• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Bump Buddies [CLOSE AGE GAP BABIES]

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hi My daughter and her brother will be 13 months apart I am due april 3rd looking for mums who will have kids close in age!

Dont have kids that are close in age but i will if baby come on his due date they will be a year and 10 days apart

Hi, my son will be either 13 or 14 months when this one is born...I'm due may 2nd so a little bit after you an my sons birthday is march 28th :) xx

Hey stacy and kat! congrats on your bumps! - how has pregnancy been looking after a lo i find it okay apart from i seem more sleepy these days x x

Hey stacy and kat! congrats on your bumps! - how has pregnancy been looking after a lo i find it okay apart from i seem more sleepy these days x x

I've found it ok too but now my LO is crawling I'm definitely getting more sleepy during the day!! I was really sick with my first one but so far I haven't been with this one :) xx

My DD will be 17 months when the new baby is born. I wanted them close together, but am a little scared since she is soooo needy!

We wanted ours close together too Audraia and I've been worried about that too. Our DS isn't too needy but I'm worried incase he gets jealous when this one is born. Going to be interesting having a toddler and a new born that's for sure :) xx

this one is great just really tired seems like no matter what time i go to bed and get up im still tired i didnt get morning sickness this time around thank gosh how is it going for you

katben, it's a good thing your LO isn't needy. Autumn has to be held for all naps still, and I must be in the floor playing with her or she cries. So unless she grows out of it there will be lots of tears when the new one is here.

Good luck to both of us! haha :)

And youngwife20, I remember you from when I was pregnant before and posting all the time :)

Katben- thats really good you havent been sick this time!! mmy daughters been crawling since she was 5 and ahalf months and it was absulutly exausting to start with i remember trying to catch a nap while i was stopping her from running away lol just closing my eyes for a brief second lol.

Audraia- in what way is she needy? my daughter is an easy baby she has more energy than any other baby i have seen everyone always says to me " does she ever sit still" no she doesnt at all ever lol but she is in a clingy face but she is slowely getting over that i think x

Katben- my daughter does get jelous already.. an 11 month old baby went to touch my husbands leg and she pushed his hand of and started crying because she didnt want him touching my husband lol and when my husband was kissing my belly she slapped his head and was trying to put her own head there lol

stacey- i think its goin well i feel amazing when im pregnant like this is just how im ment to be!

audraia :) - i remember you too! ive completly changed since i was pregnant last time i now realise it really doesnt always go as you plan and i for sure wish i was more open minded even tho i thought i was!

She just has seperation issues I think, probably from her being in daycare everyday. But at the end of the month I'm quitting my job to be a stay at home mom. She's been in daycare since 6 weeks since I had to go back to work.

You can't set her down. I have to carry her at all times, if I set her down she screams. For naps she has to sleep on me, we co sleep at night so she's cuddled right up next to me. For the longest time she never smiled or laughed, it was about 5 months before we got smiles and 6-7 months before laughing started, and those are still few and far between. She's just a serious and needy baby!

I know what you mean i have felt like with all my pregnancy my 2nd more after the morning sickness end i think if baby was older i wouldnt be as tired

She just has seperation issues I think, probably from her being in daycare everyday. But at the end of the month I'm quitting my job to be a stay at home mom. She's been in daycare since 6 weeks since I had to go back to work.

You can't set her down. I have to carry her at all times, if I set her down she screams. For naps she has to sleep on me, we co sleep at night so she's cuddled right up next to me. For the longest time she never smiled or laughed, it was about 5 months before we got smiles and 6-7 months before laughing started, and those are still few and far between. She's just a serious and needy baby!

oh wow! that does seem like hard work. my daughter doesnt like me puting her down when shes around people she doesnt know. but shes usualy okay and my daughter is always laughing and giggling she started her first propper giggle i think i cought a video at around 2 months. she is just like me and my mum!

She's just like her dad, he's very serious and not exactly a happy go lucky person! :) I told him that I really hope the next one takes after me a little more!

Audraia- i hope you get this baby to take after you this time :)

stacie- aww lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->