Looking for Buddies to do Vitex/Geritol/etc to conceive....Anyone want to be my buddy

He's never had an SA done, since we have 2 girls and losses in between the Dr's say chromosomes were the reason. I had a full blood panel done when I delivered, all of which came back fine. But I do want to try and sway boy so that will determine our bd days.

That's awesome you have a normal cycle, clearly your expirementing is working!

How is everyone doing?

I think I o'd yesterday. I am really hoping I get a good temp spike tomorrow. But give I was sick the week before o I am afraid I won't see much of a shift. :(

But I think CD 17 o is pretty good so I am happy with that.

Hope you get a temp spike Krissie! I had a very light period for about 3 days finally after 2 months with nothing so think I am on CD 6 now. Just waiting to see if I ovulate this cycle!

Hey ladies!! How is everyone getting on with this cycle?

It has been a very rough cycle for me. I got a very positive opk cd 16 but four days later still no temp spike. So I am a bit frustrated. Not sure what I want to do about next cycle but definitely thinking I might need to change some things up.

****TMI WARNING ON THE FIRST PIC I UPLOADED BUT IT'S VITAL TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, SORRY, FOR THE DISGUSTING PHOTO LADIES.....OH WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE FOR BABYMAKING TO BE A LITTLE LESS "SO PERSONAL AND UP CLOSE" :rofl: " *******

He's never had an SA done, since we have 2 girls and losses in between the Dr's say chromosomes were the reason. I had a full blood panel done when I delivered, all of which came back fine. But I do want to try and sway boy so that will determine our bd days.

That's awesome you have a normal cycle, clearly your expirementing is working!

How is everyone doing?

I think I o'd yesterday. I am really hoping I get a good temp spike tomorrow. But give I was sick the week before o I am afraid I won't see much of a shift. :(

But I think CD 17 o is pretty good so I am happy with that.

Hope you get a temp spike Krissie! I had a very light period for about 3 days finally after 2 months with nothing so think I am on CD 6 now. Just waiting to see if I ovulate this cycle!

Hey ladies!! How is everyone getting on with this cycle?

It has been a very rough cycle for me. I got a very positive opk cd 16 but four days later still no temp spike. So I am a bit frustrated. Not sure what I want to do about next cycle but definitely thinking I might need to change some things up.

Okay, so now I'm wondering why I haven't been getting alerts in my CP that someone has posted on here, bc I've totally missed all this.

StillPraying- That's great that you don't have to worry about anything in those area's definitely makes it less stressful. How are things going with you now?

amber-r- Hope that you have a ovulatory cycle this month and that you even catch your egg! Looking forward to updates!

Krissie- Can I have a look at your chart? Not to give you false hope or anything, but I have actually seen FLATLINE charts end in pregnancy, meaning no shift and same temp each day no changes- BOOM- Pregnant! How you ask? I have no freaking clue, but crazy things can happen. I'd like to look at your chart though. And might I suggest that you get on the protocol I''m on with a few minor tweaks?

AFM- O'd CD17, have had mild cramping and backache (totally normal for me) since like 3dpo. Then like 5 days ago, I all the sudden became a drool monster, like waking up with my pillow having a HUGE wet spot and drool still coming out of my mouth, so much saliva that I am having to swallow a ridiculous amt of times a day and having a problem talking without spitting on people, which I recently found out (bc I didn't know it could even be related prior) that it actually is a symptom of early pregnancy sometimes, odd, but yes, it's true. Crazy, I know. It let up for a couple days and now it's back today. I had an "implantation dip below the cover line" at 7DPO and at 4dpo had this will post pics and then up until 7 dpo (on 5/6dpo had pink tinged creamy cm when doing an internal CP check) with cramping on 7dpo ramped up, but nothing serious. Yesterday I could swear I saw squinter's on few of my IC's and my FRER was neg, well I thought I could see something, which I never cracked it open and this morning what I was seeing is more pronounced, so not sure what to think about that, and testing this morning did produce squinters. Today, on my right side way down low I am having these very uncomfortable coming and going of stabbing like pains. Implantation burrowing deeper??? I haven't had this in any cycle so this is a new one. My temps are completely crazy, but I did find like 7 charts that ended in pregnancy that had same BD pattern, Same O day, and same Pre/Post O temp range's and fluctuations so I am not sure what to think. I did a CB line test, and there is a faint line on it, but I have been burned by them so many times, it would have to be really visible nice dark line for me to believe it. Oh, also had lots of breast pain, that is slightly different than my normal pre AF BP. Normally, they are only tender to the touch, this cycle they actually HURT, like ache all the time, and then goes away for a while, and then comes back, and so on. Plus, I've been experiencing mood swings terribly from full on crying to incredibly mad (I even threw something one time (which I NEVER do, bc I think it's just plain stupid to break your own stuff when you're angry) but SO and I got into a heated argument after a water pipe busted and ruined a lot of my eBay stock, and I just got SO MAD (not like me either) that all I could do was pick up this huge toy car that we bought our daughter for xmas and hulk it into the wall :blush:) (Don't worry no toy sit car's were damaged during this incident, just emotionally shook up a little :haha: ) So either the supp's are really messing with me and my hormones and I've turned into jackel/hyde or something else is brewing...hopefully it's the latter and I'm not going to have to cont to deal with ridiculous mood swings until we conceive. lol.

And for your viewing pleasure here is a "pregnancy bbt chart" that looks amazingly similar to mine. I clicked for FF to find charts that had the same O day, same BD pattern, and both pre/post temp range and fluctuations and this is one that I found. how crazy similar are they?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?c=overlay&chart=46186&sub=View&Cycle=2016-09-21&pattern=3&Action=Update+Overlay

AND- This mornings FMU test's with better quality than below:
https://i68.tinypic.com/2a4nubb.jpg

And one more:
https://i63.tinypic.com/zvz989.jpg

What do you think? can you see it? IRL it is just as thick as the control with color, and the pics were taken at the 10min mark, bc for some reason these BFP test's (the brand is BFP) take longer to develop properly, but they were still wet when the pics were taken.... Have I officially gone mad or is there really something there?

On another note- I have found some things that are WAY better then the GERITOL if you were thinking of going that route. One the Rainbowlight's Advanced Nutritional system is still my number one choice BUT if you are on a budget go with the Centrum Silver Women's Formula here: https://www.centrum.com/centrum-sil...annel=Search&gclid=CNSX_OjW588CFQccaQodwwgC5w

Or This: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Nest-Wo...8620&sr=1-2&keywords=Organic+50++multivitamin

Personally I think the ^formula is better, but it's up to you. I would pick the above and add the folate below with it to make it complete. :
https://www.amazon.com/Best-Nest-Pr...720&sr=1-17&keywords=Organic+50++multivitamin

https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Liq...sr=1-1&keywords=Organic+Advanced+multivitamin

This one is REALY Good, b/c it has other things in it for fertility health, but you would ONLY be able to take this for the first 13days then you would have to switch bc of the black cohosh in it.

Or this one: (not as good as the Centrum silver's but still good, just more exp.):
https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sig...sr=1-14&keywords=centrum+silver+women+50&th=1 (and it uses actual FOLATE and Folic Acid.

But this what you should get for the missing Folate: it's cheap and a bioavaible form of Folate, way better then folic acid: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OEQQPU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

• possible IB October 002 (640x480).jpg
    possible IB October 002 (640x480).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 004 (640x480) (2).jpg
    12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 004 (640x480) (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
  • 12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 004 (640x480).jpg
    12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 004 (640x480).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 005 (640x480).jpg
    12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 005 (640x480).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 017 (640x360).jpg
    12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 017 (640x360).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
Ohhh! I can totally see it Amber. Sounds like a lot of positive signs as well. And wow look at those charts! It really does look like yours.

Here is my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

Just a disclaimer I was really sick from cd 7-14 or so. So I am certian my temps there were from being ill. My normal post o temps are around 97.6-98.2 with pre o temps being closer to 97-97.2.

Ohhh! I can totally see it Amber. Sounds like a lot of positive signs as well. And wow look at those charts! It really does look like yours.

Here is my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

Just a disclaimer I was really sick from cd 7-14 or so. So I am certian my temps there were from being ill. My normal post o temps are around 97.6-98.2 with pre o temps being closer to 97-97.2.

Okay just throwing this out there.... But is it POSSIBLE that you could of O'd on CD10? Or even 8? Look at this.....

Attachments

• krissie's BBT Chart October.jpg
    krissie's BBT Chart October.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1
Yes, I got a positive or very near positive opk around cd 10. So I had originally thought that is when I o'd. Then I got a for sure positive on cd 16 with clear ewcm so figured that was probably my actual o.

If I did o on cd 10 then af will be here Saturday.

Yes, I got a positive or very near positive opk around cd 10. So I had originally thought that is when I o'd. Then I got a for sure positive on cd 16 with clear ewcm so figured that was probably my actual o.

If I did o on cd 10 then af will be here Saturday.

Okay, well, then I'm not completely insane and getting better at this chart reading thing, bc to honest, when I first start BBTing charts looked japanese to me. lol. You know you could do a PT now, bc if you did O on CD9/10 then you are 10/11 dpo....... ;)

I took out my positive opk on cd 16 and it gave me crosshairs for cd 10. I guess at this point it's a wait and see situation.

I took out my positive opk on cd 16 and it gave me crosshairs for cd 10. I guess at this point it's a wait and see situation.

I was just going to ask whether you did that manually or if FF did it, lol ;)

Amber, what is your plan next cycle??

I'm going to be changing a few different things, "IF" there is a next cycle ;) FX'd, but I actually have 2 other ladies requesting that I give them the lowdown on what I've done this month, bc you can look at my chart and tell it definitely was a game changer. My regimen COMPLETELY turned my fertility health/cycle problems around, even I was shocked as the data started rolling in. But there are some tweaks that I would make to it, to make it even better and more effective, now that I've done a month's worth of research and looked at probably thousands of different vitamin bottle backs, supp's, and herbs, and researched into what is the best form of each thing, the best bioavailability, etc. I think I've stumbled onto to something that could really, really help a lot of ladies actually conceive, if they follow it, correctly and with the same brands that I suggest, bc I have picked them for specific reasons. SO- I am going to do a a whole PDF File that includes exactly what you need to start the program, what the regimen is, how to take them (how many/day, what CD's, etc) and links to where you can find the best price on each item. And then I will be able to email it to anyone who would like to follow it. I'm working on it now, and should be finished today, so PM your email and I will forward it to you as soon as I'm done with it ;)

I pm'd you my email. I would really appreciate it.

Definitely looks like you are having a good cycle. Fx you get your bfp after all of it!

I have great ewcm today. So fx that means o is finally coming. Tomorrow is cd 23 and the same day I o'd last cycle on the same dose of femara.

I have great ewcm today. So fx that means o is finally coming. Tomorrow is cd 23 and the same day I o'd last cycle on the same dose of femara.

Okay, well that's great! bc I worried about the dip in temp's after your OCD10, if that was it, but now that you are having some good fertility signs, hopefully, it just a weird cycle pattern and you will O soon! Great news!:happydance:

Yea, I think my temps were high because I had been sick. Ff took my ch away yesterday when my temp was below the coverline for the 4th day.

So really hoping I get my shift tomorrow or Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->