Looking for a TTC friend =)

That would be so much fun!!! Bring on the BFP we are ready lol!!!

AF arrived yesterday...:( Usually I have cramps but this time I don't.... Maybe next month

AF arrived yesterday...:( Usually I have cramps but this time I don't.... Maybe next month

Aw poo!!! That's sucky :cry: I have a really strong feeling I'm out this month too...I just don't feel pregnant if you know what I mean. AF should be arriving any day for me now too :witch:

Do you temp at all? I just bought the CBFM but I figured I might just start temping too. :shrug:

I know what you mean you don't feel pregnant. I think we will just somehow know. I don't temp yet. Im going to get an OPK and try that this month. if I don't get a BFP next month i will start temping. I hope your AF stays away!!

I started using the opk kit lets see if this works! any luck on your end?

I started using the opk kit lets see if this works! any luck on your end?

I am confused as to what is going on with me LOL! AF is 2 weeks late and I've tested over and over again but keep getting a :bfn: I think I'm going to make a doctors appointment this week to see what is the problem. What OPK kit did you get?

Hey ladies, Im hoping you would be so kind to let me join :).... so I am currently on CD14 and have been tracking with OPK's..... Im pretty sure i got my POS yesterday but I want to upload a pic and see what you think? Its my first time using them, so not sure what to expect. This pic is starting the day I ended my period on Cycle day 5. CD 13 looks most pos and today am feeling the slight cramping that im almost sure is O. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 2012-11-25 13.51.41.jpg
    2012-11-25 13.51.41.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
Hmmm. that is confusing. Good luck!! I hope everything goes good at the doctor for you. I am using the CB digital. Waiting for the smiley face. lol .... Jayceesmommy you are more then welcome. It is my first time using the opk but it seems like you are right that you are O. keep us updated.

Thank you! AAHHH Im so hoping this is the beginning of my TWW..... Can't wait to see what the results will be.... hoping BD last night and later tonight will catch that egg! Baby dust to all you ladies! Hopefully this is our month!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

jayceesmomma: all of them look positive to me lol...unless I'm not reading them right :blush: I use the CB digital's so there is no mis-reading a result for me :thumbup:

I am baffled as to why AF is so late :shrug: ugh! This never happens to me...and to be getting :bfn: is even more irritating being this late (26 DPO)! I certainly don't feel pregnant though, the one and only symptom that I've been having for the past week is sore/sensitive nipples, which is also weird for me, I never get sore/sensitive nipples! I just wish AF would show up or I would get a :bfp: because it's really annoying having your two-week-wait turn into your three (almost four) week wait and not knowing what is going on.

Most OPK's have 2 lines, but its usually the test line that is the same or darker than the control line that makes it positive.

Hmm that is crazy! I have never had that happen to me so i don't know what to make of it. Maybe it will turn into a good thing! I will pray that it does. I have been doing the opk kit this month and tonight I got the smiley face!! We Bd the last two days and my dh is at work and wont be home until the morning. We will bd when he gets home again. I hope this works.

Hi husband and i are trying for baby number 3 :D we have 2 boys already and are pretty chilled (at the min) lol. x

Ok ladies..... kinda freaking out here..... what do you think?

Attachments

• 2012-11-30 22.39.20.jpg
    2012-11-30 22.39.20.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
The bottom looks faint, but I totally see it..... took three more just now and they are starting to look like this by the minute. Im only 6dpo though? does that make any sense? Only cd 20?

some tests are really sensitive but its hard to tell by the picture. I would wait a few more days or 6 days to test again. I know its hard to wait but that is really early to test. Good luck baby dust to you!!!!!! Hope it turns out BFP!

Im on the tww ....... I hate the tww. Just trying not to think about it but its so hard.

I was reading a few of these posts, and I thought I could add some insight. I have thus far been pregnant two, though both ended in a late/early miscarriage. But I am still hopeful and highly believe the two are completely unrelated. We are back to TTC again after a chemical pregnancy at 4.1 weeks.

I suggest don't test until you are an entire week late on your AF. I think it saves you alot of heartache. When we first started TTC a year ago, I didn't know much about pregnancy symptoms, so I never tested until at least a week later. Now that I know symptoms, I started testing before my missed period. I learned that if I would not have tested early, I never would have known I was pregnant, and would have been less anxious and feel like less of a failure.

And relax! When I got pregnant and carried for 14 weeks, we seriously didn't even try! The only reason I took a test was because my belly hurt and I thought for sure I would rule out pregnancy and it was a AF, but nope. :happydance:

Good luck ladies! Relax and it will come. :)

well im officially late on af took a test this morning BFN......... will wait a few days and test again

well im officially late on af took a test this morning BFN......... will wait a few days and test again

Hopefully the next time you test you'll get your :bfp:

I'm not due to test until the 26th...I don't plan on testing until the day AF is due. This is my first month temping and I think that will help me from testing early :thumbup:

How is everything else going for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->