Looking for a TTC Buddy...

im so glad i found your post im new today actually would love a ttc buddy. we are also ttc in secret. a few friends know but no family. i dont even know where to begin i deffinately had no clue how much is involved in ttc.

Hi everyone,
I've not long been on this site either, I am 5/6dpo so gonna wait and test on 31st July, i'm soooo impatient!! lol
TTC for first time properly, as last 2 cycles we had unprotected sex but hubby was away a lot so didn't expect to get pregnant anyway.
Had Ovulation cramps and sore boobs, boobs are still tender, slight aches today (maybe implantation) and have felt very tired recently.....we'll see! The suspense is soooo annoying lol Just want it to be next wknd already!
Lets hope we all see out BFP's sooon!!! x :D

Congrats! I hope we can all get a positive test together!

I am always looking for a TTC buddy :) I am 4dpo and due for AF Aug 3rd (around this time...I don't EXACTLY know when I OV)

If you want to be my TTC buddy, let me know and I will add you to my list and keep in touch with you! :dust: to all you lovely ladies!

Hello :hi: I would love to join in! I too have been lurking on this site for a few months now but have only recently starting posting and am a bit new to it all, and everyone else seems so much more experienced than I am!

We've been TTC for 13 months :cry: and nothing yet, but we're very positive that in the next few months it will happen :happydance:

We're also TTC in secret, which is part of the reason why I like coming on here, for people to talk to! We haven't told anybody yet as we are constantly being told we are too young for children (I'm 23, 24 very soon and OH 25) so we are going to wait until after our wedding in October to make it official.

Currently CD20 of a very strange cycle for me, and have an annoying 35-37 day cycle so still quite a wait for me yet, but i'm sure spying on everyone else will keep me occupied

Best of luck. I had a friend who tried for 4 years and finally got PG when she decided it just wasn't in the cards for her. Go figure!

Hello :hi: I would love to join in! I too have been lurking on this site for a few months now but have only recently starting posting and am a bit new to it all, and everyone else seems so much more experienced than I am!

We've been TTC for 13 months :cry: and nothing yet, but we're very positive that in the next few months it will happen :happydance:

We're also TTC in secret, which is part of the reason why I like coming on here, for people to talk to! We haven't told anybody yet as we are constantly being told we are too young for children (I'm 23, 24 very soon and OH 25) so we are going to wait until after our wedding in October to make it official.

Currently CD20 of a very strange cycle for me, and have an annoying 35-37 day cycle so still quite a wait for me yet, but i'm sure spying on everyone else will keep me occupied

Best of luck. I had a friend who tried for 4 years and finally got PG when she decided it just wasn't in the cards for her. Go figure!

I swear it always happens this way! I want to tell myself "quit trying" but deep down inside I can't do it!

Sorry, I mean secret from family and friends, hubby is well up for it!

Hi Allyson,

I'm in the same boat...we just feel that there would be too much interference and also if our family knows then we feel the pressure when were not conceiving if that makes sense! I'd love a TTC buddy so this thread is fab!!

K

x

Glad everyone is loving this.
I am amazed how many have jumped in! (grin)
I guess TTC in secret really is sort of normal... cool

:dust:hi there ladies, id like to join in the fun. i am new to bnb post i joined a few days ago after stalking for a while. my AF is due next week not sure exactly when as my cycle is erratic. DHime we also got carried away this month and i didnt keep track of Ov. we have been trying for 4 months but feels like forever. AND i am already obsessed. best wishes to all

welcome!
I am tracking this month. If no PG, I will start the temp tracking thingy.
We decided to do monthly intervals.

Hey All, Its a very mysterious time whilst TTC!! Its very exciting, but scary too! Im not officially supposed to test till AF due date, I know, but i couldnt resist a teeny wee test, so i did the day before yesterday. It was neg, but i couldnt help but have another look later in the day and there was the faintest wee grey line. Im not going to think about it, cuz i know its probably just evaporation or something.. Roll on 27th!!! But, I will say this: Been eating like a horse the last few days and running to the loo for a wee alot!!! Time will tell.... :)

Oo Crossing my fingers for you!

I'm new to this (as in the last 30 minutes!) and would love to latch on to this group! I feel so alone as we've not told anyone in our family or social circle either. We've been trying since April and nothing yet. Now I've only gone 6 days this whole month w/o bleeding.
I am so lost and frustrated and it's hard to not go crazy thinking about it!
Best of luck to everyone! Wish me luck on just trying to figure out this message board process! :)

Hey!! I am new to this site and was just wondering if you guys room for another ttc buddy?? :) I have been ttc for over a year now and am getting very impatient!!!

TOTALLY!
Welcome!
The more the luckier! You new to the TTC world also?

KittyMarie-thanksss :happydance:
Can you tell me a little bit about your ttc journey?? I have been trying for over a year. I came off the depo shot in May 2010 and have only ovulated one time which was two months ago and that month I ended up with a chemical pregnancy. I have an appt with a fertility clinic on Aug 1st and I'm soooo excited :haha:

I would love to hear more about your journey!!!

Good Luck. I haven't gone that far yet but if I had $ I would so do it...

I would LOVE a TTC friend!! All my friends are pregnant, or have already had their babies, and I am the only one struggling! It is soo frusterating! I do need some help with the abbreviations! lol I have TTC down, of course, but what are some of the other ones you guys are using!? I did have a positive test strip about 2-3 weeks ago, and since then everything has been a neg, so i figure it was just chemically or a false positive.. I havent had any symptoms.. I have been spotting for the last couple days, like when I use the bathroom and wipe, it has a red tinge like im about to start, then nothing happens, this morning i had visible blood, so i am thinking i am gonna start today - it will give us another beginning of the cycle. my cycles are so ********, you never know how long it will last.. pretty aggervating.. should i start taking my temp again to find my ovulation time, even though it changes every month..

Hang in there.
I am noticing we all analize each and every feel right now. Am I right?

Ohhhhh, I would love a buddy to go through this with. I am still a little newbie on here and looking for some people to go through this with (and maybe help fuel my addiction to this website, haha).

My dh and I are on our third cycle of ttc #1 and the wait is horrible. I am only on 3dpo, af is due on Aug 7th so we will see how long I can wait until testing!

What exactly is DPO?
(Still drying the water from behind my ears)

im so glad i found your post im new today actually would love a ttc buddy. we are also ttc in secret. a few friends know but no family. i dont even know where to begin i deffinately had no clue how much is involved in ttc.

It seems we could all write an entire libary together.
welcome to the group!

Can you tell me a little bit about your ttc journey?? I have been trying for over a year. I came off the depo shot in May 2010 and have only ovulated one time which was two months ago and that month I ended up with a chemical pregnancy. I have an appt with a fertility clinic on Aug 1st and I'm soooo excited :haha:

What is a Chemical Pregnancy? I'm learning that there is WAY more to this than just going off the pill! Man...I thought this would be so easy. Every woman in my family made it seem that way! And then there is me....

I'm new to this (as in the last 30 minutes!) and would love to latch on to this group! I feel so alone as we've not told anyone in our family or social circle either. We've been trying since April and nothing yet. Now I've only gone 6 days this whole month w/o bleeding.
Best of luck to everyone! Wish me luck on just trying to figure out this message board process! :)

WOW - only 6 days?! Have you been to see an obgyn? Let us know whats up, okay? (crossing fingers)

What is a Chemical Pregnancy? I'm learning that there is WAY more to this than just going off the pill! Man...I thought this would be so easy. Every woman in my family made it seem that way! And then there is me....

I think it is when your body only thinks it's PG but it could also be when the egg never implats. Not sure which. I am still learning though

WOW - only 6 days?! Have you been to see an obgyn? Let us know whats up, okay? (crossing fingers)

My husband says to just wait until my next cycle is set to begin based on the last "normal" one. If it is still this crazy after that...then I'll see the doc.
Thanks for your support! :flower:

Luckily my insurance covers fertilty clinic visits and all the testing they do. How long have you been TTC?? I never thought trying to get pregnant would be so hard!!](*,)

Well, I got AF on Saturday so that marked the end of out first month TTC. We are ready to keep going though. Not dicouraged yet since we knew it may take a few months. Anyone else know if a 2 day AF is normal? I was on BC pills for 15 or so years so I have no clue what is normal anymore...
All the women in my family have at least 4 kids each so I am supprised that I didn't get PG instantly. Yes, they made it sound so simple. They didn't have them on purpose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->