Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

Hi Nay! welcome!

I wasn't planning on tossing my pants for a while.. I don't anticipate being pre preg dimensions till at least 5-6 months out. and besides they are WAY too comfy to get rid of... I don't even want to!

I hope all goes well von! let us know!

My mom said i may have dropped a bit. I don't know if I have. I took a pic and compared it to older ones. I don't see it...

I'm having pics taken Sat! Yay! professional ones :) and the weather is supposed to be 75 and sunny :)

And we talked with a doula yesterday. I believe we will have her attend our birth too :)
I'll update more later!

just noticed PREMOMT is considered FULLTERM!!!! high five!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Premomt:happydance:.....

I feel solid pull and heaviness in the lower belly whenever I get up from the bed or chair...I sometimes feel sharp pain....I can feel sudden change in my belly I mean can feel discomfort while sleeping.....

Premomt I shall keep my clothes. Thanx for the advice.

Vonamausi- I too feel the same pricks and pain....all the best 4 the appointment.

Welcome nay!!

Mrsbabybump- I guess our body is getting ready for the DD.

Yay for full term pre!
Could be seeing pics of your lil one any day now:)
Anxious to hear how your app goes von, hope well.
And i hope your right s, i want him to hurry up and make his entrance. Preferably in 9 days(; lol

are any of you taking any supplements to help prep your bod for labor and birth?
my midwife suggested I start taking the following:
Red Rasberry leaf tea 3-4 cups a day.
Evening primrose oil ingested 2-3 times a day and vaginally at night 2-3 pills to soften the cervix.
Dr Christopher's birth prep daily.

Midwife said that at this point I should be getting nightly "deposits" of either EPO or :spermy: to help my cervix get ready.
DH loves the later lol!
I've got the supplements on order and hope to start them as soon as they get here. I've already been drinking RRL tea pretty daily but only one cup as I don't have many tea bags left.

The Maternity photo shoot was so FUN! It was LOOOOONG though... She has never done maternity shots before so we were helping her with her portfolio. Therefore she was experimenting with alot of different poses, and positions. we took the pics at my parents house as they had the best lighting, and pretty settings in their development.
All in all start to finish was from 12:30- 4.
So I'm hoping we get some really great pics from it!
She's gonna do birth photography as well and newborn pics too.

How is everyone feeling these days? I still feel pretty good most of the day. I feel like my BP is changing a bit though and feel like my heart races sometimes. I also get headachey a bit too, but I think I just need a chiropractor adjustment for that. Baby still seems to be sitting high, and not engaged just yet.

I think my bestie is gonna come over in a bit to do a belly cast today too :) gotta do it before bebe decides to make its entrance!

I couldn't get RLT at any of my local stores unfortunately and we don't use credit cards so i don't reckon i will be using anything. I haven't even been able to find EPO capsules or anything >:l
oh well, guess i wasn't meant to have it lol. Still crossing my fingers that I'll be going on my own soon instead of induction at the end of the month. I tell LO everyday how many days he has left until i want him out haha! The 20 th is the day i hope is my ' this is it' day :)
I'm also up to weekly apps now, whoohoo:)
I'm still feeling pretty good too, i think I've been losing my plug, but no noticeable bh lately.
also been feeling crampy still and have a dull ache in my lower back, but it comes and goes.
Still haven't packed mine and dh bag or installed carseat lol im a procrastinator :p

i been feeling like i been.leakin a lil daily:-\ BH r.getting intence.and.painful most of time:-(
i cannit drink.rlt.cuz my labours have.always.gone pretty.quick.. since its not supposed.to make u go into labour but make labour.go.quicker specially the second.stage:) id.write.more but currently being attacked by three kids who.want.their.story :p

boo, I just typed a bunch and then accidentaly closed the window :-(

What I said was~ Von it makes sense that you wouldn't want to take RRL tea. and how cute being attacked by the chillen. <3

and Mrs~ I'm surprised you couldn't find RRLT anywhere! I would figure Walmart would have both RRLT and EPO.. I can find EPO capsules in just about every pharmacy section i've visited. I just purchased online cause it was cheaper and we order protein powder from a company online.

I'm gonna share some pics now :)

here's what I got to do today :thumbup: and when it dries- we get to paint it :happydance:

Attachments

• belly cast bnb.jpg
    belly cast bnb.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 5
  • belly cast bnb2.jpg
    belly cast bnb2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4
That looks so fun! :)
And i found epo! But not sure of whether i want to do that or even how really. Lol
Von you might be the first one out of us to go! Take it easy.

Epo can be beneficial if taken orally by itself or orally and vaginally. Orally you just follow the package. Vaginaly you start off with 1 pill a night then two then three and i think three is the max. But only do what youre comfortable with.

u never know.. i feel permanently tired:-( and PRE thats awesome!!! i knew u could get that done but grossley excpensive.. wonder.if i.could get the stuff on my own and.let someone.help me do it! id love to.see the finished product<3
i really try not.to whine all the the time but im starting to feel miserable.everyday now! and i had.theeeee worst cramps in my legs this morning! when i tried.to get.rid of.them i got another one in my hip... o_O cant win lol. prob dont.help having.so much to.do without another adult here while.dh is.working. i had to pick him up yesterday after being.gone.for.11 days.. sooner than.normal.cuz his truck needed.to b serviced. but he.will b gone.again within two.days:-\ gave me a chance.to lay back down again this morning once.kids were off to.school. my lil.guy.atacked.dad.while.i crawled back to bed:)
doc app on thursday and im hopin he will.check me to.see if im.thinning.or.doing SOMETHING... an indication.for.hubby to.stay closer.instead.of.venturing all over.the.states so hed have a.better.chance.to.b there for.the.birth:)

Mrs~ I have been meaning to ask you why you think you're loosing plug? what does it look like? how can you tell? Just curious... I've googled some pics and have nothing like it showing in my panties or tp.. LOL!
Von~ I'm getting to that point too. Biting my tounge a lot about being uncomfortable... Just trying to suck it up and keep trucking along.
Today my mom is here for a bit to clean house for me. She's doing the odd ball things we don't normally do like windows today. Next week she will help with cleaning the fridge and oven and maybe hopefully the baseboards. I get so winded and tired trying to do these things... but I feel so helpless just sitting watching her buzz around doing it. I'm greatful though!

And yet again I'm flip flopping about when to quit working... I'd love to be done now, but can't afford to be just yet either. My husband keeps telling me not to push myself too far and I just don't know where too far is...We shall see....

Its whenever I'll go to the bathroom, usually when i get up there's what looks like snot floating in the water. I don't have any blood tinged stuff when i wipe but alot of light green, mostly creamy white though discharge i guess you'd call it lol. This isn't at all as gross as it sounds lol.
Anybody else really crampy all day, like your about to have aunt flo?
I'm so ready for his arrival, i think I'm driving myself crazy trying to analyze every little thing lol.

labour can begin.with the.feeling of.onset of af!!! uuuuhhhhh !! excitement!!

wow von you're lookin good! :)

And Mrs~ I have no idea about what a plug would look like, but what you are describing kinda sounds like what I had going on. and that was a yeast infection. kinda yellowish green discharge. made my pee cloudy and turned up most on the TP. Hope that's not the case with you!!!

And I hope your crampiness is the beginning of a good thing!

I had DH take me for a walk tonight to see if we can get something started. LOL no such luck. Had a few contractions but nothing substantial. oh well. cest la vie.

My dh doesn't understand that walking is good, its like he wants me to carry lo forever! Lmao.
but i asked dr bout yeast infection and he seems to think its the plug :)
hopefully something will happen for you soon pre!
and von your bump is looking spectacular! You've definitely drooped lol.
not too long for any of us hopefully (;
I'll post my full term bumpy in 2 days, if my computer is back up, it caught a virus and is on the fritz >:l
i think I've also dropped though :)
and been having more lightning crotch :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"