Looking for a Halloween baby buddy!

There must of been something in the air last night-my ickle babe was the most active so far and hubby felt lots of big kicks while placing his hand on my belly!
Ooooh Salb10 good choice -I love the name Joseph :cool:

I had my second scan few days ago. Everything was great and we found out it's a girl!
We are so happy (regardless the sex we would be) but now we can focus more on the girls' names.

We really like Chloe, Zoe and Charlote. I personally love Michelle as well but my OH gets all itchy even at the sound of it. Is it really that terrible? Advice me what do you think of the other ones or maybe give me some inspiration I really need it!!! :)

Hello there Cleobaby :cool: Glad you're really pleased to find out you're having a girl...i think so far us Halloweeners are having boys! lol
Out of the 3names you mentioned i really like Charlotte :cool: my hubby and i had Camille and Eliza on our girls list.

OOh i like chloe, like eliza too. It's nice to have someone who's team pink on the group lol xx

congrats on :pink: cleobaby! :thumbup:
I like charlotte - i'm a little biased as thats my nieces name but i like that u have the choice or charlotte, charlie or lottie as well.
My girls names were Erin, Madeline and Isla.

thanks cakey - we've had good feed back on the name so far - knowing he's a boy and giving him a name has made it so much more real- he's got an identity now! :happydance:

Hope all pumpkin pushers and their pumpkins are well this eve :flower:

Hello Pumpkini's. I've just found out i'm having a girl too. I'm with Cleobaby. It's very exciting but for some reason I was convinced I was expecting a boy. People said as I only have a little bump at the front and don't seem to be carrying much weight that I looked like I was packing a boy. I'd even thought of boys names. Its funny really, we're both soooo excited though as I like the idea of a little girl.

I've bought absolutely nothing. I was going to wait until 30 weeks. you lot have made me feel very unprepared. Gulp. Better let the OH get his way and get busy with the fizzy.

Final thing, went for a bra measurement today as i've been living in vests for a few weeks and have gone from 34B to a 36D. OH very happy.x

Yay! Congratulations Cookie117 on finding out that you're having a girl!It'll be much easier and more fun to buy a few things now that you know+there are soooo many beautiful things around for a girl!
I bet you're OH is pleased hun lol-I've just gone up to a 32FF and am a little concerned what size i'll go up to when my milk comes in!!! 8-/ lol
Salb10-- I love the name Erin,its my youngest middle name! :cool:

Hey there pumpkin pushers, i'm actually starting to feel like a pumpkin now lol. My bump seems to be having a growth spurt lol. Still neater and cuter looking than any of my girly bumps were though. Salb i love the name Erin too, it's my youngests name :) Congrats to cookie, team pink are starting to catch up lol!!! Don't talk to me about boobs!!! Measured mine a few weeks back and had gone from 34C to 38DD!!!! Went and bought 2 new bra's and i'm starting to fall out of them already. My boobs seem to have a mind of their own just now. I was lying in bed with the light off last night shining the light from my mobile on to my bump and baby kept kicking where the light was lol. How's everyone today? :) I'm a bit peed as my spd is starting to get really bad (had a pretty rough week tbh) Phoned and left message for midwife on Mon to arrange physio and still haven't heard back!!!! thinking of changing midwife as she's hopeless at getting back to me, she seems to think that nothing will help my spd and told me physio was a waste of time!!!!!! Going on holiday in 3 weeks and would like to have some physio before then hopefully. Soz to rant, other than that it's all good :) xx

congrats to cookie on :pink: :thumbup:

how are u all?

do any of u have journals i can stalk?:ninja:

I'm good SalB, how's you? I keep meaning to start one but i never get round to it lol. Off on my hols next sun for 2 weeks, woohoo. Looking forward to it but OH isn't coming so it's gonna be a bit strange :( How's things with you? Do you have anything planned for the summer? xx

hello! Ooo where abouts are u going on hols? I think we could do with a mini break but all presant and future pennies are accounted for already :wacko:

We've got a VW beetle that we're doing up to look like herbie, and we've started working on the kitchen (plastering, tiling, new floor etc etc) and the nursery, so i think thats our summer accounted for!
we really want the bug done for bringing joseph home from the hospital in :thumbup: How many babies come home in herbie eh?! :haha:

Hi Ladies,
Can I be your Buddie!?
I'm pregnant with my 2nd, 22 weeks and due Nov 9th, so nearly a Halloween Baby! My first was born on New Years Eve so it would be very nice to have a celebration day for the second one! For us brits out there, Nov 5th would be a good one too, or 11/11/11!
Hope your all feeling well today and enjoying your pregancies. I look forward to hearing how everything pregress's for everyone.
Jo x

Hi Josie Jo, noooo, you have to have on your due date, it's my birthday lol!!!! Camper van sounds cool SalB, i'm well jealous. I'm taking my older 3 kids out to Cyprus to visit their dad as he lives over there. I'm quite looking forward to it although being in close proximity as my ex for 2 weeks will be stressful and i'm nervous about being away from OH for 2 weeks as we haven't been together long. I'm hoping the break will bring us closer haha. Tbh, i am gonna be pretty hard up the rest of the hols so will prob try to make do with picnics, bbq's and trips to the beach. What team are you on Josie? xx

Hello Josie-lovely to have another november buddy :cool: welcome!
Hiya Salb10- we've had bettles,campers and mini's...love the classic cars- a Herbie looking beetle will be fab!
When are you going to Cyprus Tanni78+how pregnant will you be? We are going to Butlins at the end of august and i'll be 30weeks....a little nervous about how much energy i'll have...really hoping that i don't spoil the holiday for the kiddies!
When my SIL is available to kiddie-sit we're hoping to go to Ikea in the next few weeks to buy some baby stuff...they do a cot for about 35pounds which is slightly smaller than the usual cot so that will fit into our too small bedroom! lol :cool:

I'm away next weekend for 2 weeks so will be 25 wks going and 27 on my return, aaarrgh!!!! bit worried about the heat lol. I was just thinking a trip to Ikea was necessary lol, will have to wait till i get back though. I'm sure you'll have a fab time at butlins, plenty for kids to do and the change of scenery will do you good before the final haul lol :) xx

Thanks Tanni78 :cool:
I think you 'll need to make extra sure that you drink lots and lots if its very hot+wherever you go make sure you know where the toilets are! lol x

I normally drink stacks when i'm out there anyway so dread to think what i'll be like this time lol. They're expecting it to be around 40-45 degrees by the time i'm due to come home!!! It was 40 degrees last year when we left and that near enough killed me. The plan is to just stay constantly submerged in water and only come out to pee lol xx

Lmao. Sounds like a good plan Tanni78! how old are your 3kids hun? I've also got 3 aged 5,8 and 10 :cool:

3 girls aged 12, 9 and 7 cakey and my OH has 2 girls as well so my little blue bundle will have 5 big sisters aged 8,9,10,11 and 12 when he arrives lol!!!!! xx

and the two eldest are both called Shannon lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->