• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

My navel is killing me...whenever I sit or get up....it's really painful....got doctor's appointment next tuesday. Baby movements have lessen but the kicks are strong now. I guess now baby has less space to move around. I was reading that now baby sleeps most of the time... What about you all?

I keep checking if I have lost the plug..but till now I am sure my plug is there. It's basically like a snot....whenever you go to the loo you can check if there is anything else....plugs do vary....

I have not lost plug yet. I'm glad your dr is saying that is what it is mrs! dealing with an infection this late in the game is no fun!

I started my EPO yesterday and although it's probablly a coincidence- my contractions were more frequent and noticably stronger yesterday.
Not so much yet today though.

I am sorry you're dealing with navel pain shradha! and Lightning crotch mrs!
THe only thing i'm currently dealing with is swelling. my feet last night actually hurt at the joints where the creases are supposed to be because they were swollen so bad. and usually sleeping takes care of it, but this am they were still swollen. so today I've had sneakers on for a good portion of the day so far.
I'm gonna continue to take the EPO, and start massaging the "induction" points on my ankles and other areas tonight :)

I'm getting excited! but I'm also trying not to get excited cause i could be setting myself up for dissapointment if i go past my "due" date.
Oh and I got some of my maternity pics back :happydance:
I've got them on FB so if you want to see them like asap find me there. otherwise I will try and post some later. :)

I am there under Justine Roinson my profile pic is of me and dh.

yea I don't know how to find non friends on fb... I tried searching your name and email von and got nothing. :shrug:

Is everyone still hangin in there? no news is good news right? Tomorrow is my last working day... kinda bitter sweet. I'm excited to not have to work, but I am nervous about not making any money. I am thankful that I will be able to rest. I will be able to do more to help get ready for labor like walks, massage, and exercises (when I have energy!) But at the same time I'm nervous I'm gonna go way over D day, which will cut into my length of leave time with baby.
I'm probablly making a big deal of nothing though...

So the DR has told me i need to get nightly deposits of :spermy: but dh has been reluctant lately. IDK why exactly... he hasn't been taking care of business himself (he tells me) but just hasn't been into it. Which is strange for him. maybe it's cause the Dr said for us to. Either way we dtd last night and it was good :) but nothing came of it obviously lol!
However yesterday I had a TON of BH throughout the day. I'm really hoping today won't be too bad. I have a LONG busy day... Client- babysit- client- client... :-/ but if it's meant to be then it's meant to be! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day today!

well lost my plug yesterday morning... had.doc.app after and cervix was.closed.he.said.. but instead.if.wanting me there in a week he.wants me there in 5 days already.. ugh.. oh and nurse shook her head at me and flat out said... i cant.believe u made it this far already!... ummmmmm oookkaaaayyyyy?! i also had.to.do my strep swab... ON MY OWN! fourth bb and NEVER had.to.do that on my own... sooooo weird! last night.was horrible.. i dreamed.all night i was going into labout.. and everytime i woke i was.cramping! all it really did was make.me.feel exsausted when i got up to get.karl.ready for.school.... and ooohhhhh.... guess whaaaat!?!?? my daughter... 9 years old... GOT HER.FIRST PERIOD.YESTERDAY! :%'%9#-%/%'%-&:?8; like WHAAAAAAT???? yup so.needless to say.. i kept her home! how emotional is That!? i was 11 and i thought.i was.young... geesh!!
oh premomt u make me giggle! daily.deposits.haha... hope its gonna.get.u going.soon!!! cany wait.to hear what ur havin and.how.it all went.for.u!!! and i.find.ut.poopie.not.being able.to.find.u... it.says i have a fb email.. ill try.sending u that.one... once u find.me.ull.find.mrs. we had.issues.finding each iyher.as.welk

oh silly.phone... went.to.fix a spelling and.BAM.. its posting gah!! so ya.. yesterday i.list my plug.. but before.i seen that i woke.almost an hr.early with MAJOR energie.and.BEST mood.ever!! NOTHING irritated or.ticked.me.off.. that was more.amazing than the.plug getting flushed haha. i guess i can count.myself.lucky considering the.nurse.wasnt planning on seeing me.again.. i dunno.. i.sorta feel cool.with.whatever happens now.. i.dont.feel.freaked.out or nothing.. even.though hubby is.on.road... worst.case it will be a.skype birth... all.is.set up.for.bb 100% as.of.today. sorta felt.the need.to.finish everything up.today. first time.im.sitting.down.since 6.30 this morn and its 3.30 now. developing a headache... oh anither.strange.thing... tmi i suppose.. but hey... i.feel.safe here haha.. i bm THREE times.yesterdy!!! holy crap..litterally! and.AGAIN this.morn.. i must have been full.of shhhh haha and it wasnt.the.runny.kind.either.. ooooddddd... my body going insane !
MRS ur inching closer.to d day!!!! whooop!! cant wait.to.see.pics!

Hope something happens for you soon, I'm anxious to know the gender!
And i wish my doctor would tell me i needed deposits nightly!
He told us on the 16th at my 37 week app, no sex) :
im not sure why though, he couldn't feel lo head or anything?
but we're still dtd lol just being easier haha!
I'm ready for this baby to come out so as long as there aren't any signs of complications I'm guessing sex is safe :p
and i want to start walking but dh is a couch potato and doesn't want me too >:/

yesterday i went ahead and checked my cervix to.see what it felt like closed... today after.being.crampy i just checked..... i.can.now.insert.one.finger and.i.SWEAR i feel.the bag of.waters ! ya... creepy.. i think.i.wont.be.doing that again

Your braver than i am, lol!
I'm scared to even attempt to check.
i hope mine progresses as quickly as yours though:)
maybe your doctor was expecting it so he wanted to check sooner than a weeks time.
keep us updated and good luck! :)

I wanted to comment more last night but was too tired and on my phone.
Von~
I can not believe at age 9 your daughter started her period!!! Well I take that back... I can believe it. My cousin started at that age too about 10 years ago. It just kills me that girls are starting younger and younger now...
Some may think it's not related, but I feel that all the growth hormones pumped into the cows, chickens and pigs we eat have a huge part in the fact that the younger generation is going through puberty much MUCH earlier.
The hormones are given to the livestock to get it to mature earlier... Why wouldn't it affect another mammal that ingests it?
This is one of the reasons I like to purchase organic local meats.
And Von~
I dreamt last night about loosing my plug :haha: thanks for that lol!
I know that your plug can replenish itself, but it sounds like you will be the first of us to go von :) Darn you for already having kids :winkwink:

Well today is my last day of work! I have only one (paying) client, then waxing my best friend. which will be nice. not too stressful, and an easy day. I'm very much looking forward to no more work for a bit. But I'm scared about the lack of income too.

Oh and remember how I said DH was being distant the past few days? well yesterday he flipped a switch. He came home after work and cleaned the whole house and did all the laundry and told me he's just super stressed about all that goes along with raising a child and how shitty the economy is and that he's sorry he'd checked out over the past few weeks. :shock: caught me a little off guard, but I was thankful he realized he had done this, and that how he was acting couldn't continue. I just hope this wave of a funk doesn't sweep over him again before the baby is born. Honestly his honesty stressed ME out. I don't need that kinda feeling right now!
Men... lol :wacko:

Von- you are one brave lady.....I am too scared to try...my belly seems to have dropped low and I feel pricky and poky all the day...i know it's early...but I have been getting some weird dreams of lately. I feel I may go into labour before my DD....

Premomt- it is good that dh has finally realized his mistakes....enjoy the pampering....

Mrs- it's really shocking to know that your doc hasn't told you About the gender....but y?

S- i already know the gender, i was saying I'm anxious for premom because she hasn't found out. Lol
pre -i think your right about all the horomones in our meat causing early puberty!
Dh and i try to buy all organic too.
von-i agree with pre you will probably be the first of us to go, I'm jealous! :p lol

Mrs- lol....ok I got it wrong.....

Premomt- I too try and buy organic meat but I am more of a sea food lover so I can't choose.

I guess I am, going to go into labour first..... From the past few days I can't sleep at night...these pricking and poking are bad....mom was telling me it can be contraction pain....did you all experience like this ?

i hot those poking pains.where it feels like.shes jabbing her finger through my cervix.. and alotta pressure.. its different for everyone.. mine always started out with period like.cramping and braxton hicks sort of contractions getting more painful with everyone. i just always sorta knew... best indication is when ur.water.breaks but that.dont alwaysbhappen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->