Looking for a Halloween baby buddy!

thanks cakey :hugs: he's been more active again today - maybe he was worn out from this ridiculous heat!

i'll feel better when i've seen the midwife on tuesday and she can check my sample and blood pressure etc. altho i'm pretty sure its all in my head coz thats always how it turns out!! lol which is a good thing of course!

does your measuring ahead and the extra fluid affect the birth in anyway? like, r they expecting to have to do a c section or anything or should all be hopefully straightforward?
xx

I always feel better after seeing the midwife too Salb10-pop in here and let us know how it goes on tuesday if you can! :cool:
Yeah there is a chance of C-section as baby has so much room right up till birth he can still change his position very easily+ with the force of fluid coming out when my waters break there is a chance that it may pull the chord with it! But fingers crossed all looks good at the mo...really hope he stays where he is for a couple more weeks.

I had a horrid nights sleep(5th) but feeling much better toady as its a lot cooler......am off in search of marshmallows now! lol yum yum.

woohoo glad to see you back. I'm the same, turning into an emotional wreck. It was my daughters bday on tues and i totally overdid it, wednesday i was full of the cold and feeling awful. went to my ante natal and saw different midwife to normal, she had a feel of the bump and announced he was breech. I told her i didn't think he was so she got a second opinion who also said he was breech. She then booked me in to have a scan and evc on thurs morning. I was meant to be at college on wed night but spent it feeling crap and in floods of tears and my OH then announced he couldn't get time off to come to hospital as it was too short notice so i ended up going on my own, yesterday morning, absolutely petrified. Got there, had scan and baby isn't breech at all!!!! His head is completely engaged which is why they couldn't feel it so he's gone from being really high to completely engaged in a fortnight. They now think he'll come early cos he's so low and my 4th!!!!! I then got a call from my eldests school saying she had been sick! She's fine again today but i did the school run, came home, threw up violently really suddenly and have felt really dizzy ever since and to top it all the hot water tap on the bath has refused to work for 3 days and landlord won't do anything and now my car sounds like it's about to fall apart and i can't afford a garage bill as it's my youngests birthday in a few days too lol. With all this going on, i reckon bubs must be due to put in an appearance soon lol. Been getting no sleep and really bad BH's and backache and dampness below all week. sorry, tmi i know. Hope you're both well. Full term tommorrow YEEHAA :) xxxxxxxxx

Omg Tanni78-what a horrid couple of days you've had....hopefully it can only get better! Good news that babes head is engaged( my babe is still changing his position a few times a day) + i have also been having bad BH's-mostly at night,bit sore throat/cold + very damp below.
I'm reckoning that i'll go into labour at half term when all the kiddies are at home and my husband is at work in Cambridge! lol.....place your bets now :cool:
Really hope things calm down for you so you manage to catch up on some rest before babe comes Tanni78 ((((((Hugs))))))

grrr thats so frustrating when they insist you must be wrong and give you no credit even though its your body!! :growlmad:

i've been having loads of dampness too! :wacko: i thought i was leaking amniotic fluid slowly and the doc did a swab but i've heard nothing back so presume the results were normal!
If the same things happening to u then it must just be part and parcel!

this is tmi info i know but i just went to toilet for a number 2 :blush: and i got cramps all round my lower abdomen- front and back. it wore off then came back about 5 or 10 mins later and did that for about half an hour.
it was a bit freaky!

i've been quite good today and made a quiche from scratch, tomato soup with home grown tomatoes from scratch AND some bread rolls!!

not tasted any of the above yet so it might be terrible but to look at them they are pretty spiffing!

hope you're having good weekends ladies xx

Oooooooh Salb10- I want your Quiche,tomato soup and bread rolls..gimmie,gimmie! :cool:

I just made a butterscotch tart too! Can I class over the top compulsive baking as nesting instinct because I'm not so keen on cleaning!! Lol

Oh no...Not fair..I could just fancy eating a butterscotch tart for brekky! Yeah i think itcould ne classed as nesting lol...i've also been nesting-but only mentally tee hee-i truly feel the need to get everything clean n tidy n organised .....but i just haven't got the energy.
Sooo shocked to wake up this morning-I only got up for 1 yes just 1 wee....makes a big change to my normal 5+!
Hope you all manage to have a nice relaxed sunday! :cool:

wow! good going on one pee!! :haha:

i was chuffed for getting from 7am till 11.30am with no peeing!! lol

hmm i've had a fairly chilled out sunday - unlike my poor hubby :nope:

we thought the cars MOT was due in november, after josephs born, but found out last week thats its due on the 14th of THIS month :dohh:

so its panic stations now trying to get the work done to it that it needs - my hubby won't let anyone else do any jobs that we need doing - ever! lol which admire because it saves us a lot of money and means we can have nicer things because he takes care of it all and fixes any probs but it also means that things take a looooong time to get done (especially because he's very pedantic).
its also a lot of extra money just for the things we need for him to do the job, that we hadn't accounted for this month, AND the insurance is due on the 29th and its gone up at least £80 on last years insurance.
bad time to be without a car when u could go into labour any time :wacko:

and bad month to have no money coz i've got both my nieces birthdays next week and i still need a few things for joseph:wacko::wacko::wacko:

it all tires me out. and theres my poor DH outside laid on the floor half in and half out of the garage, with his head under the car and he's been there non stop since about 11.30 this morning :shrug:
its rained all day so he's soaked, cold, covered in muck, probably has spiders in his hair, and theres nothing i can do to help him but make him drinks and food:shrug:

poor bloke :nope:

I really feel for you Salb10-we also do the same thing with our car(hubby does all the work on it -when he gets back from work) think our MOT is in January(not a good month either) but we do have to do the insurance +tax this month.
i had a bad day yesterday ended up crying my eyes out most of the morning.....not really sure why???....lol...but i know at the time i had lots justified reasons!!!! 8-/ lol
I'm having a much better morning today,already done the weekly shop+4th load of washing is on the go.Time for dinner n cake me thinks! :cool:

4th load of washing?! Blimey! Lol
These poor men folk eh? I did wash and polish the car today as a surprise for him when he gets back from work coz he says the mot folk prefer a car that looks well looked after and he was panicking that he wasn't going to get time to do it.
Of course its now raining and spoiling my good work!
I've also done him a home made pizza for tea :-D

Glad ur feeling a little less teary today cakey! It's crazy what these hormones make us do!

Bless you for washing the car Salb10 (did you get your bump wet? lol) + making a homemade pizza..yum yum!
Every day me and hubby keep reading far too much into everything that i feel...Ooooh babe's moving loads..is he coming?......feel a bit sicky-ooh is he coming?......Extra BH's..... I reckon he's gonna wait until we least expect him! lol
Gotto say that my pet HATE at the moment is washing -up...I soooo hate it -i'm considering paper plates...although i've been so clumsey its probably not a good idea :cool:

:haha: urgh i wouldn't be liking doing the pots - thankfully we have a dish washer, and with me constantly baking it has been on non stop! similar to your 4 loads of clothes washing!!

i did get my bump very wet lol - MIL popped in and was quite suprised to see me soaking wet all round my bump :haha:

can't believe we're 37 weeks today!! wooo!:happydance: full term at last!!

Yay! 37weeks today-i've been waiting for it as consultant has said if i managed to reach 37 then it would be more likey to be allowed a water birth! I'm having certain days when i'm feeling that i'mready for him to come out but then i'll feel a strong BH and i think-nope i don't think i'm gonna have him at all -he can stay there! lmao :cool:

:haha:

i'm hoping for a water birth too. what do u plan on wearing in the pool? i really don't want to be starkers but not sure what are the usual other options?

last time i wore just a bikini /bra top but got fed up with half way through and flung it off lol.Gonna take one with me this time too+ a big vest top in case i'm not allowed in the water.

Hi ladies, gosh you two are busy, Pleased to say i'm feeling much better and even seem to be getting some of my energy back. I've also got really damp down there in the last week so it must be normal (i don't remember lol). Thankfully, i've got my 2 youngest kids bday's out the way now and just need to catch up on college work and the housework. I did 3 loads of washing yesterday, made a birthday cake, cooked birthday dinner for my youngest and her pals, made a big pot of chilli for me and the OH and threw half of it in the freezer and played Florence Nightingale all day so i'm feeling quite proud of myself. The latest in my line of disasters is that my OH hurt his back at the gym the other night and is now laid up with a slipped disk and trapped nerve, car is still knackered, the hot tap on the bath miraculously started working again by itself but i now think i have a slight gas leak so i'll have to get that sorted today. Had really strong false contractions yesterday. I'm almost sure i won't last to 40 weeks but don't want to jinx things. Hope you ladies are both well. Counting down the days now :) xxx

Omg Tanni78-i feel tired out just reading all that! lol
I had a pretty good day today-had a really busy morning then made myself just sit with a cuppa n fruit loaf and watch a chick flick this afternoon before i did the school run! :cool:

ooh sounds like bliss. I didn't realise you were both wanting waterbirths too. I'm taking a bikini and a vest (i really should finish packing lol). Are your OH's planning on getting in the water with you? The baths at the RVI have colour changing lights in the bottom of them and look soooo cool. When i went for the tour, the midwife suggested taking one of those inflatable pillows which i thought was a cool idea. Must go and get one. I'm off to buy a yoga ball (asda have them for £6) and then the plan is to bounce that baby on out of their. Loads of my friends reckon it's either started them off or sped things up once they were in labour. Hope you're both well :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->