Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

Lovely Photo LadyBug....I have my scan thursday :) Hopefully all goes well!!

So this is pretty cool I didnt know things like this exsisted. Im due Jan 18th, 2013, and this will be my third child! Good Luck to the rest of you cause if you're anything like me you're already having back pain:(

Just a quick update my next scan is the 31st...I had just a regular appointment. All is well with me and baby!!!!

I think I am starting to see my bump...I will give it a few more weeks. Maybe I will post a 18/19 week photo.

Lailani1988, I am adding you to the 1st page...welcome hun!!!!

Hey guys! According to my last scan for my NT check I was estimated to be due January 19th. I was originally measured to be due Jan. 26th, so we will see if the Dr changes me officially to the 19th... I think that's more accurate anyhow. I am hoping to find out the gender at my scan next Thursday, the 9th. Also, this is my first. I can't wait to find out everyones genders!

I have my scan the 28th of this month, I just hope the baby behaves and lets us see. I had a dream the other night that I had twin boys even though I know Im only having one baby, lol who knows. I have started feeling little movements this past week, anyone else feeling baby moving ?

Hey guys....mind if I join in? :) I'm due the same time,(theve told me a few days but seem to be picking the 18th for now) this is my third child and my rainbow baby after a mmc :) We find out the sex on Aug 20th :) Lilbit, I have movement early too, as I've had kids before so apparently u feel them sooner!

Hey guys....mind if I join in? :) I'm due the same time,(theve told me a few days but seem to be picking the 18th for now) this is my third child and my rainbow baby after a mmc :) We find out the sex on Aug 20th :) Lilbit, I have movement early too, as I've had kids before so apparently u feel them sooner!

Awesome ! Ya this is number 4 for me and me and OH's first together so hes jealous he can't feel yet but I love it. I love every time I feel him/her moe

Awesome ! Ya this is number 4 for me and me and OH's first together so hes jealous he can't feel yet but I love it. I love every time I feel him/her moe

I bet he is excited....you poor thing have all boys!! lol jk jk I want a boy this round but I have one of each now :) How old are your others?

Hey all, just had my gender scan and we are having another boy. Everything looks well with bubs but she said my placenta is low but should gradually move up. Should I be worried? The nhs sonographer never mentioned it at 13 weeks. :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!! :happydance:
If they didn't seem worried and your dr didn't call, I wouldn't be worried.. I think everything is growing and pushing upward at about his time
Hurray for baby boy!!!

congrats on your little boy xx

We found out today at my ultrasound that we are very clearly TEAM PINK!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

congrats everyone!! :)

I want to know what team we are!! I cant believe i still have to wait 4 weeks when you girls already know!! Thats not fair!! :(

Just dropping to say hello. Hope all is well with everyone!!! Any updated baby bump pics?!? Anyone out shopping? Share whatever here!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->