Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

My baby shower is scheduled for Dec 1 with a possible second one from my MIL on Dec 9.

Awesome you've felt hiccups Premomt! I felt them once last week and thought it was so cool that that's what's going on in there! I'm going to get a massage but I have to plan it well in advance cause the best place is about an hour away.

Ugh an Hour!? that's awful! how are you gonna go and get all relaxed and then have to drive an hour home? No good! I am really lucky that I can trade with a friend. Which reminds me I need to get her scheduled!

So I know I shouldn't really be "keeping track" but I've checked on my registry a few times now and NO ONE HAS BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM IT!!!

My shower is in 2 weeks! :-( :-( I will appreciate all the things I get, but it seems like I will have to return alot, or have to buy alot of my own stuff.
Kinda frustrating... I put alot of effort into the registry, and it's stuff we need and will look forward to getting.

I hope I don't get crap!:cry:

good morning girls<3
my shower doesnt have a date yet:-( dont even think its in planning yet as i havent heard nothing. how is everyone feeling? i feel blah:-(

I feel your pain Von... Thankfully not today so much, but yea, it sucks!
I'm feelin pretty good today... It's so weird to think I'm in third tri! I've been getting exhausted a bit in the evenings, but what else can I expect?
I don't feel huge... In fact today someone I haven't seen in months asked if I was pg, and she was the first person to ask me outright. Felt good to know I looked pregnant and not fat! :)

Party supply stores have little favors like cinnamon bun candles in an oven (bun in the oven) and pea pod salt n pepper shakers (pea in a pod) cute stuff baby themed.
Or make lille gift bags with Hershey kisses, or candies in them.
Or you can do random thigs Ike note pad with pen sets or kitchen timers.

Nothing expensive though.

ooh, i never thought of anything like that.
thank you! :)
and probably a little TMI but is anyone else having discharge more than usual lately? :blush:

the discharge is annoying and gross but completely normal unless its foul smelling... panty liners r a wonderful thing!

i'm seriously considering going and getting a pack of them. lol
i haven't had ANY whatsoever until now, but it has no odor so its normal :p
and your ticker is back now :)

TMI but the discharge has not changed much for me from pre preg till now. I've just dealt with it all along, never thought much about it really.

here's some more TMI~ DH and I had sex the other day and I had to Ice my Vagina afterwords!!! It get's so swollen and sore! DTD is not comfortable in that sense anymore :nope:
Anyone else having this issue?

ohh, that sounds painful...
and i'm on pelvic rest so no help in that area :p
me and DH are deprived at the moment:haha:

AI CARRAMBA that sounds aweful! with all my issues we r pretty much on hold as well...

well in that case I'd better look on the brighter side... sorry girls!
Mrs- why are you on pelvic rest?

my placenta preevia or however you spell it.
i have an u/s on the 12th of Nov. to check on it.

I'm not very comfortable on top anymore but haven't had to ice! Should you mention it to your doc next time? How often are you ladies going to your doctors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->