Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

Shortyblonde

1st child-first trimester
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
My husband and I just received our BFP on the 5th of this month!!!
Due September 16 =)
Anyone else due in September who would like to be bump buddies?? =)
Feel free to message or add me I'm new here.
Thank you!
:cloud9:

Hi I got my :bfp: on January 7 I'm due on september 15...I would love a bump buddy to share my journey with compare symptoms and update on bumps!

Hi I got my :bfp: on January 7 I'm due on september 15...I would love a bump buddy to share my journey with compare symptoms and update on bumps!

YAY!!! thank you!! Can't wait to share this amazing Journey with you!!!

me either I'm just a day further than you lol! have you gotten any symptoms

hey ladies! i got my BFP on jan 4th....so according to my ticker my due date is sept 12th, but i have a feeling that will change a bit after i go to the dr for my confirmation and first appointment on the 27th this month...

have either of you gone to the dr yet? i called and mine wont see any pregnancies until 6-8 weeks to confirm them at that point....

my first appointment is for friday yay! that's because my doctor know me well she delivered me as well...any of you ladies have symptoms

Hi ladies, I got my BFP on January 7th. I already had an appointment with the doc for January 20th as a reg check up. I called to tell them I was pregnant, and she kept my appointment with an ultrasound! I am soooo excited! I am a bit nervous though as I really have no symptoms at all. I have been a little more tired lately but nothing else. Have any of you had any symptoms. According to online I am due Sept 13th :)

Also this is my first, any of you already have and kids?

I look forward to getting to know each of you :)

this is my first baby but 2nd pregnancy I pray this one stick! the only symptoms I have is sore boobs,and cramps that's mainly it!

Hey ladies :)

I got my BFP today!!! Yay!!! So according to a due date calculator, we will be due 12th September!!

We had an awful time with our loss at the end of last year so am desperately hoping this little bean sticks!!! Havent had too many symptoms yet - was sick a few days ago and have been super tired. But that is about all. Although have been finding today that im needing to pee an awful lot!!! But am just putting that down to it being so hot and me drinking so much water!!!

Wishing all you lovely ladies a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

same here I pee alot and super tired I find myself always sleep!

Hello Ladies :)

I am expecting baby number one on 10th September and would love some bump buddies to share experiences with :kiss:

xxx

I'm due on the 11th of September with my first and would love a bump buddy too, especially as I'm telling nobody but my sister until after my 12 week scan...I'm telling her on sunday.

I'm due on the 11th of September with my first and would love a bump buddy too, especially as I'm telling nobody but my sister until after my 12 week scan...I'm telling her on sunday.

Ahhh you are one day behind me! How is everything going so far? have you had any MS? xx

Everything seems to be going just fine, I do think I feel a bit more tired than usual, but then again it's winter and I'm always sleepy in the winter...I don't think I've had any ms yet...I had a really bad cold for about a week, so the coughing made me a bit nauseous at times, but I don't think it was ms.

I'm a tad annoyed I need to wait 7 weeks to see a midwife and get a scan...would like some reassurance before that, but ah well.

How are you doing? Any funny symptoms? My only one really is that I feel my uterus...my other organs must be making space for it already because I feel like somethings in the way when I sit down or bend over... :D

Hi ladies,

I got my BFP on Sunday but confirmed by digi on Tuesday morning. My EDD according to LMP is 16th September. This will be our 2nd child and we already have a daughter who is 2 at the end of the month.
At the moment, im feeling a little tired, have felt nauseous a couple of times and I have really sore boobs. Apart from that I'm feelin ok.
I've picked up my maternity notes from the doctors so waiting for my midwife to contact me to make my 8 week appointment.
How's everyone feeling? x

Hello ladies. If anyone's interested, there is a September Stars thread in the pregnancy buddies section, everyone welcome :D

Glad everything is going well for you, and yes 7 weeks is a long time to wait! :wacko:

We have our first Drs appointment on Tuesday :)

My symptoms have been reeeeeally sore boobs, to the point that I dont even want to wear a bra! Sore lower back, some cramping and I am constantly tired!! My OH already has a son who is 11 and he is convinced that im going to have a tough pregnancy eg morning sickness etc :wacko: I hope he is wrong!!

i got a digital :bfp: this morning due roughly about 19th september. if this is a sticky one, got gp's this afternoon, scan booked for tuesday and had beta's done yesterday so here's hoping its good news. been feeling sickly but getting pains high up in my blly and in my back :(

I'm pregnant with my second due on 19 September. My daughter will be 5 in February :) So far I haven't stopped peeing. My nipples are soooo sore and my boobs feel bruised and definitely swollen. The nausea comes and goes but nothing major! I'm so excited!! Will be good to share it with you ladies :hugs:

Due sept 6th symptoms includes; sore nipples, little cramping, sleepy and pee pee. Haven't seen a dr yet bc I traveled out of d country just came back today will be making appointment soon, am 6wks first pregnancy SUPER EXCITED

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->