Looking for buddies.....

KimJ530

Reaction score
So I am brand new today! I am looking for some buddies I can share this crazy adventure with. Let me know if your interested!!! I love getting messages and sharing my stories, advice, news, whatever and also hearing others.

I'd love to be buddies! I'm new today too! It would be great to have someone to talk to!

Awesome! I am excited to have others to talk to. Tell me about yourself and feel free to ask whatever!

I guess I'm new to this website! Still trying to figure out the best way to chat! Is there a way to chat in a private message? or do we just talk through the forum?!

I'm 25---just got married and TTC baby #1, this is our 4th month trying...What about you? :)

I just started the account less than a week ago. I am 28 and DH is 34, this next cycle will be our first time trying, just waiting for AF to get here. I did take Plan B last month, April 28th, which is the reason I believe AF has been 3 days late now. Welcome btw.

I am 28 and DH is 30. We have been married four years. We are currenlty working to conceive #1. I wouldn't say we have been "trying" the whole time, but not preventing either. However, we have been trying with the help of Dr. on and off for about 2 1/2 years or so. Crazy story I suppose. I just completed my second cycle of clomid so we are just waiting to see what comes of that. Good news I hope.

What is clomid?? and good luck to you. =)

Thank you! Clomid is a pill that helps with ovulation. I'm hoping it will be all I need!

Oh, and are those prescribed only or I can get them off the counter?

Hello! I've been on here a short time. My husband and I have been trying active for 12+ months :/ it would be nice to have buddies that are also trying as most of my friends are just having their babies.

Hi, I've been on this site for ages now but am new to TTC, would love somebosy to chat too. I am on cycle number 2 TTC baby number 1!

So I am brand new today! I am looking for some buddies I can share this crazy adventure with. Let me know if your interested!!! I love getting messages and sharing my stories, advice, news, whatever and also hearing others.

welcome to the ttc wagon. Interested in find more people to share my journey with. O:)

Hi everyone .Im new as well..TTC since July 5th (our 1st together) But I have 2 boys and he has 4 kids of his own. The witch arrived so I am on CD2..pRAYING THIS IS OUR mONTH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->