Looking for buddies late September

charima

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm due on the 27th of Sept and I'm looking for buddies! I'm 26 and live in Buckinghamshire, hope to meet a nice lady!

hello, I'm 25 and due on the 13th september :)

hi there! im due on september 9th, so just a bit before you. but i love having people to chat with about what is happening through this pregnancy. so, im here if youre looking for someone to chat with! congratulations, also, on you recent wedding! how exciting :D

Hello all....Im due September 27th too....All getting a bit close now....lol xxxx

Hi all, sorry I haven't replied, been away :) how are we all? x x

i cant speak for everyone else, but personally im pretty knackered lately! i cant wait for the next 5.5 weeks to fly by :) but, other than that, i cant really complain..no sickness or heartburn, which i hear are usual complaints. i do have terrible rib pain from her jabbing her not-so-little feet into my ribs though! hope everyone else is feeling well and all

Yeah i feel the rib pain, also a little bit of heartburn but not much, dreaded backache too! feels like it's pulling more at the bottom of my bump now, think he's making up for lost time with this growth spurt! x

ahhh they grow so fast, even in the womb! i was just saying about 2 weeks ago how it seemed like she was still small and had quite a bit of room, and then it wasnt like 1 week later it felt like there was no room at all in there and she was acting like she was so cramped...taking long stretches and poking her bum out all the time. guess i spoke too soon! i hear you about the bottom of the bump thing...sometimes when i stand up it literally feels like shes so low that shes gonna fall out soon. but when i look at my overall bump it doesnt really seem like shes dropping any... guess thats still a weeks away yet though.

Hello ladies!

I'm sorry abandoned my own thread but I was moving house! I've got tons of rib pain, and a pelvic floor pain that I can't bear anymore! Oh and my baby is breech!

How are your babies? I want mine out asap! haha

ooh...moving house when youre 32 weeks pregnant? i hope you made your OH do all of the heavy lifting! ;) hopefully youre getting all settled in and ready for baby though..

im with you on wanting the baby to just come already! my baby is so demanding lately. hehe. its as if she wants more space and so she keeps stretching limbs out and poking her bum out. i keep telling her that shes taken all of the space i have to offer, but she doesnt seem to think thats enough. the rib pain is the worst right now though. she has a little heel or something permanently lodged under my right ribs, making every movement pretty painful :-/

how can you tell if the baby is breech? or did your MW tell you? i keep wondering, but when i asked my doctor at the last appointment she said that they would check at the next one. but thats not until im 37 weeks along! and by then it seems like its too late to try to get the LO to turn... it feels, from the way she moves, like shes sideways though. transverse i think they call it. im hoping she gets in the right position soon!

He did most of the heavy lifting, but my in-laws were incredibly helpful too!

My gp and various mws and consultants have told me baby is breech, but I can definitely tell cause I can see her little head moving, it's so strange!

Where in Hawaii do you live? It most be awesome to raise a baby in the middle of the pacific!

How often do you see your mw? I'm asking because 37 weeks does seem a bit late in case your baby is breech.

oh thats good that you had a lot of extra hands around to help get everything setup. :)

hmmm. i see something moving all the time right in the middle of my belly, but i was pretty sure it was her bum. i have a hard time distinguishing between the different body parts though. it feels like shes all over at once though, so its hard to tell what shes doing or how shes positioned. at least to me, who is completely unfamiliar with it all.

we live in honolulu. DH is in the military and i went to university out here for 7 years. i just finished my doctoral degree, but he is stationed here for another 1.5-2 years. after that we will most likely go somewhere else. but it sure has been fun helping raise my stepson here...there is so much to do and the weather is nice 95% of the time. and there are so many great outdoor activities...free and fun! :)

up until now i have seen her every 4 weeks. the last one was at 33+5, and the next one is at 36+5, and then there will be one at 39, 40, 41...it does seem like they are still spread apart quite a lot for being this close to the end. i just want to find out if shes breech or not, but last time when i asked she said not to worry about it and that they would check at this next appointment... :-/

I'm sure they'll tell you if she's breech, try not to worry too much about it. The most important thing is baby's safety!

i keep trying to tell myself not to worry about it, but i really really dont want to end up with a c-section. i know that if it comes to that, its what is best for the baby, but i just wish she would have checked when i asked her! argh. oh well...im sure everything will work out and ill just distract myself with other things until the next appointment. :)

That's the attitude! I wanted to ask you... How is the university of Hawaii like? I'm asking cause there's a possibility my dh will be offered a job there!

Hi everyone, Im due 20th September if anyone wants to be my buddy, here is a link to my thread xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/388456-looking-bump-buddy-due-20th-sept-x.html

charima: the university of hawaii is a pretty decent school. lately, with the recession we have been having here, they have had to make some cutbacks but overall its a good state school. its the largest university in hawaii and is billed as a "research university" i was an architecture student there, and never had much to do with anything outside of the School of Architecture. I also got my dual major in Spanish, so I know a bit about the Language School. too. Overall I think its a decent school, but just be warned that the cost of living in Hawaii is pretty high...the price you have to pay to live near some of the most beautiful beaches, I suppose! ;)

@jollygood000: welcome to the chat! getting close to the big day! :) how have you been feeling?

how is everyone feeling? i'm having a good day today not aching or any pain yet! yesterday i didnt feel too good, keep coming over all hot :( hope i haven't got the dreaded cold on the way x

Hello Everyone! I'm finally settling down in my new house, and everything is going better. (though I hurt myself, and now I have to go to physio). So the latest news is that I have a lovely house, have a UTI, a breech baby that is a huge pain in the ribs, and a dislocated pubic synphysis, what about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->