Looking for a TTC friend =)

Special_K

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My husband just started TTC this month and it would be great to talk to meet some other people that just recently started TTC. I've never been pregnant before so I have no clue what to expect =/ I'm not due to test for another week (which is complete torture of course)! I feel like I've been having some pregnancy symptoms but I keep telling myself that maybe I'm causing myself to have symptoms (psyching myself out) because I want to be pregnant LOL! It's crazy how many pregnancy symptoms could be because something else...too bad that we all can't have a flashing "I'm Pregnant" sign on our foreheads the moment it happens ;-)

I am in the same boat as you. My husband and I have just started and its crazy how hard it is to not psych yourself out. I have been reading books trying to get a clue but i have no idea what to expect. My 2ww (two week wait) just ended today with AF (aunt flo). It was the first month of trying so I can't be too upset but i was bummed. I hope you are preggo!!! Im here to talk if you need a buddy. :)

hi im testing next week aswel we're new to ttc and i think everything is a symptom!

Hi Guys!

Thanks for replying :happydance: I'm planning on testing on the 20th...unless AF decides to curse me first lol! Honestly, I strongly believe that I'm not pregnant...it's weird but I just have this feeling I'm not. On the up side, I'm feeling pretty good about next month :thumbup:

My periods are pretty crazy though too...sometimes I'll get my period twice in one month; definetly not fun! My gyno suggests it's from me being overweight, which very well could be :sad1: I also have hypothyroidism so I'm not sure if that would affect me trying to get pregnant either.

I'm definitely not looking forward to the TWW's!!!

Good luck on your 2ww! Hypothyroidism can make it harder to conceive and is also known to cause miscarriages. I wish you the best of luck!!! I would talk to your doctor to see if there is anything you can do to prevent one. Keep us updated though. I know you will be a great mom!!:winkwink:

hey just spotted this and remembered chatting with you on a tww thread! We are only on our second month TTC. I have never been pregnant before either so have no idea what to expect at all! xx

hey just spotted this and remembered chatting with you on a tww thread! We are only on our second month TTC. I have never been pregnant before either so have no idea what to expect at all! xx

Hi!

My TWW ended today with AF showing up :cry: I had a feeling I wasn't pregnant and that
just proved it! How much long till you test again kittie ?

Not due again till the 19th November. Have some internet cheapies that are very sensitive at 10miu so don't know if I will hold out till AF is due!

Sorry AF got you :hugs: Hopefully November will be our month :dust: xx

Not due again till the 19th November. Have some internet cheapies that are very sensitive at 10miu so don't know if I will hold out till AF is due!

Sorry AF got you :hugs: Hopefully November will be our month :dust: xx

I need to get some of those 10miu tests LOL! What website did you get them at? I've been using the Dollar store cheapies and save the good tests just in case...but I don't like those Dollar store ones.

My periods are so messed up and I'm thinking that might cause a problem TTC...I have an appointment with my gyno on Nov 14 so I'm definitely going to talk to her about the issue.!

got them off ebay! here's the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270878296705?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Only £2.49 incl delivery for 30 of them! xx

got them off ebay! here's the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270878296705?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Only £2.49 incl delivery for 30 of them! xx

Ahhh!! Thanks :hugs: I'm gonna order them when we get home from the movies!

I don't know good they are yet but hopefully they are as good as they claim to be!! Guess we wont know till we get our :bfp:s! x

Thanks. Im trying not to think about it but it is impossible. Its something we all want so bad. Im trying to keep busy.

Thanks. Im trying not to think about it but it is impossible. Its something we all want so bad. Im trying to keep busy.

I took a digital OPK today and it came back + =) so we got down to business earlier LOL! I'm really hoping this month is our month!!! :dust::dust:

oooooo thats exciting!!! I hope tonight is your night with your BD!!! Good luck. Baby dust!!!!

oooooo thats exciting!!! I hope tonight is your night with your BD!!! Good luck. Baby dust!!!!

Thanks!! We did the BD about 2 nights ago. I had a negative OPK that day, but I think I started to ovulate about 12 hours later.

Today, I had a positive OPK =) and when I went to the bathroom a few hours after we did the BD, I noticed some pink on the TP and I'm wondering if it's implantation bleeding....but I don't know if it's possible to have implantation bleeding so soon...all this baby stuff is so confusing LOL!

Sounds like you got the timing right. Implantation is a minimum of 3 days I think.... Its confusing to me as well. I think I ovulated 4 days ago and I felt some twinges today so im hoping it was implantation!! Im probably looking into my symptoms way to much but its so hard not to. Im going crazy thinking about it all the time. :)

Sounds like you got the timing right. Implantation is a minimum of 3 days I think.... Its confusing to me as well. I think I ovulated 4 days ago and I felt some twinges today so im hoping it was implantation!! Im probably looking into my symptoms way to much but its so hard not to. Im going crazy thinking about it all the time. :)

Ah I know what you mean! I feel like I'm reading way too much into it =/ I'm just really, really hoping the signs we have been having are good ones =) Then we could be bump buddies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->