've chosen Tanni78 :cool: At the mo the only 2 names both me and hubby love are Cassidy and Eli :cool:

It's turning into a very boyish group here isn't it?! Lol
Like all your names - there's lots of k's and c's!
We've decided on Joseph Martin as that's my dads middle name and f.I.l's first name.

He's kicking away this eve!

aawww thanks both of you. Cakey., my middle daughter's name is Shanelle but she gets Eli all the time lol. I want Adam as a middle name as it was my mum's maiden name and thought it would be a nice way to remember her. We were set on Caiyden Adam but OH is having 2nd thoughts now ggrrr!!!! Can't decide to spell it with a C or a K though lol. Yes, my bump os very active tonight although he is every night. I swear he sleeps for about 3-4 hours out of every 24, i'm really starting to panic that he is gonna be hyper haha. Hopefully he'll get it all out of his system before he's born :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->