Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

same here I pee alot and super tired I find myself always sleep!

This is my only symptoms pee and sleep oh how could I forget FOOD! I'm now hungry all the time but I'm confused as to what to do now, do I get prenatal or go to the doctor? Someone said I should go to the doc now and let them prescribe something? Idk

I'm pregnant with my second due on 19 September. My daughter will be 5 in February :) So far I haven't stopped peeing. My nipples are soooo sore and my boobs feel bruised and definitely swollen. The nausea comes and goes but nothing major! I'm so excited!! Will be good to share it with you ladies :hugs:

huge congratulations when did you find out i am very nausea's too wearing sickness bands all the time... my DS is 5 in june :D

I just got my :bfp: today also! Will be due sometime around Sept. 18th according to when I ovulated. I would love to have some bump buddies to go thru this process with. I had a ruptured ectopic in Sept. so I am very nervous about this one. I have 2 dr.'s appt.'s schedule for next week for blood work.

Excited to meet all of you!

My doctor won't see me till Feb 9. It feels like forever!

Yea, during my first pregnancy the doctor didn't schedule to see me until i would have been 8 weeks. But since I had an ectopic they want me to come in asap to make sure that my levels are doubling.

I spotted a tiny bit last week, barely enough to be anything but the cramps is what worried me. This is my first pregnancy so of course i'm goin crazy about everything. What are your symptoms? My boobs throb at night but that's about it. Cramps last week but this week not much at all.

this is my pregnancy test story lol long thread but gives you some update and my TTC journal as in my signature if this baby sticks it will be a miracle.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/848692-roughly-12-13dpo-now-faint-line.html

Hi everyone - I got my bfp on saturday - really early considering af was due today! Took another digi today and its changed from 1-2 weeks to 2-3.
EDD is 20th of september - 3 days before my little boys birthday! Went to the docs today and saw a really nice female doctor, she was amazing, so reasurring (i had a stillbirth in 2008, so was a bit anxious) and booked my to see the midwife next week, which suprised me!
I cant believe how many bfps there have been already this month, its amazing!
Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months!x

Hello! Got my pos on Jan 10th. Estimated due date is Sept 17! Very excited!!!!

hey everyone,
We got our :bfp: on the 6th January .... I have tested everyday (some days more than once) since then to make sure its really happening 8 positives in total!.... OCD!!!

calculated my due date as 15th September ... the day after my hubbys birthday :hugs:

my symptoms so far have been lots of weeing, very sore and big boobs, and my irritable bowel syndrome has returned :-(

I saw my GP today and I was very disappointed, he would not give me any advice regarding my IBS or quiting smoking, he just told me to speak to my midwife, who I will not see until I am at least 8 weeks!!
The GP did not give me any advice on healthy eating, folic acid etc, he basically said go back out to reception and book in with the midwife!!

I will be ringing the surgery tomorrow and making another appointment with another GP!!!

Massive congrats to everyone on here :cloud9:

xx

hey everyone,
We got our :bfp: on the 6th January .... I have tested everyday (some days more than once) since then to make sure its really happening 8 positives in total!.... OCD!!!

calculated my due date as 15th September ... the day after my hubbys birthday :hugs:

my symptoms so far have been lots of weeing, very sore and big boobs, and my irritable bowel syndrome has returned :-(

I saw my GP today and I was very disappointed, he would not give me any advice regarding my IBS or quiting smoking, he just told me to speak to my midwife, who I will not see until I am at least 8 weeks!!
The GP did not give me any advice on healthy eating, folic acid etc, he basically said go back out to reception and book in with the midwife!!

I will be ringing the surgery tomorrow and making another appointment with another GP!!!

Massive congrats to everyone on here :cloud9:

xx

Aww you got your positive on my husband's birthday! I have tested everyday since too! LOL...Just to make sure it's still in there!

I think some doctors just get complacent when it comes to seeing pregnant women, I think its terrible that they shun questions which a completely viable, pregnancy or no pregnancy, what a GPs for if not to settle health worries.
I really think I would refuse to leave until my questions were answered!
I really hope you get a better doctor next time - I had a lady doctor today who was lovely, my GP (a man) is very straight talking when it comes to pregnancy so it was a nice changed to have a GP who seemed genuinely happy for me!

Hello everyone,

Hubby and I Got our BFP on Tuesday:happydance::happydance: I'm due September 16. It caught us by surprised because we weren't really trying last month. Im so happy but really nervous I suffered a m/c before so I'm praying for a sticky bean. So far my symptoms are peeing a lot, gas, cramping, headache , night sickness and sore bobbs. I have to go get some blood worK done and have first ultrsound monday so excited !!!!

Congrats to everyone!!!!

Hi Ladies

I'd love to join in. I'm due Sept/14/2012 according to the internet! We should keep this thread going as sort of a Sept/2012 thread!! I'd love to keep sharing stories symptoms, bump pics etc. with all of you!!! By the way it's nice to meet you all and I hope your all feeling well. So far not a single symptom for me, maybe more CM than usual but definately feeling good!

This is my second baby and I can remember that with my first I had no symptoms at all.....I swear I wouldnt have known I was pregnant if I didnt take a test. I'll count my lucky stars for not getting any symptoms. Who knows maybe this time it will be the same. Here's hoping..... Hope you are all well. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :)

:pop:

same here I pee alot and super tired I find myself always sleep!

This is my only symptoms pee and sleep oh how could I forget FOOD! I'm now hungry all the time but I'm confused as to what to do now, do I get prenatal or go to the doctor? Someone said I should go to the doc now and let them prescribe something? Idk

I sleep alot also,my boobs are super sore,I love to eat but my appetite is leaving now because I'm so tired I get cramps off and on...I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get my prenatals so I think going to the doctor is best!

Hey please mum!
No symptoms? How long did that last without symptoms? Thats awesome!

Hi I got my :bfp: on January 7 I'm due on september 15...I would love a bump buddy to share my journey with compare symptoms and update on bumps!
I also got my on the 7th, and I am due on the 14th. :happydance: Hello Bump Buddy!!

Hi ladies, I got my BFP on January 7th. I already had an appointment with the doc for January 20th as a reg check up. I called to tell them I was pregnant, and she kept my appointment with an ultrasound! I am soooo excited! I am a bit nervous though as I really have no symptoms at all. I have been a little more tired lately but nothing else. Have any of you had any symptoms. According to online I am due Sept 13th :)

Also this is my first, any of you already have and kids?

I look forward to getting to know each of you :)
Hello according to my calculation we are due on the same or one day apart. It is my first. I have always wanted a child and finally the time "was right". I am very nervous as I have already started obsessing about the delivery day:wacko:.....My appointment is on Feb. 2nd. Besides being sleepy nothing else of the symptoms so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->