Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

haha look at both of u... ur got a pumkin in there <3 :)..he he made me giggle i dunno what i am since my ticker thingamabob messed up... high five u two on almost 30WEEKS!!!!!!!

bb shower wasnt so bad:) oddly enough the ppl i excpected to come did not and.the ones i really didnt think they would did. there was 9 ppl including host. not so bad... and im thankful. ppl listened and didnt get me a boatload of clothes. i got mainly the things i needed. so im happy<3 u guys so quiet!

oh and a game where u guess how.many toiletpaper squares big around the mama is told me im 11 squares big haha.. go ahead.. measure toiletpaper style hehehe

glad everything went well at the shower :)
and 11 sheets, i could probably beat that as much as i've been eating lately:haha:
hope everyone is feeling good, i still feel the same just keeping a look out for strectch marks, being super hungry but don't know what i want, and getting too excited for Bray to be here:happydance:

I'm glad your shower was good von! I'm just sailing along right now... did a Belly map yesterday to find out where my baby is sitting. kinda neat :) nothing really important to report really... Have daily reflux... and Im just getting over a head cold... feeling good though :)

www.spinningbabies.com has a section in it. Its just basically you map where you feel the strongest kicks/ punches, or a bulge that could be a butt or back...
It's neat! It makes me more aware of where baby's head/hands are versus where they should be.

HOw's everyone doing today?

definately checking this out :)
and i'm 30 weeks and still fit in my jeans, so i'm feeling awesome!:happydance:
i have noticed that i'm not as hungry anymore, i used to be starved 24/7 but these past couple of days i just want to snack instead of eat full meals. which is good since thats what my doctor has been wanting me to do all along:haha:
still no bh strong enough for me to notice them and no swelling :D
hope everybody is feeling just as good!:flower:

wow i never heard of belly maps before!
my appetite has also gone out the window!

i think i spoke too soon, haha.
now all i can think about is sweet stuff..
chocolate covered cherries and pies mainly:dohh:

haha! welcome back appetite!!
not so for me:-\ i got blessed with the stomach bug.... very attractively sittin on throne with a bucket for a good part of day:-\ hope u.ladies.dont have to worry about that EVER!

oh no! ):
i hope you get to feeling better soon!, maybe you'll get lucky and its just the 24 hr one instead of 48. i hate those viruses :growlmad:
update from my doctors appointment today.
i have gained 2 more lbs, thank you sweet stuff:haha:
and will be getting induced around jan 29th!! :D
i'm soo excited:happydance:

all the doctors in the town i live in are dumbass's. my last 2 miscarraiges were because of the same doctor telling me nothing was wrong when reallly all i needed was pills for low progesterone.:growlmad:
so i go out of town and have to drive an hour, and he feels that at 39 weeks if i'm still not in labor then he would rather induce me than risk me not getting to the hospital in time because of traffic, weather, etc.
but he can't do anything 'legally' until i'm 39 weeks. not sure if that is the law everywhere..

just thought of this--technically i'm not early-mid Feb anymore.
i don't have to leave you ladies do i? i love my bump buddies on this thread and don't want to have to go to some strange thread :cry:

haha u better stay here!!! its alright.. my doc tells me flat out he believes i will not make it to my duedate... i have another ultrasound on jan 2nd to determine wether i could go naturally or via section...

oh.. i had to run and.pick.up my daughter from school yesterday.. there is a rather LARGE mom i know so what she.said.irritated me... maybe cuz i was feelin sick u b the judge ** ooohh emmmm geeee VONA UR FRIGGIN HUGE ! u gonna.have a fat baby**.. ummmm excuse moi? my tummy is only measuring.two.weeks ahead and in comparison to other mamas 28weeks i look.just fine... i think.its the way she said it.. she even slapped her jiggly knee! and dont u b.sayin nothing about my bb.... i just stared.and.walked.away.. it was either that.or.throw my boot at her.and.see.who.waddled.faster... uggh

oh.. i had to run and.pick.up my daughter from school yesterday.. there is a rather LARGE mom i know so what she.said.irritated me... maybe cuz i was feelin sick u b the judge ** ooohh emmmm geeee VONA UR FRIGGIN HUGE ! u gonna.have a fat baby**.. ummmm excuse moi? my tummy is only measuring.two.weeks ahead and in comparison to other mamas 28weeks i look.just fine... i think its the way she said it.. she even slapped her jiggly knee! and dont u b sayin nothing about my bb.... i just stared and walked away.. it was either that.or.throw my boot at her.and.see.who.waddled.faster... uggh

good luck with the ultrasound :)
and omg...the nerve of some people, i swear.
i love how when we start showing everybody likes to tell us how big we are getting and guess how much our baby will weigh or the number of babies we are carrying.:growlmad:
atleast you kept your cool though, i would have proli not been as nice as lately my horomones feel like they are raging and i'm constantly getting mad over stuff that normally wouldn't have bothered me.
and your not big! i just went and re-looked at your pic on the bumps thread. thats how i looked almost too. we're awesome:hugs:
maybe she is mad cause' you are still smaller than her? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"