• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Eternity

Mum to 9yoDD (&NTNP)
Reaction score
Anyone else out there who has very irregular periods?

Mine are all over the place, and it's so frustrating. I'm not in a position to be able to afford ovulation testing kits and though I know what day of my cycle I'm on, I have no idea when I will O, so just lots of BD at least every other day, sometimes more, for 1-2 weeks.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm in the exact same boat. My cycles are any where from 4 weeks to 6 weeks and I've had an 8 week in there too. With them being so irregular I dont want to buy opk's cuz i feel like i would be wasting most of them not knowing even a general time to use them. And I get up at different times everyday so I can't temp either. So our BDing schedule is alot like yours. But hopefully will be getting some answers here soon. Going to the dr. next week to start some tests.

Hey Mattsgirl, I am soooo relieved to know I'm not the only one!
I would guess my average cycle is 28-32 days, but can be anywhere between 26 and 34 days, and I've even had a 24day cycle and a couple of 36/37s! So darn frustrating!
It puts my day of O anywhere in a week or so :rolleyes:

How long have you been ttc? I have my FXed for you.

We can buddy up and support each other in what I like to call the 'enthusiastic approach' (just lots of BDing lol). If we're lucky we may get to be bump buddies too FXed

Yay so glad to have a buddy again. Every time I get one they get their bfp within a couple weeks (good thing for you I guess :thumbup: ) we've been ttc for 14 cycles as of Wednesday. I have now clue as to when I o there's a two week window where I could be. But going to the dr next week hopefully to get some answers and make sure I am ovulating. But hopefully we will be bump buddies very soon.

:hi: May I join???! I have PCOS, so my cycles can go from 32 days to 60 days! LOL!

This cycle I took clomid, tho!

Hi welcome. Long cycles are incredibly frustrating. How long have you been ttc.

yes, they are nerve wrecking!!! Ive been TTC for about 1 year and 3 months... stupid PCOS makes my trying difficult, but with Clomid I ovulated on CD15!!!!!!

Wow thats really good. I hope they can figure out whats wrong with me and are able to fix it and won't cost to much or take too long.

I hope the clomid works for you and it wont take too long.

thank you! how long have you been TTC??? Are you getting checked by a doctor??

I was diagnosed with PCOS a year ago, but recently got clomid prescribed!! :)

Hi pola! Yay another buddy!!

Hope the clomid helps you conceive soon pola, very promising if it's starting to help with ovulation in your first cycle of taking it - FXed!!!

Mattsgirl, what methods are you using? Hope you get the answers you need when you see dr.

:hugs: thank you! that means a lot to me! Im 11DPO and quite nervous!!! For some reason I feel I didnt made it this cycle, but ovulating on CD15 it is indeed a huge step for me!

Im having lots of symptoms that Ive never had before, but I read thats a side effect of clomid on the 2ww! But also, I have a feeling Im not pregnant!

This long and unpredictable cycles are so much like a pain in the butt! But I hope because this sunday is mother´s day we all get some luck! ;)

Right now not doing anything really. Checking cp and cm and then just lots of Bding. With the way my cycles are I'm not sure how effective opks would be. I also I get up at different times everyday so temping is not really an option unfortunatly. But maybe once I get answers from the doctor I can start opks or temping. Just want to make sure its worth the effort.

Pola, we've been ttc for almost 13 months but just started cycle 14 on Wednesday. Don't give up yet you still have a great chance of getting a bfp :)

:hugs: thank you!

Ive read wonders about OPKs, but here they are way too expensive in Ecuador, so I just go by my CM... as long as it is EWCM then it means things are looking awesome! :thumbup:

Mattsgirl, I'm CD14 and should be Oing somewhere between tomorrow and 17th (roughly lol) so am currently BDing alot lol

Hi Ladies! I am new to the site. I'm having trouble TTC. My cycles have been every from 28 days to 38 days. Since my husband joined the navy it got all messed up! Im starting to level out between 32 and 34 days the past couple of months, but no sure when I ovulate. My twin sister had the same problem and had to be put on Clomid in which she got pregnant the second round of it! I may have to go the Clomid route if I don't get my cycles figure out soon.

Yay for oing in the next couple days!! I would probably try opks at least for a couple months but dh thinks we should just relax and it will happen. But I can't do tht. I need to feel like I'm doing something besides bding of course. I've heard good things about clomidtoo. So hopefully it'll work for you guys to. Sorry about bad spelling using my phone.

Hi neilandzack, welcome :hug:

AFM felt a Quick but sharp twinge low down on my right side this morning, so FXed that it was O!! Will definitely be BDing tonight :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->