looking for a txt msn buddy due march 2010

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Hi all I am looking for some buddies to chat to and share symptoms with etc.

I have my preg buddy my2girls were due within days of each other but were looking for new friends to

let me know if your interested :happydance::happydance:

:hug:

so I am hayley 26 from oxfordshire preg with my 2nd child I have a 7yr old boy who is my sexy little boy I adore him.

This is mine and oh first child as my son is from a prev relationship

looking for lots of friends on here as none of my mates are pregnant and get sick of me talking babies xxx

Hi HayleyJJ,

Would love to have a pregnancy buddy!

My name's Kasey, I'm from Australia but live in Greece/Cyprus with DH. This is our first baby together and we were VERY lucky to fall on our 1st cycle! Got out BFP on Saturday!!!

Would love to have someone to compare symptoms with!

HayleyJJ,

id love to be you preg buddie :D:D:D:D well im jen 25 from paisley scotland orig but been living in essex since march i have a 4 year old son from a previous relationship so this is me and OH's first child together :D:D:D xxx

thanks girl pm me your msn addys etc im on it all day at work haha

I don't use MSN but I can be your buddy on this board. I'm Diana, 26 as well, I have 2 boys, Gabriel who is 3 and Christian is 1. They keep me busy so I don't know I'm going to do it with 3 but I know I'll survive. :D

Thanks! Now I just hope I can remember to come on often enough to keep in touch with you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->