Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

I got my BFP Jan 6th. I am due September 17th!:cloud9:

Hi I got my :bfp: on January 7 I'm due on september 15...I would love a bump buddy to share my journey with compare symptoms and update on bumps!
I also got my on the 7th, and I am due on the 14th. :happydance: Hello Bump Buddy!!

hello new bump buddy...this my first so I'm excited as well...Ive taken a 4week picture lol I'm taking some every 2weeks

Hey September Bump buddies, wondering what, if any symptoms you have had or are currently having.

I don't have a ton, get bloated by the end of the day and get twinges in my stomach every so often.

Hey September Bump buddies, wondering what, if any symptoms you have had or are currently having.

I don't have a ton, get bloated by the end of the day and get twinges in my stomach every so often.

I'm the same but I'm also a bit gassy! The twinges have seemed to ease the last couple of days though, all in all feeling pretty good atm. Going to enjoy this bit before the ms kicks in!

Now i'm nervous...I wouldn't even know i'm pregnant if my hpt's weren't showing bright big bfp lines...I feel great today...Not tired. Boobs are sore but I've accepted that they are gonna be huge and sore from here on out. Other than that I feel totally normal...Is this normal???

Now i'm nervous...I wouldn't even know i'm pregnant if my hpt's weren't showing bright big bfp lines...I feel great today...Not tired. Boobs are sore but I've accepted that they are gonna be huge and sore from here on out. Other than that I feel totally normal...Is this normal???

I don't think you have anything to be nervous about. Many women don't have symptoms at all. Just thought it'd be nice to share in case people are having symptoms!

currently i have these symptoms:

* Feeling sickly
* Tired as hell
* peeing like a race horse (whatever that means)
* lower back pains
* some stomach pains
* increase movement in bowels :(

huge congratulations thought hun i have suffered chemicals and losses so i am scared useless we were told to stop TTC so i have utterly no idea what DPO i actually am :D

Got our BFP on Monday, due September 19th :) so excited/anxious/nervous/over the moon!

Hi all!

I am 6 weeks pregnant due on the 9th September :)

Anyone wanna be a buddy?
Would be nice to have a buddy as I am very scared and nervous this is my 3rd pregnancy.
I have a healthy nearly 3year old boy & I suffered a stillborn baby girl in July '11.

Xx

Hey that's perfectly normal hun!
My 1st I was just like you no symptoms just a BFP! No sickness , was bliss lol.
My 2nd I was as sick as a dog!!! Drained, tired - awful.

Enjoy :)

Oh, and i think I may have pregnancy rhinitus... My nose has been stuffy for 5 days, so much mucus(sorry) but feel fine otherwise. Doesn't feel like a cold, just a stuffy nose that never stops.

Hi, mind if I join?

I got my BFP on 4th Jan, and doc says I am due 15th September.

This is my 4th pregnancy. I have 2 children, 12 and 10, and last September I lost my baby boy at 16 weeks to PPROM. Symptom wise I am feeling nauseous on and off, not particularly hungry, a little crampy, and very tired. Bbs have already got bigger! I have had a little brown tinged CM today which has worried me, but I'm hoping it's nothing.

Great to meet you all.:hugs:

Hellylou.. I had a loss too hun. I wish u all the best I'm taking this a day at a time.
So far I have a bit sickness now and again and just tired x

Hey please mum!
No symptoms? How long did that last without symptoms? Thats awesome!

I never had one symptom with my first until the end. I got horrible insomnia for my entire 3rd tri. I'm really hoping that doesnt happen again.

Hi all!

Anyone wanna be a buddy?
Would be nice to have a buddy as I am very scared and nervous this is my 3rd pregnancy.
I have a healthy nearly 3year old boy & I suffered a stillborn baby girl in July '11.

Xx

similar story with me - have a little boy who's 4 & had a stillborn baby boy in 2008 and this is my first pregnancy since - so feeling nervous about it all too. Hope this proves to be a healthy pregnancy for us both xx

Congratulations!!!

I have just found out I am pregnant (well a week ago tomorrow)!! I am now 6 weeks and 1 day.
I am due around September 8th.
Does anyone know when the first scan is likely to happen, I know that you can get one at around 6weeks but that would be private?
I am totally new to this, as this is my first :)!
xxx

Hi,

I got my BFP on the 11th Jan....due on the 19th Sept based on what Fertility friend tells me.
symptoms: some cramping, weeing more and sometime a bit hot (which is great as I'm always freezing !). Also slight dull ache sometimes on my right side..feels like under my uterus (was getting a bit worried about it but it seems to have lessen today).

Congratulations!!!

I have just found out I am pregnant (well a week ago tomorrow)!! I am now 6 weeks and 1 day.
I am due around September 8th.
Does anyone know when the first scan is likely to happen, I know that you can get one at around 6weeks but that would be private?
I am totally new to this, as this is my first :)!
xxx

Congratulations Candymummy2be!

Thank you Nervouswait!
I am really nervous but I can not help thinking that in September I will be a mummy, me and my fiance were not trying due to organising a wedding which is now on hold but still... could not want anything more than this!
How far along are you?
x

Hi all!

Anyone wanna be a buddy?

Xx

similar story with me - have a little boy who's 4 & had a stillborn baby boy in 2008 and this is my first pregnancy since - so feeling nervous about it all too. Hope this proves to be a healthy pregnancy for us both xx

Hey girls, I see there are few of us who are PAL. This is pregnancy number 15 for me. I have Morgan (7), Naomi-Mae (6), Honey was stillborn in May 2007 at 36+6 due to PROM at 28 weeks, placental problems and medical negligence, Kaysie Blossom (3), then I have seven first tri loses, Riley Rae was stillborn at 24+3 in April 2011 due to placental problems and medical negligence, and I have since had two more first trimester loses.

I am due the 12th September, I hope you are all being looked after well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->