Looking for a Halloween baby buddy!

When my babe was breech he was forever kicking down in my privates with his feet i wouldn't of been surprised if a foot would've popped out! lol
We have 7days until Butlins-which i'm feeling a lot more positive about now that i'm reassured about baby being ok! Crikey i hope i can still fir into my swimming costume! lol

Okey Dokey,We're off to Butlins today-i hope you all have a good week-will catch up when we get back! :cool:

Have fun Cakey. After much detective work, i have finally managed to work out exactly when LO was conceived and my EDD going by my scan is 3 days out. I'm officially due Oct 29th!!!! lol xx

We had a great week away and i'm really pleased that i managed to swim nearly everyday and get out and about with the kiddies(which all went well as long as i was able to find a toilet! lol) So So pleased to be back home again though :cool:
My babe is very active and most of the time my tummy looks like its doing a mexiacn wave! :cool:
How is everyone doing?

Glad you had a lovely hol. My bubs likes the mexican wave look too. Your bump is looking fab now :) My middle daughter informed me that my belly button looked like one of shreks ears the other morning as one side of it has popped out and the other side hasn't lol xxx

Aww thanks Tanni78-I'm really proud of my bump! :cool:
Shrek's ear.....Soooo funny what kids come out and say! lol How come you're feeling "Crappy"hun? x

awww i haven't had the best of weeks. My spd has got really bad and i'm on crutches now although i'm not having to use them all the time and the keg had shifted from transverse to breech but the other night, i was in agony for nearly an hour and it turns out he's tried to turn and got himself wedged oblique now!!!!! Midwife says she gets the feeling he's gonna be awkward. Every now and then he tries to turn a bit and it kills :( I just hope he manages and i don't end up needing a c-section. Can't believe it's only another 5 wks ish till we're classed as term :) woohoo xx

Oh no Tanni78 8-/ So sorry to hear that you're not feeling too well (((((hugs))))) to you chick!
My babe has been all over the place,when he's breech he kicks me in my privates,when he changes to transverse which he generally does in the evenings,my hubby says it makes my bump look like a big bum(charming! lol) But when he was oblique for a while the other night after me and hubby were intimate-I was in agony and thought something was really wrong

Soz pressed reply too soon.
Hope you feel better real soon hun :cool:
PS.how do you mean "classed as full term in 5ish weeks?

Awww thanks hun, i'm ok. Just think it would be more comfortable for me and him if he wasn't flipping sideways lol. Haha yeh i usually get hands digging in my cervix, feet under my ribs, a head jutting out one side and a bum rammed against the other side lol, he feels like he's all fingers, toes, knees and elbows these days lol. You're classed as full term from 37 weeks which is what i meant. Can't believe how quickly it's going. I got accepted into college today in a moment of madness, hadn't even told OH i'd applied and my course starts in 2 weeks time lmao!!!! Think i've gone completely nuts :) xx

:hi: ladies
wow thats a fabulous roundy bump u have there cakey! mine is decidedly more lumpy! :wacko:

hope ur feeling ok tanni :hugs:

i wish i could be more sure of which baby part i'm feeling! i feel lumps and bumps all over but i can't tell what it is that i'm feeling. it feels like his feet are all over the place!

are you all ready for the new arrivals? We are getting close. Josephs new carpet gets fitted tomorrow! :happydance:

hope your all well :hugs:

Lmao-Yep,i think you're nuts too....but good for you chick!Hope you're feeling better hun :cool:
Awww Thanks Salb10-the bump pic was taken at 29weeks so i think its changed again now. lol
I've been thinking the same Salb10-so many different shapes and angles poking out and me+hubby are trying to work out which bits are which...can't work it out at all!+ Nope i'm not ready 8-/ my plan is to wait until kiddies go back to school (7th sept) and then get organised :cool:

Thanks salb and cakey, L/O made me throw up my dinner again last night gggrrrr but i don't really mind as i know it'll all be worth it. I'm officially 32 weeks today!!!!! Can't believe it, think i'm going into total denial, it just all seems so unreal. At the start of the year, i was a single stay at home mum of 3 and within 9 months i'll have gained a partner, a baby and a college course lol. This year has deffo been eventful. I'm really looking forward to getting the kids back to school on tues so i can have a bit of peace through the day again. Starting to feel like i need it now. I really must take a 3rd tri bump pic and post it on here. I keep looking at yours cakey and meaning to do it :) I made a huge mistake last night and reffered to the bump by his name when i was speaking to the kids (OH has sworn me to secrecy) They are so chuffed that they know now, i just hope they don't blab to him, he'll be really upset that i told them, oops :( xx

Really lovely to see a pic of you Tanni78 :cool: (funny how you picture someone in your head-i was convinced you had dark hair lol!).We've also been trying to not call the baby by his name although it may be easier for us not to as we're still stuck,and so far haven't been able to choose between our 2favourite names.Our kiddies have suggested ..Darth Vader,Jesus and Optimus prime(tranformer) Lmao

I was thinking u had dark hair too! Wonder why we do that?!

Lmao @ the kids suggestions cakey! My personal fave is Jesus!

Hmmmmm I've made the mistake of watching baby hospital. :nope:

OOh i love baby hospital. The dark hair thing is strange, i'm deffo not dark lmao. Optimus prime has a nice ring to it i reckon, lol. My kids are desperate for me to name him stewie after the family guy character hahaha but it has to be pronounced with the full on american accent too they tell me!! xx

hahaha i like that too! although i would be worried that baby might follow in the foot steps of his name sake! :haha:

do u ladies plan on going to any baby classes? or have u been on them with your other LO's?

lol.My hubby would love to name our baby Stewie as he loves family guy.....i always say to people that i hate it as most of it is in really bad taste.......but it just cracks me up! 8-/
Also the dark hair thing-I do have black hair but its only cause i dye it! ,lol-i'm really a boring mousey dark blonde...with lots of grey!
PS tanni78-good to se you feeling cheeky! :cool:
Hiya Salb10-No i've never been to any baby classes although i ususally feel at some point in the pregnancy that i might like to try one. What about you hun have you been going? :cool:

I went with my 1st but found them really boring so i only actually went to 3, haven't bothered since and i missed the one on breathing but kinda found my own technique when the time came :) xx

Saw my consultant today and i'm measuring 5weeks ahead so have been told to get my hospital bag ready just incase.He also said that IF my iron levels have gone up,my glucose levels remain stable,babies head is down and my waters have broken(+waters are ok) then i will be able to go ahead with my waterbirth! Its a lot of IF's but we're keeping fingers and toes crossed! +its better than a flat NO! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->