Looking for a TTC buddy I'm on day 19

Lyn

Reaction score
Is anyone else on day 19 that would like to be my buddy?

I'm day 16. What dpo are you? I have a 28 day cycle.
I'm 23 and this is my 2nd cycle ttc

Hi MissFox

I'm currently on day 20 of my cycle, I don't know when I ovulated this month but it is usually day 17 I think but not overly sure still.

My cycle is around 26 to 28 days and I'm on around my 17 cycle ttc.

I'm not entirely what to do with a ttc buddy? Does this sound correct? x

yea - I'm not really sure either. I think it's support for when you are having a bad day or just someone to chat with if AF shows and you got your hopes up? I don't really know - but I'm here to chat.
I'm currently 4dpo. I really want this month to be it! But not holding my breath after last month.
(TMI WARNING!) AF was 5 days late - I was nauseous for 1.5 weeks and really sore bbs! Then the way AF started was really weird- spotted 2 days late then spotted 5 day late with a big gob of CM and blood. Then full on 5 hours later - but I've never spotted before AF before.

Ooh it sounds like your body is getting ready though so even though it didn't work last month I reckon it won't be long. Weirdly something similar happened to me last month as I was 4 days late (didn't have any spotting though).

I still don't know when I ovulated this month it can either be day 15,16 or 17 which can be confusing but this month I've had none of the normal symptoms but about a months worth of very bad PMT, sore boobs and thrush :(

I've had all my blood tests this week for the fertility clinic and will see them in 4 weeks.

What day are you due on?

It's great to find a buddy, fingers x'd for both of us x

Fingers crossed for us both!!

I'm hoping. Someone told me it might have been a chemical since it was my first month off Birth Control and it has to do with not having the BC out of my system completely. Which is OK.
I'm going to say I ovulated on the 13th or 14th. I tried to keep my cycle it's normal while on BC just because it was always really convienant. Last cycle kinda messed it up though. I used to be Full Moon to Full Moon (28 days! Nice!) So I'm assuming i'll be the 28th since my cycle started the 1st - I'm CD 18.
Wow - 4 weeks is a LONG time to wait! I hope the results are good.
And I agree with the buddy! I'm excited to have one!

:dust:

Yeah it sounds like it it won't be long now!

I've got 2 days until AF and I know she's coming, I've had the worse PMT (all month) and I just don't have that "I just know" feeling either.

Nevermind - next month will be better! I can't wait to see the fertility clinic just so I can get them to make sure all my bits are ok and then give us some proper advice for once!

How are you feeling?

I think that AF is on her way for me which'll make my cycle pretty short at 25 days (I've been pretty stressed this month which makes my cycle shorter). Got a lot of cramping and and evil dose of PMT.

Better luck next month I think.

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear about AF. But the upside to her showing early is that you get to try again! I don't even know what's going on - I don't want to read into the sore BBs because they happened last month (where I had to cover them in the shower!) and I've had heartburn twice. I've been trying sooo hard to ignore the feelings just in case!
Anyways- Good Luck with next month if she shows for sure!

Ooh that really sounds so positive, my friend had the same symptoms with the shower, have you tried a test yet? x

I've just done a test "just in case" and it's come out negative :(

Better luck next month.

How are you?

Ugh! Sorry about your test! I'm not testing yet. Partly because I felt pain in my side last night (i'm 8 or 9 dpo now) and it was SHARP! and lasted for a few minutes. I ordered some sensitive tests from online and they should be here Thursday. BUT! DB wont be home until next monday and that's when AF is supposed to start - so I kinda want to wait for him (even though he says DONT).
I hope you get your :bfp: next month
Either that or AF doesn't show all together! haha.

That does sound promising, do you think it could be implantation? Let me know how the testing goes.

Still waiting for AF at the moment had (TMI warning) really weird discharge yesterday really creamy and firstly pale yellow then pale pink and that has never happened before, not sure if it's the pre-seed or something?

That is strange. I'm not sure. I had (TMI) Clumpy and thick CM yesterday, read that it could be from :sex:
I'm not feeling very positive today but I think that has to do with DB heading off to work for 7 days. He wont be home until sometime Monday. It's pretty common but it's usually only 5 or so days.
I haven't been having any cramping this morning. My nipples are still sensitive, but nowhere near what they were last night. I mean WOAH!
Any updates on AF? (MORE TMI) I had EWCM right before she started last month. Some brown then nothing for a couple days then a GIANT GOB with fresh blood in it on day 5 of AF being late and then she didn't show until the next morning.
Sorry for the novel! I hope you're having a good day.

Heya bird, how are you feeling today, sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, I'm usually out all day on Thursday and Friday and this weekend I was combining work with sunbathing!

Well AF has been and gone for me but I really had some strange CM (watermelon colour) before she came which was a first so I've kept a note of that.

No info yet about my appointment at the clinic.

Did you do your test yet? x

I've just noticed your avatar - I flippin loooove that film! :)

Hey- I'm just waiting for AF to come for me. I tested this morning BFN. I kinda expected that since all the symptoms are dying down. Blah. I just hope she doesn't show until tomorrow since DB is coming home tonight. Only saw him for a couple hours this past week and it would be nice for her to not show til he goes back to work tomorrow.
Thanks! I love it too! I LOVE sunbathing! I hope you had fun!

Hey. Just wanted to pop in and let you know I seem to be back to a 28 day cycle for real this month! AF just showed. Few hours late but right on time all at the same time. I hope this means better chances for next month.

hi buddies,
its really good to join this forum n be on u pplz journey to conceive. i m on day 17 of my cycle n i dont know when i ovulated or may be not yet..but m trying hard for it...
next month would decide for any good news.plz keep praying 4me too..

lots of baby dust 2 all of u....

Hey. Just wanted to pop in and let you know I seem to be back to a 28 day cycle for real this month! AF just showed. Few hours late but right on time all at the same time. I hope this means better chances for next month.

Aw hun, she's a real pain, good luck again this month I can feel it in my waters that it's our turn soon!!!

Buy yourself a bar of chocolate and rent a movie to cheers yourself up.

No sun today - boohoo but at least my allotment is getting watered x

Big hugs :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"