Looking for a ttc buddy

his.princess

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I'm looking for a ttc buddy! I'm currently ttc baby #2. This is the second month we are trying, though who knows it may have worked the first month? My last af cycle was very spotty with two days of heavy then done. Usually af last 7 days with 3 days heavy and a day of medium/heavy. We'll see. :shrug:

Hey - so which cd are you on?

Are you waiting for bfp/af?

Im ttc#2 for month 9 now x

Hi! I actually just had af. I thought maybe since af was so short that I could possibly be preggo. But nope! I'm on cycle day 10 right now.

Hey! Ill be buddies! I'm ttc no 2 as well after a mmc at 12 weeks in January. Cycle 4 now and cd10 the same as you! What day do you ovulate? X

Very cool!!! Baby dust to all of you ladies!:dust: Here's to this month being our month of bfps!!:bfp:

Sunday is 20th. I'm cd14 today and think ill ov on tues 22nd, long cycles grrr. X

Hi can I join you all? I'm also trying for number 2. I've only just come off BC so this will be our first month of trying. I'm only on CD2 and have no idea when I'll O! Will have to wait and see how long it takes for my cycle to regulate again.
We are hoping for a March/April baby next year so I can get three months maternity leave and two months summer holidays! But I'll be thrilled whenever it happens.

Welcome bean!

How you doing Mississippi? X

We didn't dtd much as were at my in laws on a squeaky bed!! I think I'll ov tomorrow.

Hi. I too am ttc baby #2. This is also our second month. Had some issues with some meds my husband was on.....heres to hoping its been figured out. I'll be your buddy. :)

Welcome ladies! Well I was supposed to o yesterday but not sure that I did. Might have to pick up and ovulation test today.

Hi were trying for #2. Im on cd14 now was supoosed to have ovulated at some point today according to my tracker but its guess work at the moment as this month my first ov test on cd8 was the most positive out of all the ones ive taken, now im just getting really faint lines???? Anyway lol just heading into my two week wait.

Good luck everyone.

Welcome Macy! So ladies, I started very light spotting this morning. Ad isn't die for another 12 days. What the heck???

Hey can I join you ladies? I'm ttc baby number 2 aswell. I'm currently on cd12, thinkin il ovulate between cd22-25 as since my mc I have longer cycles - annoying! Xx

Hi to the new ladies!
I have no idea when I'll O! If my cycles settle down soon maybe I'll start getting and idea. But this month is filled with uncertainty!

i think just when you begin to think you understand your body something happens and you question everything.

I hope we have some positives coming up soon.

hi buddies I too am ttc cycle #1 ive bd all week and I o on Monday hopefully I get a BFP on may 12th babydust all around im excited anxious and nervous. im positive it will happen soon for us

Welcome ladies! Macy, I totally agree with you! Every time I think that I've for it figured out my af changes on me. It's very annoying! Anybody getting close to start testing. I still have about a week and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->