Looking for a TTC friend =)

i started temping to :) Im doing good!! Trying to wait to test for a few more days. Its hard to wait.. There are a lot of women that don't get positives until two weeks later so im staying positive. so far so good. im having light cramping almost like a muscle stretching sensation. weird.... I hope AF stays away for you!! It would be a great christmas present!

i started temping to :) Im doing good!! Trying to wait to test for a few more days. Its hard to wait.. There are a lot of women that don't get positives until two weeks later so im staying positive. so far so good. im having light cramping almost like a muscle stretching sensation. weird.... I hope AF stays away for you!! It would be a great christmas present!

Sounds like things are looking up for ya! :thumbup:

I doubt I'm going to get a :bfp: this month...I've been extremely stressed out for the past couple weeks due to Christmas right around the corner.

Hello girls,
is it ok if I join here? I am trying to conceive now for almost 2 years and it is such a hard journey sometimes. But I am trying to stay positive. This month I am hopeful, but I was hopeful so many times before, so I am cautious and afraid. My period is supposed to start on wednesday. I had a weird cramping on 10 dpo which is why I am hopeful. It was a kind of cramping I have never had before and ever since I wonder...I also dreamed about a positive pregnancy test which I never did before. But I always knew that I will dream about it if I am pregnant, because I do dream a lot and have weird dreams quiet often.
How are all of you doing in your journey? Good luck to all of you! Baby dust to all of you!!!

Hello girls,
is it ok if I join here? I am trying to conceive now for almost 2 years and it is such a hard journey sometimes. But I am trying to stay positive. This month I am hopeful, but I was hopeful so many times before, so I am cautious and afraid. My period is supposed to start on wednesday. I had a weird cramping on 10 dpo which is why I am hopeful. It was a kind of cramping I have never had before and ever since I wonder...I also dreamed about a positive pregnancy test which I never did before. But I always knew that I will dream about it if I am pregnant, because I do dream a lot and have weird dreams quiet often.
How are all of you doing in your journey? Good luck to all of you! Baby dust to all of you!!!

GL to you! I knew I was pregnant last time because I started cramping and bleeding, and I counted days and it fit right in with implantation. The test was still negative for another week, but I eventually got a positive (but I unfortunately tested too soon and had a chemical pregnancy).

Personally I am waiting, & won't know until Jan. 7th or 8th (making myself wait until I am 5 weeks since last AF.

Hoping for us both!! :hugs: :)

Hello girls,

Welcome Positive!!! Oddly enough I had a dream last night about being pregnant too :blush: but I actually have those dreams more often than not lol! I guess it's my brains way of subconsciously telling me that I really want a baby lol! The cramping you say you've been having sounds like a positive thing! Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: this month! :hugs: My hubby and I are on our 3rd cycle TTC, so we haven't been trying very long, but it sure does seem like it has been longer :wacko:

:dust::dust::dust:

hey sorry I've been a little absent! Your chart is looking pretty good Special K!

I've started charting this month. So excited! Was going to leave it for if I didn't get pregnant this cycle but didn't want to wait! x

hey sorry I've been a little absent! Your chart is looking pretty good Special K!

I've started charting this month. So excited! Was going to leave it for if I didn't get pregnant this cycle but didn't want to wait! x

Thanks =) This is my first month charting and I really like it so far so I'm definitely going to keep doing it :thumbup:

How has everything else been going for you kittie? I'm super stressed with Christmas around the corner, I'm trying not to be but I can't help it! Hubby and I are hosting Christmas Eve at our place this year so I'm going nuts trying to get everything in order :wacko:

I'm ok. Christmas is nearly all sorted just need to wrap presents! I was gutted when AF arrived but am doing ok now x

I haven't updated ..... AF arrived the next day after I posted.... onto next month!! My friend actually ttc for 11 months then she tried Robitussin because it adds more ewcm so the sperm have an easier time getting to where they need to be, and bam the next month she was preggo so im going to try it this time. ;) GL to all you girls!!

What do you do with the Robitussin?? Never heard of that one...

yeah i think the pre-seed does the same thing. I actually didn't get a chance to use it because i started my opk again and got the smiley earlier then i was expecting so we will see..... i got it on cd 10 last month i got it cd 17 .... GL Girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->