Looking for buddies with mental health problems to share my journey with..

thanks for looking. if i stay at a 9 day lp, maybe ill email my OBGYN about it and not wait until Oct. its frustrating. Like i said, i normally get excited, but idk. i guess i feel like im already out.

I just added my OPKs in FF, because I didnt have them in, and now FF gave me solid crosshairs!!!! Changed what I thought was my O date. Putting me at approx 4 DPO. Maybe I'm not out yet???? Fingers Crossed!!!!

Just a quick question for y'all. I'm wondering how you guys feel when people joke about mental illness and being committed to a mental hospital. Does it bother you? I personally find it offensive, and when I said that I find it offensive I was pretty much attacked for it. I just want to know if I'm really the only one who feels this way.

Just a quick question for y'all. I'm wondering how you guys feel when people joke about mental illness and being committed to a mental hospital. Does it bother you? I personally find it offensive, and when I said that I find it offensive I was pretty much attacked for it. I just want to know if I'm really the only one who feels this way.

Personally I don't, even with my older step-brother having been committed to a mental health facility and having killed himself there. However, I'm pretty hardy when it comes to jokes or colloquial phrases that people use. If it offends you, then it does and if people don't respect that, then I would just distance yourself from them. :flower:

lupinerainbow - I am in a similar situation to you, I am now stable on my meds but it has taken time to get to where I am now.
Im bipolar and proud :) xx

I wantedd to check and see how yall r doing. Havent heard from u guys in awhile!

Hey also popping in to see how everyone is, things have got alot better for me and we are going to the FS again next cycle :) Spending alot of my time helping my friend to look after her children so getting even more broody :blush: Hoping the FS can do something now they know what is wrong.

xxxxx

Hey also popping in to see how everyone is, things have got alot better for me and we are going to the FS again next cycle :) Spending alot of my time helping my friend to look after her children so getting even more broody :blush: Hoping the FS can do something now they know what is wrong.

xxxxx

Yay! Good Luck with the FS

Hey Guys! It's been awhile since any of us checked it. How is everyone doing? Any BFP's yet?

Hey, I haven't been on for quite a while. No BFP but got my first EWCM ever today :happydance: so excited that this might mean i am actually going to ovulate! Have been put on metformin by doctor for PCOS and this is my first cycle on it! So excited :happydance:
How are things going for everyone else?

xxxxxx

so happy to hear that! i started spotting today so im prob out again. if af totally comes, ill call and make my follow up appt with my obgyn! Good luck!!!!!!!

hi bpd girl here ak borderline personality disorder ttc what's it mean when your cervix feels like a slit butsoftish horizontal

Hello :) I'll be TTC in November. I suffer from depression, ocd and stpd (its a personality disorder). So glad to find this thread as well as a few others.

I've been a bit disheartned by some people who have made me feel as if I don't deserve to have a child but I have my own home, am in therapy and have a great job so i dont see why i shouldnt bring a child into this world and raise them in a happy, loving home.

Anyway i hope there are some other ladies about x

Never let someone tell you that you dont deserve a child! TTC with a Mental Illness is difficult, but worth it! Im still going for number 1!

Never let someone tell you that you dont deserve a child! TTC with a Mental Illness is difficult, but worth it! Im still going for number 1!

Thanks Ces :hugs: its nice to have the support. I've wanted children for years. I know it wil lbe difficult but I really feel capable and have a great support network.

I'm also ttc #1 I see you're a lttc. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks! Now I have an Ovarian Cyst the size of a golf ball, so IDK when Ill be able to even BD enough. Too much pain!

Thanks! Now I have an Ovarian Cyst the size of a golf ball, so IDK when Ill be able to even BD enough. Too much pain!

Im sorry to hear that :sad1: sounds so painful. I hope you'll be able to BD soon. xxxx

Thanks! It is extremely painful. Gotta call my OBGYN tomorrow. The last time I had one this big, I had to have surgery to have it removed. Hoping I dont need surgery again, but at the same time, it hurts to even move cuz of the pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->