looking for advice

helen1990

Reaction score
hi i just had a cheep test and its shown i faint positive sign so atm not to sure i am pregnant. im on the pill should i stop taking or wait untill its confirmed and keep my body to what its used to? also i have a horse is it safe for me to ride as long as i take it easy and safe? this as you can tell wasnt planned but i wouldnt change it for the world and i frightened to death of doing something anything wrong anything any of you say would be greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read this

I have head that any line means positive. I wouldn't know about riding a horse tho.

Sounds like your pregnant. These are good questions for your doctor

Def stop taking ur pill til u know for sure. I would get a FRER and retest, although even on the cheap ones, as long as the line came up within time, it's positive. They all work the same, by detecting hcg in ur system. GL!

I was on the pill too and my doctor told me that it wouldn't hurt the baby because they are essentially the same hormones your body produces when you are pregnant. I wouldn't ride the horse but that is a question for your doctor.

I think Mary King rode her horse til 5months pregnant. If its your own
horse and you trust it then I guess up to you. As a GP if any pregnant woman asked I'd prob say no though, as no doubt when they fell off and lost the baby, I'd be the one being sued!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->