Looking for Buddies to do Vitex/Geritol/etc to conceive....Anyone want to be my buddy

Can I join you ladies?

So A little bit of history for me. I am currently 41 and trying for our 3rd. Our first boy was born still at 36.4 weeks in 2009, then I fell pregnant with Colin within a few months of trying and had him in2010, he is now 6. We talked for a very long time about having another and just now agreed to start TTC but my cycles which used to be pretty regular are all over the place. I am not even sure if I ovulate every month and I am worried I won't be able to get pregnant now and that we waited to long. This all added to the fear of having something go wrong again, but I really want another baby.

My last cycle is:

Sept 24 CD1 to CD5 period
DTD on CD9, CD11, CD14
CD22-started spotting and very irritable and wheepy thought I was going to start period again but only spotted or light bleeding when wiping.
CD23 to cd26: light blood when wiping but not every time.
Cd27: not much to report.

I am currently on cd4 right now, last cycle was 28 days.

So my plan was to use opks along with the following vitamins and supplements, please let me know what your thoughts on this plan is:

- Natures Bounty Prenatal Complete
- Centrium DHA
- Extra folic acid
- B100 complex
- thompsons vitex 1000 1 a day
- ubiqinol 200 mg

I am just learning about all of this so any help is appreciated. Sorry it such a long post.

Welcome meldmac! Glad to have you join us :)

How are things going ladies?

Afm, I finally got my temp shift so I'm pretty sure I ovulated Monday. Just waiting on FF to confirm tomorrow.

Amber- I just looked at your chart. :hugs: How are you doing hun?

How is everyone else doing?

Afm, I finally ovulated!! I am now 3 dpo so just waiting now.

How are things going ladies?

Afm, I finally got my temp shift so I'm pretty sure I ovulated Monday. Just waiting on FF to confirm tomorrow.

That's really great that you finally O'd!! Congrats! And thanks for the support :)

Amber- I just looked at your chart. :hugs: How are you doing hun?

How is everyone else doing?

Afm, I finally ovulated!! I am now 3 dpo so just waiting now.

I'm on a new cycle, waiting for different supp's to arrive. I'm changing some things, switching to better on some and adding in some that I didn't do the first go round. FX'd it helps. I just got a + OPK today. Which is slightly odd, as I am only CD10, I normally O 2-3 day's after my first + OPK but I have O'd the next day, so I will be doing lost of BDIng for the next few days, just to make sure. We Bd'd last night when I had an almost + OPK and then today it went positive, so my instincts were right to start BDing. I haven't been tracking anything. Which kind of sucks, but I think other then the opks and temps from here out, I won't be doing anything else this cycle. I'm going to try the let go theory and see what happens. So hopefully I will see a shift in temps soon, confirm my O and be in the TWW as well, not too far behind you krissy. Anyone heard from OnErth? She was doing her trigger shot this cycle and I was really excited to see became of it. I'll have to look her up. I really hope and pray it ends in a BFP for her, she really deserves it :flower:

Can I join you ladies?

So A little bit of history for me. I am currently 41 and trying for our 3rd. Our first boy was born still at 36.4 weeks in 2009, then I fell pregnant with Colin within a few months of trying and had him in2010, he is now 6. We talked for a very long time about having another and just now agreed to start TTC but my cycles which used to be pretty regular are all over the place. I am not even sure if I ovulate every month and I am worried I won't be able to get pregnant now and that we waited to long. This all added to the fear of having something go wrong again, but I really want another baby.

My last cycle is:

Sept 24 CD1 to CD5 period
DTD on CD9, CD11, CD14
CD22-started spotting and very irritable and wheepy thought I was going to start period again but only spotted or light bleeding when wiping.
CD23 to cd26: light blood when wiping but not every time.
Cd27: not much to report.

I am currently on cd4 right now, last cycle was 28 days.

So my plan was to use opks along with the following vitamins and supplements, please let me know what your thoughts on this plan is:

- Natures Bounty Prenatal Complete
- Centrium DHA
- Extra folic acid
- B100 complex
- thompsons vitex 1000 1 a day
- ubiqinol 200 mg

I am just learning about all of this so any help is appreciated. Sorry it such a long post.

Welcome to the group! Glad to have you! I would recommend that you switch your prenantal for a better multi/nutrional system and a Folate supplement: These are what I would recommend one of these:

https://amzn.to/2fJzEm7

https://amzn.to/2fhTZhR

And here is the Folate you need:

https://amzn.to/2fhOvUm

If you would like to look at some of the other things I am doing here is the complete List: I will be ordering the first multi that I gave you link to, not the the other two, but I just haven't deleted the ones I've weeded out. The second one is a really great option as well though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3RBV3A1ATNWJH/ref=cm_wl_list_o_2?

And it's missing some key things on there as well, like my Ubiquinol 200mgs, Bromelain, baby aspirin, Seabuck Thorn Omega 3,6,7,9, DHEA, DIM, Evening Primrose Oil caps, and Vitamin D3. I will be finished with the full PDF on everything, where to get it all, and doses, and when to take it by this weekend. And if you have any questions feel free to ask ;)

Hi everyone
I would like to join in. Quick back ground
Me and dh are trying for baby#2. Ihave irragular periods and havd had cycles from 28 to 52 days. First baby was conceived using clomid on the 3rd month but this time i want to try to conceive naturally so i have been doing lot research and found vitex and have ordered mine and should be here tomorrow so will be starting on that hopfully will give me the bfp i need.

Hi everyone
I would like to join in. Quick back ground
Me and dh are trying for baby#2. Ihave irragular periods and havd had cycles from 28 to 52 days. First baby was conceived using clomid on the 3rd month but this time i want to try to conceive naturally so i have been doing lot research and found vitex and have ordered mine and should be here tomorrow so will be starting on that hopfully will give me the bfp i need.

I'm just curious what brand of Vitex you ordered and if you were having any success with it or not, as I actually did manage to wrangle my cycles into a "normal" for me, and have a lot of great tips, advice, and suggestions for brands and dosing that worked really well for me to get my cycle back in order. PM if you would like to talk :)

Hi ambertwogood

I m using natures way 400mg i started just monday cd6 so nothing to report yet. I did only take 800mg in morning first 3 days but now i am taking 1200mh on morning on empty stomack iam praying it will work fpr me as my dr is now sugguesting to me to go on clomid again. Any advise and tips will be much appreciated.

Hi ambertwogood

I m using natures way 400mg i started just monday cd6 so nothing to report yet. I did only take 800mg in morning first 3 days but now i am taking 1200mh on morning on empty stomack iam praying it will work fpr me as my dr is now sugguesting to me to go on clomid again. Any advise and tips will be much appreciated.

I would start with getting your doctor to do a FULL work up on you, and I mean every single hormone, chemical, etc that they can measure and test, have then do it. After that is done then I could probably actually help you acheive conception within 6 months successfullly. I have a background in herbal medicine, metaphysic's, and life/fertility coaching. But we need those test and levels to have a jumping off point. Make sure they do a "Full Cascade" on your thyroid, do what is commonlly referrred to as a "Miscarriage panel", check liver, gallbladder, white blood cells, red cells, kidneys, testosterone, progesterone, estrogen, xenoestrogens, AMH, FSH, DHT, a Vitamin/supplement panel that checks your overall health, DHEA Levels, I mean EVERYTHING. Even have them do an US to take a looksie inside and if they will do an HSG to kind of "clean things up". If you would like my help, I can help and am willing to, it's just always easier to start somewhere when I know what the actual underlying problem is and not just trying blindly. I will say that for herbs, I would suggest that you switch to Gaia Herbs, their liquid phyto capsules of Vitex, Maca, Ashwhaghanda, and Rodelia Roscia, and Thorne's Liver Cleanse. Two other things that are VERY important are that you get on a spectacular multi- I recommend Rainbow light complete nutrional system supplement, and then Nested's Choline supplement. A couple other things that you may want to consider is drinking 2 cups of (2bags in each cup, each bad USDA organic and 1,000 mg's) spearmint tea, and Royal Jelly Supplements (can have bee propelis and honey in it too, but it's the royal jelly that is what really matters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->