• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Oh! and BTW woke up today at 4am, so I tested... My eyes were swollen because I was so sleepy. I think I didnt test correctly, and everything was blurry... cant remember... all I know is that I got a BFN... now I will re test tomorrow just because I didnt put enough pee! But Im sure I will get a negative anyways, but Im ok! Im feeling fine! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! I'm feeling a little nauseous and very tired. Hope these are true symptoms! Trying not to get my hopes up. I'm on CD 24 and won't be able to test until next week! Trying to be patient :)

Sorry my ticker is not working "/ I'm trying to figure this out!

:hi: NellandZack

Those are defenitelly good symptoms? what DPO are you??? Im crossing my fingers for you!! :thumbup:

What do you need to know about tickers? I can explain! :)

Symptoms sound good Nellandzack!! FX's!
Sorry pola that sux. But glad to hear your not letting it get you down too much. Who know maybe you'll still get that BFP! Hoping there just wasn't enough pee.
Suprisingly DH hasn't been sick since we've been married. And the one time he did get sick when we were dating I was sick at the same time. He showed up at my door step cuz he wanted to take care of me (mind you we've both been throwing up all day). But I'm sure we were a sight both of us passed out on my couch ready to throw up at any time. Good thing he did or later that week when he proposed I might not have said yes. (Just kidding) as childish as men are most of the time they can really step up when they need to.

Oh and eternity don't feel bad about being teary eyed, every time I hold my nephew ihave to fight back waterfalls of tears (and I hold him a lot cuz he's just so freakin cute). But we've all been there and will continue to be there until we have one of our own.

we should rant and make fun of our men! ;) theyre soooo funny! :haha:

BTW how long have youve been married???

:hi: NellandZack

Those are defenitelly good symptoms? what DPO are you??? Im crossing my fingers for you!! :thumbup:

What do you need to know about tickers? I can explain! :)

Thank you! I hope they are good sign :) I'm about 12 dpo. I tried to do one of the tickers and it wouldn't work. I put it in the signature right?

Symptoms sound good Nellandzack!! FX's!
Sorry pola that sux. But glad to hear your not letting it get you down too much. Who know maybe you'll still get that BFP! Hoping there just wasn't enough pee.
Suprisingly DH hasn't been sick since we've been married. And the one time he did get sick when we were dating I was sick at the same time. He showed up at my door step cuz he wanted to take care of me (mind you we've both been throwing up all day). But I'm sure we were a sight both of us passed out on my couch ready to throw up at any time. Good thing he did or later that week when he proposed I might not have said yes. (Just kidding) as childish as men are most of the time they can really step up when they need to.

Oh and eternity don't feel bad about being teary eyed, every time I hold my nephew ihave to fight back waterfalls of tears (and I hold him a lot cuz he's just so freakin cute). But we've all been there and will continue to be there until we have one of our own.

Thank you!!!

We've been married almost 14 months. It went by really fast!

NellandZack, yes, you put it in the signature. First, you have to get a ticker from a web page (example www.countdowntopregnancy.com) then you copy the code that starts with [ IMG/] and then, you paste it in your signature and save it!

Mattsgirl, yes, time really flies! How did you celebrate your first anniversary?

NellandZack, yes, you put it in the signature. First, you have to get a ticker from a web page (example www.countdowntopregnancy.com) then you copy the code that starts with [ IMG/] and then, you paste it in your signature and save it!

Mattsgirl, yes, time really flies! How did you celebrate your first anniversary?

Thank you! I will try that :)

Thanks mattsgirl. I really didn't feel like being emotional was connected to seeing the baby though, and I still felt a little wobbly last night too, just one of those things I guess.

Pola, I have to say, when my nine year old is ill, she busts wants lots of cuddles and to snuggle up and watch a dvd; when hubby is ill I have to become nurse, maid, waitress and mother lol.

Neilandzack those symptoms sound really promising, FXed for your :bfp:

FXed for you too pola, remember you're still not out until :witch: gets you!

Mattsgirl it will be your time soon :dust:

Thank you! I hope they are good sign :) I'm about 12 dpo. I tried to do one of the tickers and it wouldn't work. I put it in the signature right?

I got my ticker from lilypie, really easy to make, but at first I couldn't get it to show up - the code was showing instead of the image. Then I realised I was using the wrong code, it has to be the BBCode, not html or other. Hth x

Thanks mattsgirl. I really didn't feel like being emotional was connected to seeing the baby though, and I still felt a little wobbly last night too, just one of those things I guess.

Pola, I have to say, when my nine year old is ill, she busts wants lots of cuddles and to snuggle up and watch a dvd; when hubby is ill I have to become nurse, maid, waitress and mother lol.

Neilandzack those symptoms sound really promising, FXed for your :bfp:

FXed for you too pola, remember you're still not out until :witch: gets you!

Mattsgirl it will be your time soon :dust:

:rofl: men are such babies!!!!!!!!!!!!
and idiots too! for example: todays my birthday and my lovely husband forgot! :dohh:

hey Eternity, I know you already told me but I forgot, where are you at in your cycle? I'm on cd 9 and am having cramps and pain in my uterus and ovaries :shrug: but i think its too early for o.

Pola, money was kinda tight in March so we weren't supposed to do anything. But i surprised DH with a mini version of our wedding cake (a relative made our wedding cake so she didn't charge me) and DH surprised me with a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge (which is an indoor water park resort) Because we stayed a night there on our way back home from our honeymoon. It was really sweet and really fun :happydance:

I've been trying to get my thoughts in order for when i go to the doctors. I have this big long list of things I need to tell her but because i don't know what questions she going to ask I'm not sure what I need to say right away. I know I need to tell her that DH and I have been ttc for over a year with no success, my irregular cycles, and that I have excruciating pain in my uterus when I jog more a mile or more. But when do I tell her that (this might be tmi) it hurts most of the time we BD when he goes too deep :blush: I'm sure she will ask if theres any infertility problems in my family, which there is my aunt has endo. Plus the women in my family on both sides (minus one) have had to have a hysterectomy by the age of 40. I don't remember the exact reason for all of them but I know that there were serious problems.

I was reading on my dr.'s office online about the tests and treatment and stuff, and it said that if they find something wrong that can be treated with medicine they won't prescribe it unless DH has an SA first. (just for fertility reasons if there was something wrong with me and it would affect more than my fertility than they would) But I was just wondering if that was true. obviously you wouldn't know about my doctors specifically but did any of you experience this? I really hope not cuz DH doesn't have insurance and idk if they would do it and of they did how much it would cost.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Pola, happy birthday to you!!! :happydance:

Hope you have a great day and DH remembers and makes it up to you!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Pola, happy birthday to you!!! :happydance:

Hope you have a great day and DH remembers and makes it up to you!

:happydance: thank you!!!

And sounds like you had an amazing first anniversary!!! the tiny wedding cake idea is soooo cute! Did you know I make cupcakes?? I love mini cakes! :happydance:

hey Eternity, I know you already told me but I forgot, where are you at in your cycle? I'm on cd 9 and am having cramps and pain in my uterus and ovaries :shrug: but i think its too early for o.

Currently on CD20. No idea when I Oed, but like I said I did get a twinge on one side this time last week so idk:shrug:
It does seem a tad early for you, but get :sex: just in case :haha:

Good luck at the docs! Sorry no idea about fertility testing, and no idea how the whole US insurance thing works - thank goodness for the NHS over here!!

Hope you had a great bday Pola, and hope your DH remembered!!

Thank you!!! and from what you tell, it sounds like you ovulated! Did you get on the days afterwards EWCM? :)

Im 17DPO... I promise myself to buy another HPT today, so I can test tomorrow morning! Yesterday I didnt have enough time, for obvious reasons! ;)

Got a BFP this morning!!! Plan on testing again tomorrow morning to confirm because it is 6 days early, but it came up with in seconds and is a very bold line :) keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck ladies hope you all get yours soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->