Looking for Buddy: MC this week, over 35 and want to conveive?

little star

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm very new here and I wondered if there is anyone out there in the same boat as me?

This week I discovered the new and wonderful joy that I was 6 weeks pregnant only to learn just four days later the devastating news that I had miscarried.

I am so sad and really grieving as this is something I have waited for almost 20years.

I am 35+ and would love to conceive as soon as it is healthy/safe to do so.

Anyone want to share the journey and be my buddy?

Hi there,

I'm very new here and I wondered if there is anyone out there in the same boat as me?

This week I discovered the new and wonderful joy that I was 6 weeks pregnant only to learn just four days later the devastating news that I had miscarried.

I am so sad and really grieving as this is something I have waited for almost 20years.

hi my name is sarah i am 43 had my miscarriage 4wks ago, madly trying to conceive, if want buddy always here, sorry for you loss :hugs:

Hi there,

Hello Little Star. I'd love to be your buddy.

I am 38 years old and I suffered a missed mc last month (I was almost 9 weeks). I had the D&C Sept. 10th.

I'm now waiting for AF to start so that I can try again. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how devastating it is.

I'll send you a friend request. Let's keep in touch. You should jump into the TTC +35 thread too. The ladies there are wonderful. xo

Hi, my names Kim, I'm 35 years young and had a d&c 6days ago due to a MMC at 9 weeks. Not had much bleeding really but am still spotting atm, can't wait for the spotting to finish so we can TTC again. I'm still quite raw with emotions of sadness and anger but I'm no spring chicken so want to get a head start if it's gonna take a while xxx

Hi.

I'm 37 and I had a MC on the 24th August at just over 10 wks. It was my first pregnancy. I had my first Period after the MC a week ago Friday and my husband and I are TCC.

I'm happy to buddy up with you. :)

love and light

Jen

Thanks for your encouragement ladies. I have a lovely buddy now, thank you. Please take care and I pray every blessing for you and all your desires will be fulfilled.

hi,:hi::hi:
i'd love to buddy up with u girls if u didnt mind please. i had a mmc on new yrs day this year at 11w 6d:cry::cry: it was my 1st and i am currently ttc again. i am 38 yrs old. want to wish us all loadsa good luck and baby dust for us all xxxx

:hug::dust::hug:

Hello ladies. I am so very sorry to hear about your losses. I do understand how difficult and heartbreaking it is.:cry:

I am still waiting for AF to start following my D&C, which was done 1 month ago exactly today. My HCG levels are lighter which I guess is a good thing as the pregnancy hormones are leaving. I hope this means I will start AF soon as I am getting impatient - I want to try again.

Let's keep in touch and support keep each other! Best of luck to you all!:hugs:

Hello ladies. I am so very sorry to hear about your losses. I do understand how difficult and heartbreaking it is.:cry:

I am still waiting for AF to start following my D&C, which was done 1 month ago exactly today. My HCG levels are lighter which I guess is a good thing as the pregnancy hormones are leaving. I hope this means I will start AF soon as I am getting impatient - I want to try again.

Let's keep in touch and support keep each other! Best of luck to you all!:hugs:

i would like that very much. good luck all xxx:hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I'm 37. My D&C for my 9 week 3 day old baby is scheduled for this Tuesday at 12:30pm. This is my third miscarriage and my second D&C. We are having testing done on the baby. As soon as I get the answers back, I would love some company on my TTC journey. I'm starting a diet and exercise program in the meantime, as soon as I can get up and running after surgery, because I want to eliminate the possible "obesity" factor my doctors keep mentioning. I'm 5 feet tall 210 lbs- I have gained almost 50 lbs since my 1st mc- depression. I want to take my body back from the sorrow and make it a welcoming healthy place again.
It's hard to find people who understand the confusing jumble of emotions I'm having: guilt, fear, anger, hope, loneliness, love, loss.
I wish you all the best of luck and hope to hear from someone soon. I'm new to the site and don't know how to friend people yet, so any help with that would be nice too.
Take care and sticky baby dust to you all!

Hi Ladies,
I'm 37. My D&C for my 9 week 3 day old baby is scheduled for this Tuesday at 12:30pm. This is my third miscarriage and my second D&C. We are having testing done on the baby. As soon as I get the answers back, I would love some company on my TTC journey. I'm starting a diet and exercise program in the meantime, as soon as I can get up and running after surgery, because I want to eliminate the possible "obesity" factor my doctors keep mentioning. I'm 5 feet tall 210 lbs- I have gained almost 50 lbs since my 1st mc- depression. I want to take my body back from the sorrow and make it a welcoming healthy place again.
It's hard to find people who understand the confusing jumble of emotions I'm having: guilt, fear, anger, hope, loneliness, love, loss.
I wish you all the best of luck and hope to hear from someone soon. I'm new to the site and don't know how to friend people yet, so any help with that would be nice too.

Hello

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.:hugs:

I gained weight this year too. I got married last year and I quit smoking in January. Then I got pregnant in July and MC in September. I've gained over 30lbs and my body has been through a lot.

Since the mc, I have thrown myself into losing weight and working out. It is really helping me heal emotionally so I can't encourage that enough. You will no doubt still grieve but working out and losing weight will help for sure. If you need any help, let me know. I've been dieting since I was 9 LOL. I lost 70lbs when I was 21 counting calories and I am counting calories again to lose. I've already lost 12lbs.

I am going to friend you - please keep in touch and much luck to you on Tuesday:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Hello

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.:hugs:

I gained weight this year too. I got married last year and I quit smoking in January. Then I got pregnant in July and MC in September. I've gained over 30lbs and my body has been through a lot.

Since the mc, I have thrown myself into losing weight and working out. It is really helping me heal emotionally so I can't encourage that enough. You will no doubt still grieve but working out and losing weight will help for sure. If you need any help, let me know. I've been dieting since I was 9 LOL. I lost 70lbs when I was 21 counting calories and I am counting calories again to lose. I've already lost 12lbs.

I am going to friend you - please keep in touch and much luck to you on Tuesday:hugs:

So sorry for your loss as well. It's so hard.
Thank you so much for normalizing the weight gain thing for me. I've felt terrible about it- it makes me look still pregnant. Maybe I have trouble letting it go?
I've been dieting since age 10. Atkins and an hour on the elliptical 5 days a week has worked well for me in the past- I lost 85 lbs 6 years ago that way. Not sure if it's safe for TTC though.
I felt great back then. The endorphins really helped. So does feeling sexier.
I just hit my 1 year anniversary for quitting smoking on Oct 3rd. So, we have that in common too. I quit as soon as I got the results of our fertility testing back from my first two miscarriages in 2009. Before that, I'd quit smoking as soon as the test was positive, which I think was too late.
I was really hoping the 10 month long period of non-smoking would make the difference this time. :nope: Sadly, it didn't.
I'm also fairly newly wed- :wedding: We married on 3/6/9. One week after my first D&C. The timing was unfortunate.
I think it's great that you put your energy into something positive to help you heal. Congrats on your weight loss!
Thanks for the good wishes for Tuesday. Thank you for being my first friend on here!:hugs:

Hey there

How are you doing today? I know your procedure is tomorrow and I have been thinking of you - I hope you are holding up okay. Just think, it will be over soon and you can start to heal. I know how incredibly hard this is for you, but we are here to support you :hugs:

Congrats to you on giving up smoking! I tried to Atkins diet once - I think I lasted an hour LOL! I did better on the South Beach Diet..I lost a lot on that, but if I am going to be honest, I end up binging when I eliminate or cut down on carbs. I love them so! I envy those who can stick with it!

Again, best of luck tomorrow. Please let us know how it goes xoxo:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Hello

So sorry for your loss as well. It's so hard.
Thank you so much for normalizing the weight gain thing for me. I've felt terrible about it- it makes me look still pregnant. Maybe I have trouble letting it go?
I've been dieting since age 10. Atkins and an hour on the elliptical 5 days a week has worked well for me in the past- I lost 85 lbs 6 years ago that way. Not sure if it's safe for TTC though.
I felt great back then. The endorphins really helped. So does feeling sexier.
I just hit my 1 year anniversary for quitting smoking on Oct 3rd. So, we have that in common too. I quit as soon as I got the results of our fertility testing back from my first two miscarriages in 2009. Before that, I'd quit smoking as soon as the test was positive, which I think was too late.
I was really hoping the 10 month long period of non-smoking would make the difference this time. :nope: Sadly, it didn't.
I'm also fairly newly wed- :wedding: We married on 3/6/9. One week after my first D&C. The timing was unfortunate.
I think it's great that you put your energy into something positive to help you heal. Congrats on your weight loss!
Thanks for the good wishes for Tuesday. Thank you for being my first friend on here!:hugs:

Can I join??? I had my second m/c this year in late August and am 35. I'm currently in my 2nd cycle following the m/c and waiting to O! I hope we all get sticking beans SOON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->