Looking for a TTC buddy I'm on day 19

Hellow my luvverly you okay? x

Hi Lyn!
I'm doing great! AF's last day was yesterday so i'm just waiting around again!
Super excelent news though! DB is now DF! He proposed last Friday!!!
How are you doing???

Wow that's great news - congratulations!

I'm excited. I don't know if this is going to be my month though. He's out of town on work and don't know if he'll be back for my "fertile window"
We managed to DTD yesterday morning and maybe on Friday (I'm hoping for thursday since that's when I should O- but not totally sure)
I'm thinking of picking up some cheapy OPKs this month- just to see.

How is everything going with you?

Oh no! Fingers crossed I'm sure it'll be soon! Have you recovered from your news yet? Have you picked a date?

I'm cool just come back from a long weekend in our camper in Cornwall - finally going to the clinic this Friday AF is due any day (I'm on CD27 at the moment).

Fingers x'd x

O! Did you have fun? I really want to get away with my man one of these days. He's really sick now. Having some kidney problems (not sure if it's a bladder infection or kidney stones!) AND he's having 2 teeth surgically removed tomorrow!

I'm 4dpo now. I've been having lots of cramping- but it's normal for me these days. I hope AF stays away and that everything at the clinic goes well for you! Keep me updated!

Hello my lovely, I've just noticed you're preggers, congratulations hun you should be so pleased!!!

I'm good I've not been on here for a while as I've been really busy with work I have two jobs and freelance and I currently trying to wangle a new contract but it's been quite nice coming on here as it means I haven't been completely obsessing about TTC for the past few weeks like I have done before.

Went to the clinic the other week have to go through more test for my egg count?? and then I have to have a really nasty looking test where they check my fallopian tubes out with an x-ray which I'm not looking forward too.

I suppose that now you're gonna be a momma you won't be needing a TTC partner now, but if you want someone to chat to, I'm always here.

How is pregnancy going for you?

Lyn x

I'm sorry to hear about the testing that you are going to have to do. When I went to the dr. last month they told me they wanted to check me for endometriosis if my cramping (that had been happening from O to after AF) didn't go away in a coupe more months. I hope that your tests come back with happy results!

I tried really hard last month to not come on here everyday! I think it really adds to the stress.

Everyone is telling me that I'm further along because I've been having pg symptoms since I quit birth control. I don't know but I have my first appointment on thursday! Hopfully I can explain mysituation and see if they will tell me how far along with a scan or something!
I feel pretty much the same but VERY tired. Occasionally after dinner I get nauseas but I've had that for the last 3 months before AF showed, so I'm not sure.

I hope that you get your BFP very soon so that we get to be bump buddies! And I'm here to chat with you too- whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->