Looking for a July Bump Buddy :)

Hi glad your sickness is easing ! Im ok, my bleeding seems to have stopped today so fx'd. Im still going for early scan to but im onlt 5weeks+3 from my dates so to early yet, feeling a bit more positive tho, wondering if i should do another preg test to make sure, but doc said not much point for a week ?:wacko:

I've actually heard once you get a positive hpt you shouldn't take another...that's what my doctor said anyways. If the bleeding has stopped I'd definitely say that's a good sign so just try to relax and wait for the scan :)

Good luck :hugs:

Hey girls! Is there room for a another bump buddy?

I am in the US (Washington State). The DB and I are both 20. My BBs were tender and I missed my period early/mid November so I took a test 11/21 and got a BFP! This is our first pregnancy and though it is unplanned we are so excited! We think it's fate, as it snowed the morning we found out (First snow of the year) and it was also on our 4 1/2 year anniversary!

I told my mom that night we found out and she's excited. DB told his parents the next day and his dad took the news well, his mom however is avoiding the topic. He's a bit bummed as he was hoping she'd be as excited as we are.

So far my symptoms are: Tender BBs, Hightend sense of smell, Very Hungry, Cold Sweats, and the need to go to the bathroom often.

Congratulations on all your BFPs!

Hey ladies! I'm Halsey :wave: The doctor gave me an unofficial EDD of July 22 over the phone. I won't know the official until I go into for my first check up on the 17th. So far I've had nausea with no vomiting (knock on wood), smaller appetite, swollen breasts, and cramps. I think I'm lucking out on symptoms. Let's hope this lasts :D

Hey thislife and airbear!!!:flower:

First off, congrats on your BFPs!!! I hope all the morning sickness and everything stays away for you guys :winkwink:

I'm feeling so much better this week! No vomiting, but still some nausea in the am (which I'm getting use to). No cramping, just some twinges and what I'll assume to be stretching pains on my sides. My breasts are still pretty sore too and they feel like a bijillion pounds...and it's getting harder to button up my buttons because of all my bloat!! Plus my appetite is finally getting back to normal :)

How are you girls feeling?! I hope everything is going well for you all

:hugs:

I woke up with cramps and an upset tummy this morning:growlmad: OH is taking me shopping this weekend for a new bra and some new jeans because he said it makes him sad seeing me struggle into my clothes LOL. Food smells are starting to make me more and more nauseous.

Normally I can eat an entire can of chili by myself no problem (Yay being 19!) but I couldn't even finish a 1/4 of a bowl last night and then ate an apple. It's funny how picky I'm getting. I made hamburger helper for OH last night and refused to eat it, but happily ate hot chili...because that makes sense:dohh:

CMarie: I'm happy things are getting back to normal(ish) for you girl!:happydance:

I woke up with cramps and an upset tummy this morning:growlmad: OH is taking me shopping this weekend for a new bra and some new jeans because he said it makes him sad seeing me struggle into my clothes LOL. Food smells are starting to make me more and more nauseous.

Normally I can eat an entire can of chili by myself no problem (Yay being 19!) but I couldn't even finish a 1/4 of a bowl last night and then ate an apple. It's funny how picky I'm getting. I made hamburger helper for OH last night and refused to eat it, but happily ate hot chili...because that makes sense:dohh:

CMarie: I'm happy things are getting back to normal(ish) for you girl!:happydance:

Ironically DH said the same thing to me the other day about struggling into my clothes :haha: We're going shopping this weekend too and I'm SO excited. Right now I'm living in sweat pants and it's making me feel so gross, but oh well. Smells still bother me too...especially onion...I can't stand the smell of it now even though I use to love it! And I'm quite the picky eater too...if something even looks weird I won't eat it and I'll start gagging.

Oh the joys of pregnancy...:rofl:

It made me sad that the smell of stroganoff makes me sick now:sad2: And yet somehow I can eat a bagel with caesar dressing on it:blush:

Hi Ladies,

hope all of you are doing well..
I have no nausea but my stomach feels so bloated and feels like i have a hard rock sitting in my stomach.. i feel gaseous and its really sick.. I feel the pressure on my abdomen when i sit down.. I am not having constipation but by the end of the day I feel really heavy like i already have a big baby in my stomach.. any one else experiencing the same? any home remidies? I have been drinking a lot of water and other fluids..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->