Looking for a TTC Buddy...

Sorry, I mean secret from family and friends, hubby is well up for it!

Hi Allyson,

I'm in the same boat...we just feel that there would be too much interference and also if our family knows then we feel the pressure when were not conceiving if that makes sense! I'd love a TTC buddy so this thread is fab!!

K

x

Sorry, I mean secret from family and friends, hubby is well up for it!

Hi Allyson,

I'm in the same boat...we just feel that there would be too much interference and also if our family knows then we feel the pressure when were not conceiving if that makes sense! I'd love a TTC buddy so this thread is fab!!

K

x

We already get the comments like "it'll be a baby next" and we're not married yet! But I hate it that they will be right. :dohh:

:dust:hi there ladies, id like to join in the fun. i am new to bnb post i joined a few days ago after stalking for a while. my AF is due next week not sure exactly when as my cycle is erratic. DHime we also got carried away this month and i didnt keep track of Ov. we have been trying for 4 months but feels like forever. AND i am already obsessed. best wishes to all

Would also love to be a ttc buddy if that's okay? This is our 5th cycle of ttc and it's becoming a slight obsession with us too. We have kept it quiet from family and friends and I sometimes feel like I want to scream it out. It would be great to hear from other ttcers!
Baby :dust: to all!

Hey All, Its a very mysterious time whilst TTC!! Its very exciting, but scary too! Im not officially supposed to test till AF due date, I know, but i couldnt resist a teeny wee test, so i did the day before yesterday. It was neg, but i couldnt help but have another look later in the day and there was the faintest wee grey line. Im not going to think about it, cuz i know its probably just evaporation or something.. Roll on 27th!!! But, I will say this: Been eating like a horse the last few days and running to the loo for a wee alot!!! Time will tell.... :)

Add me to the list, have been ttc for 3months i think, have never been pregnant so this will be our first, I am currently taking fertibella and just ordered preseed, wanna try it all, AF is here as i type so nothing much to say. was hoping to use preseed on the 29th but hubby is going out of town for work on the 28th bummer..:), its nice to have someone to share with:)

Ummm..... preseed???
learning more every day.
I have been prego before but no babies resulted. The was in my early twenties though and I was very unhealthy.
Is you hubbie getting impatient yet?

Hes very relaxed about it since we just got married in march 2011:) he thinks am just stressing myself over something that cant be predictable as to when it'll happen, but i want my little baby so am gonna make him do what it takes to give me a baby lol:baby: i've heard so much about preseed i just wanna make the journey fast for me:)

Sorry, what's preseed?

haha ditto on this, i have no idea what preseed is!

we are only on 2 months of trying but it's so hard being quiet!
it's weird though, it's like my family and friends secretly know! I had my cousin text me the other day saying "now don't you go out and have a baby"
I was like, what?!

Hey!! I am new to this site and was just wondering if you guys room for another ttc buddy?? :) I have been ttc for over a year now and am getting very impatient!!!

hi ladies, i agree it is hard to keep it secret - my DH is especially private and doesn't want me talking to anyone about ttc. our families don't say anything to us but it feels like it has become an unspoken issue. they are probably thinking "what are you waiting for?" (we been together for 10 years, and in our early 30's). if only they knew the half of it.

its one of the reasons i am on bnb. it is so much easier sharing my thoughts with others who are going through the same emotions as me. looking forward to more buddy time:happydance:

I would LOVE a TTC friend!! All my friends are pregnant, or have already had their babies, and I am the only one struggling! It is soo frusterating! I do need some help with the abbreviations! lol I have TTC down, of course, but what are some of the other ones you guys are using!? I did have a positive test strip about 2-3 weeks ago, and since then everything has been a neg, so i figure it was just chemically or a false positive.. I havent had any symptoms.. I have been spotting for the last couple days, like when I use the bathroom and wipe, it has a red tinge like im about to start, then nothing happens, this morning i had visible blood, so i am thinking i am gonna start today - it will give us another beginning of the cycle. my cycles are so ********, you never know how long it will last.. pretty aggervating.. should i start taking my temp again to find my ovulation time, even though it changes every month..

KittyMarie-thanksss :happydance:
Can you tell me a little bit about your ttc journey?? I have been trying for over a year. I came off the depo shot in May 2010 and have only ovulated one time which was two months ago and that month I ended up with a chemical pregnancy. I have an appt with a fertility clinic on Aug 1st and I'm soooo excited :haha:

I would love to hear more about your journey!!!

Ohhhhh, I would love a buddy to go through this with. I am still a little newbie on here and looking for some people to go through this with (and maybe help fuel my addiction to this website, haha).

My dh and I are on our third cycle of ttc #1 and the wait is horrible. I am only on 3dpo, af is due on Aug 7th so we will see how long I can wait until testing!

hi ladies, i agree it is hard to keep it secret - my DH is especially private and doesn't want me talking to anyone about ttc. our families don't say anything to us but it feels like it has become an unspoken issue. they are probably thinking "what are you waiting for?" (we been together for 10 years, and in our early 30's). if only they knew the half of it.

its one of the reasons i am on bnb. it is so much easier sharing my thoughts with others who are going through the same emotions as me. looking forward to more buddy time:happydance:

Aleja-- your story sounds alot like mine! DH & I have been together 12yrs (married 8) and amazingly my MUCH younger sister (25) just mentioned kids to me- no one else has other than sideways comments:haha:

We have been TTC for 7mths with no luck so far. Difference being DH was a huge blabber mouth to anyone who would listen up til 5mths ago now understands why i wanted to be more quite about it now

He thought .... and i quote "first shot, first time,,,,a boy" :dohh: men! lol

Marine Lady-- best of luck to you and do i ever understand the frustration of waiting!!!
I too am 3dpo with the witch due 8/4 hopefully this is both our months

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"