• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Welcome Insert! We are all in the same boat here, so welcome aboard!! :hugs:
Where abouts in your cycle are you at the mo?

Hi insert welcome. As eternity said we're all in the same boat almost exactly.. its incredibly frustrating but together we'll get through this and hopefully be holding our precious babies soon.

Hi gals! how is it doing???

On the TTC field is not looking bright for me! Since yesterday I stopped getting cramps! AF should be here in 2 days, but Im afraid I would end up having medication to force it, like the last 2 cycles! :wacko:

Don't give up yet!! Theres still hope. (As much I hate it when people say it to me) Your not out until the witch shows...or the doctors tell you.
AFM af finally cleared out. I was supposed to be making my dr.'s appointment today but I just txted dh to make sure he was still ok with it and he's like "can we talk about it when i get home. I don't want to talk about it over txt." (he doesn't get home til after six so i wont be making that appointment today) It should have just been a "yes". Now I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to convince him all over again. I really hope not cuz when we go into a conversation like that it usually ends up with him wanting to wait another cycle or a couple months or not at all that its going to happen when its supposed to. I didn't think that this would be such a big deal. Its not like I'm asking to do something crazy that should be taken under careful consideration. I'm just asking to have blood drawn and an ultra sound. And its barely going to cost us anything. I love him to death and he's been extremely supportive but sometimes I just don't understand him.

Hope you all have a wonderful day today. I'm going to spend most of my day outside in the beautiful 80 degree weather. (Which we barely every get in Washington)

Mattsgirl, BEEN THERE!!!!
It was soooo hard to convince DH to make the appointments and see whats going on! I dont get why men can be like this sometimes! =p
Whenever I would get a BFN, DH would want to stop TTC... at moments I think men are too sensitive on the topic, but dont want to show it! who knows?? :shrug:

And yes, you´re right! AF should be here in 2 days, so Ill test on the 16th!!!!!!! Im crossing my fingers!! :)

Yea I hope I'm wrong and it'll be a quick easy conversation. But he knows how stressed I can get so I think its because he's worrid having tests done will stress me out more. But it would actually help me relax more. But fx it'll go well and be making a dr.'s appointment in the morning.
My dh never wanted to give up thankfully, but because of how crushed I get every month when af shows he wanted us to talk to someone about it. But I find that way too personal to just talk to someone about. I occassionally talk to my mom or my cousin (who's one of my best friends) but he wants someone we can talk to together. But we've desided to just keep it between us for now unless it gets worse.

Praying tonight goes well...let you know how it goes tomorrow.

you know what helped me? I didnt show him my feelings about the topic, like if I was sad, I would come here and talk about it, or take a shower. Then, when it was time to talk, I would use my cool-fun tone! It worked. Men like to avoid problems! :haha:

I hope it helps! ;)

Thanks I'll defiantly try that. Not sure how well it will work cuz now matter how calm and collected I am when I go into the conversation I always end up crying. Its so frustrating cuz I try so hard to keep it under control then they just come pouring out. But I'll try what you suggested and see if that works.

Hope the talk went well and that you and hubby are going to visit the drs today!

I know how you feel though, we did actually TTC once before but it only lasted a couple of months as I think hubby got really disheartened that it didn't happen straight away! I also think it kind of effected his confidence and made him not feel like 'a real man'. So bear that in mind mattsgirl in case that's how your hubby is feeling - you know men don't deal with emotion like us women ie letting it all out lol.

That's why I came on here, so I could talk to other women who knew how I felt and prevent myself from going on and on to hubby!!

:hug::hugs: and :dust: all round xx

Its hard not to cry! I cry for everything! But I talk about it like a joke.

Also, when its the best time to :sex: I tell him stuff like "omg you´re hot" and I grab his butt.... that really helps....... I usually make the appointments without him knowing, and 90% of the appointments he comes with me (I dont ask him if I can make an appointment, I just text him I have this appointment and ask him if he wants to join). I tell him in a funny tone (because men dont like serious moments, it freaks them out!) that maybe he can go and ask my doctor all question he has... and he has gotten many answers, so now that he understand more about how TTC really works like, hes more into it.

My doctor said something priceless: "even if the most fertile woman and the most fertile man have sex in the right days and in the right way, theres only 25% of getting pregnant, because humans are the mamals with the worst reproductive system"---- at some point DH did felt he was the one to blame. On purpose I made him take a sperm test, and it came out good, and I tease him, calling him names like "super sperm man" :haha: , and he laughs and that lifts his ego. Men are all about ego, and if we cry, they feel theyre doing more harm to us than something good.

This forum is where I let it all out, and here I tell all my sorrows, so when I talk to him, Im in a great mood, taking it like a joke, so he feels relaxed... at least my dh freaks out if the moment is serious, so I know how to handle him!

Good luck! :hugs:

I have to test tomorrow... Im 14DPO today. I had some AF like cramping yesterday, and today so far I havent felt a thing!

So we weren't able to talk last night too much going on. But we talked this morning and took all of 60 seconds to convince. The only thing is that he wanted to come with me (staying in the waiting room of course) just be there for moral support. Thank God!! I have an appointment for Tuesday the 22 at 10:30. I'm so excited/nervous. Gonna start making a list of all the things I need to talk to her about.

Hope everybodys day going good. And FX for you pola and your test tomorrow!

awesome!!! cant wait for your appointment!!!

I got my HPT and Im ready to test tomorrow first thing in the morning. Today AF should come. Im not getting amazing symptoms like other gals, but as the day after tomorrow is my bday, Id like to know if I can have some wine
:wine:

Im also crossing all of my fingers for you! :hugs:

from now on I'll probably just make the appointment and tell him when it is. I only asked him this time cuz its the first one and I thought that it was a desicion we should make together.

I have everything crossed for you tomorrow!! Not having a lot of symptoms might be a good thing. I've heard of a lot of girls getting really bad symptoms when on clomid even if they're not preggers. Can't wait til you test.

You ladies are going to be the only thing keeping me sane this week til my appointment.

Ill be happy to keep you sane! :thumbup:

WELL... clomid did messed up with me... usually I dont get much symptoms on a regular cycle... in my life Ive gotten soare boobs twice. Boobies always get big tho! But Im never more hungry during those weeks, my digestion is normal, I dont get mood swings.. but the days I took clomid, you could find me crying for 3 hours for no reason, then I would get too pissed or too happy. Then, those days I lost my appetite, I was more sleepy, and had cramping.
Since 1 DPO I had cramping non stop. I have food cravings (Im drooling over hot sauce), and Im now so bloated I look pregnant. My digestion is messed up. Im so gassy its embarassing, and I have heartburn... I never get this.. But I read that clomid makes you get strong pregnancy-like symptoms, but that doesnt mean you are... So Im trying to stay calmed, and dont get any conclusion, but at the same time, I am feeling positive.

In south america we have an old saying, that I dont know if it is true, but as we are too traditional, its not rare to hear that from grandmas. And that expression says that men become parents when the baby is born, but women become mothers when they dream about babies. I guess what they try to say is that men are not really into the baby making. Most of my friends got their husbands tricked to conceive, but they liked the idea. I dont know if the southamerican thinking is correct, but I guess it makes some sense to me.

I hope your new method works perfectly! :hugs: otherwise we`re here for you!!

Edit: forgot to tell Im getting these cramps that feel like AF is going to catch me any minute!!

Oh wow that's a lot of syptoms. I never used to get sore boobs until we started ttc. So frustrating but ah well.
I completely agree with that saying. I can tell dh is going to be a great dad just watching him with our niece and nephews but he's not really into ttc. he just thinks that we need to just have sex and time and it will happen. Silly boys:haha:

I know!!! Boys will be boys! ;)

Well, when I was younger and I was under BCP, I never spotted any symptoms!!! Since we started to TTC, the first cycle I really thought I was pregnant! :rofl: ohhh silly me!
These symptoms are pure clomid. They were the same since 1DPO!!

Yeah, I bet your DH will be an amazing dad! But until then, we will act like a small boy! Have you realized we´re like mothers to them???
My DH has even played with robots making sounds, and asks me to look at him, and he wont stop to ask me to look at him, until I watch and say "nice, darling" :rofl:

Oh my gosh I know!! I had no idea how much guys neeed women to take care of them.its like having a big child sometimes. I mean between walking behind him picking up clothes and toys (he has an obsession with technology, so its expensive electronic toys) and making his lunch for school. It amazes me how they can live on their own for so long. I even have to cut his food for him sometime. So I'm most defiantly ready for a baby.....maybe that's why guys were created, to give women something to practice being a mom on.

Hahaha mattsgirl, your last post made me lol!! I definitely agree, sometimes when hubby and DD are messing around together I have to question which one is the real child :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for your test pola.
And great news about your appointment mattsgirl!

AFM, got a bit emotional last night, had to keep sneaking off to the bathroom to hide the fact that I was tearful for no real reason lol. I saw an old colleague of mine yesterday with her gorgeous :baby: she was so beautiful it made me uber broody. Then when I get home it felt like hubby had lost all interest in baby making and I felt gutted :cry:

But it was just me being silly/oversensitive as hubby had started to look at baby gadgets (bit like your fella mattsgirl, hubby likes his hi-tech "toys") on the Internet and then initiated BDing at bed time lol.

Agree that this place helps keep you sane. Puts things into perspective, and it's just so nice to be able to talk to people who understand. Plus we're not telling people were trying because that would just add pressure!

:hugs: to you both and lots and lots of :dust:
Hopefully we will all get our :bfp:s soon

Hahaha mattsgirl, your last post made me lol!! I definitely agree, sometimes when hubby and DD are messing around together I have to question which one is the real child :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for your test pola.
And great news about your appointment mattsgirl!

AFM, got a bit emotional last night, had to keep sneaking off to the bathroom to hide the fact that I was tearful for no real reason lol. I saw an old colleague of mine yesterday with her gorgeous :baby: she was so beautiful it made me uber broody. Then when I get home it felt like hubby had lost all interest in baby making and I felt gutted :cry:

But it was just me being silly/oversensitive as hubby had started to look at baby gadgets (bit like your fella mattsgirl, hubby likes his hi-tech "toys") on the Internet and then initiated BDing at bed time lol.

Agree that this place helps keep you sane. Puts things into perspective, and it's just so nice to be able to talk to people who understand. Plus we're not telling people were trying because that would just add pressure!

:hugs: to you both and lots and lots of :dust:
Hopefully we will all get our :bfp:s soon

hey! you were tearful for a reason! Its hard to see everyone with adorable babies! I totally know how you feel! :hugs:

Oh my gosh I know!! I had no idea how much guys neeed women to take care of them.its like having a big child sometimes. I mean between walking behind him picking up clothes and toys (he has an obsession with technology, so its expensive electronic toys) and making his lunch for school. It amazes me how they can live on their own for so long. I even have to cut his food for him sometime. So I'm most defiantly ready for a baby.....maybe that's why guys were created, to give women something to practice being a mom on.

:rofl: My God!! you cut his food too???!! :rofl:
If for some reason the meat I made is a little bit hard, my husband just crosses his arms, makes a brat´s face and asks me to cut it for him! :rofl:

oh!!! how about, when men are sick???!! they´re soooo annoying and such a little girls! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->