Looking for a July Bump Buddy :)

C

CMarie

I found out this past Thursday that my husband and I are expecting our first baby in July 2011 :cloud9:

After 4 months of naturally preventing, we decided to start "trying" in mid September. To our surprise we conceived in our first cycle and we feel so blessed!

I'm just looking for someone else due sometime in mid July. I love talking to DH about the pregnancy, but in a lot of ways, he doesn't understand all the crazy things I'm going through and I'm DYING for a friend who does :hugs:

Hi hun,

Am looking for a text buddy also, im due 19/20th July with my first, have friends with children but no-one expecting! So would be great to chat to someone else in the same boat!

Im 23, 5 weeks gone and very impatient lol xx

Hi hun,

Am looking for a text buddy also, im due 19/20th July with my first, have friends with children but no-one expecting! So would be great to chat to someone else in the same boat!

Im 23, 5 weeks gone and very impatient lol xx

At least I'm not the only one thats impatient lol :blush:

Congrats on the pregnancy!! It's so exciting to be expecting our first...but I read into absolutely every little cramp, twinge, stomach ache,etc...I'm excited just to be done the 1st tri!

How have you been feeling so far? When did you get your BFP?

I'm Cecillia btw :) I'm 20 and DH is 21

Hello!! :)

I found out on Thursday, not sure how many DPO i am as been very irregular since i had my implanon removed in May!! (been trying since, wow, took its time!!) Just had sore boobs and needed the toilet all the time and had a "feeling" so did a test and a dark line came up very quickly so i was very happy, OH is like a kid at xmas lol.. (he is also 21, so maybe good for the guys to chat if he needs someone!)

Also reading far too much into everything!! Have little cramps every night which i worry about and to be honest im on this site too much now haha!!

Where abouts are you from? When did you find out etc? How are friends and family? Hacve you told people?

Havent told the O/H parents yet (shes gonna go nuts - like ive totally taken over her "little boy" (even though we are engaged lol))

Where are you from xx

Hi Ladies,

Babyboyle & Cmarie - Congratulations on your BFPs!

Do you guys mind if i join in? I got my BFP yesterday and also had a blood test to confirm the same... my husband (30) and myself (26) have been trying for a baby for the last one year almost and now finally I cant believe I am pregnant.. I am a little scared, hoping everything goes wel.. especially wanna complete the 12 weeks as soon as possible.. I havent told aa lot of ppl yet.. my mother knows and couple of my close friends thats it..

As per the due date calculator I am due on the 25th July 2010.. I hope we have a smooth journey for the next 9 months!

Hey Girls :flower:

BabyDreams- Congrats on your BFP!!! I think we're all anxious to get the first 12 weeks over with, but I'm really glad I finally have some bump buddies to vent my worries to :hugs: How are you feeling so far??

BabyBoyle- I'm actually from Canada :) You? I found out I was pregnant last Thursday morning by complete accident lol. I was having really bad stomach cramps last Wednesday night and I fainted in our hallways so DH drove me to the emergency room and they did a blood test...that's how I found out and boy were we ever surprised, but overjoyed :cloud9: So far I've told everybody on my side of the family. Everybody is extremely excited for us except for mom who I'm not very close with and she had nothing nice to say to me when I told her the news. Her loss :D Have you guys told anybody yet??

BabyDreams- Congrats on your BFP!!! I think we're all anxious to get the first 12 weeks over with, but I'm really glad I finally have some bump buddies to vent my worries to :hugs: How are you feeling so far??

BabyBoyle- I'm actually from Canada :) You? I found out I was pregnant last Thursday morning by complete accident lol. I was having really bad stomach cramps last Wednesday night and I fainted in our hallways so DH drove me to the emergency room and they did a blood test...that's how I found out and boy were we ever surprised, but overjoyed for us except for mom who I'm not very close with and she had nothing nice to say to me when I told her the news. Her loss :D Have you guys told anybody yet??

I am from India and I dont have any symptoms so far.. just soar bbs, gaseous feeling, hungry very often ... i have not told any one except my mom and a couple of very very dear friends... my husband and I have decided we will wait till i complete atleast 8 weeks before we tell his parents.. I have no problem telling them now but once they know its like it will be on national news! so wanna wait a bit but wont keep it a secret till 12 weeks as i am sure they will be mad at us for that..

Hi babydreams!! Congratulations!!!

I found out Thursday also, just found out the OH has told his mother last night and she was fine with it (one worry over lol). I'm very close to my mother so she was the first person I told before OH! :$ lol.

I told a few close friends also, but I just want to scream it from the roof, I'm a very extrovert person so I hate keeping secrets lol!! (good with others rubbish with mine!!)

I'm over in the UK, freezing :0( always cold but wrapping up extra warm now ;)

When are you planning on telling girls? I keep looking at baby stuff too! Argh!!!!

Xxx

Hi babydreams!! Congratulations!!!

I found out Thursday also, just found out the OH has told his mother last night and she was fine with it (one worry over lol). I'm very close to my mother so she was the first person I told before OH! :$ lol.

I told a few close friends also, but I just want to scream it from the roof, I'm a very extrovert person so I hate keeping secrets lol!! (good with others rubbish with mine!!)

I'm over in the UK, freezing :0( always cold but wrapping up extra warm now ;)

When are you planning on telling girls? I keep looking at baby stuff too! Argh!!!!

Xxx

I know exactly how you feel as even i feel like telling everybody.. I really am waiting to see my inlaw's reaction and ofcourse I wanna tell my grand mother too. I am just waiting till the 27th ( 6 weeks) as the doc has asked me to do a scan on that day.. Hopefully we will get to hear the lil one's heart beat and I will share the news on the same day! It feels like 27th is so far off.. :)

How are you ladies doing otherwise?

Same as you, dying to see the scan i have next monday (29th!!) Hoping to get a EDD etc and see a heartbeat and hopefully further gone than i think and i see little bean :D :D

you got any symptoms?

I cant keep my mouth shut i keep telling people!!!!!! :o

had some severe abdomen pain yesterday and today morning.. called the doctor and she adviced me to take enough rest.. only asked me to lie down or sit down.. no walking around a lot.. for this whole week until the scan.. she actually asked me to ger up only to pee and have food.. its diffuclt but i am scared something might go wrong.. so i will take off and rest this whole week..
I am hoping scan will go well and saturday and doc asks me to resume my routine..

how are you ladies doing? any symptoms?

Sorry it's been ages since I've been on. I got every single pregnancy symptom in the book all in one day this weekend so I've been SUPER sick...I can barely even eat anything :(

How are you guys feeling?!

Hi, im due 25th July and would like a bump buddy, i found out a week ago and very happy but also scared. Only very new to this site but already hooked on it. I have had some spotting over the last few days, doctors said not to worry too much unless gets heavier or cramping starts, neither has happen yet, but god its stressful, i hadn't really comes to terms that i was pregnant far less that i mite lose it ! Anyway im thinking positive but going to pay for a private scan at 6 maybe 7 weeks just to put my mind at rest.

Hi, im due 25th July and would like a bump buddy, i found out a week ago and very happy but also scared. Only very new to this site but already hooked on it. I have had some spotting over the last few days, doctors said not to worry too much unless gets heavier or cramping starts, neither has happen yet, but god its stressful, i hadn't really comes to terms that i was pregnant far less that i mite lose it ! Anyway im thinking positive but going to pay for a private scan at 6 maybe 7 weeks just to put my mind at rest.

Hey,

I am due on 25th July, I thought I am the only who thinks taht something will go wrong but i am staying positive.. I wanna get over witht he 12 weeks as soon as possible..I have a scan this saturday and i am hoping everything will be good :) how are you feeling dear?

Sorry it's been ages since I've been on. I got every single pregnancy symptom in the book all in one day this weekend so I've been SUPER sick...I can barely even eat anything :(

How are you guys feeling?!

Oh my! I hope you feel better soon hun! :hugs:When are you planning to have a scan? I am having it this Saturday!

BabyBoyle - how are you feeling dear??

Hey,

I am due on 25th July, I thought I am the only who thinks taht something will go wrong but i am staying positive.. I wanna get over witht he 12 weeks as soon as possible..I have a scan this saturday and i am hoping everything will be good :) how are you feeling dear?

Hi,

I feel a bit more positive today, bleeding seems to have stopped, just really want to get a scan at 7 weeks, which will be in an weeks time. How are you feeling ?

Hello Bump Buddies!!! :flower:

Thankfully the nausea lightened up a bit today and I only vomited once...lucky me :? I managed to keep down more salty crackers and a bottle of ginger ale...oh well, better than nothing!!

DH and I have a doctor's apt this Friday to get set up with a midwife or OBGYN...we still haven't completely decided for sure, but I think it'll be a midwife as long as there are no complications. We're unsure as to when exactly our first ultrasound/scan will be as we're both really busy with work and the ultrasound office hours are really crappy...hopefully it's this Friday evening, but I'm thinking it might be as late as next Friday :( We'll see what we can do during the week though!

I hope you girls are doing great...how are your awesome symptoms going haha??

Hi glad your sickness is easing ! Im ok, my bleeding seems to have stopped today so fx'd. Im still going for early scan to but im onlt 5weeks+3 from my dates so to early yet, feeling a bit more positive tho, wondering if i should do another preg test to make sure, but doc said not much point for a week ?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->