Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

Hi nervous, I've been feeling the exact same way as you today.
I was taking a B100 complex to help my 10 day LP and spotting, it did the trick but now I want to stop since too much B3, so I've read, isn't good for baby. I'm reluctant to just stop it though in case progesterone falls and the pregnancy ends. I'm cutting down to 50mg tomorrow morning and then switch to just B6 when it arrives in the post.
It's a terrible thing to worry that you and your little baby won't make it, but it out of our hands now. I was worrying like you in my journal and the girls there gave such good advice. There's nothing to do but enjoy the ride. I hope you feel more positive in the morning. Right now, you're pregnant! ENJOY IT!!! :hugs:

Thank you Coconuts. I really appreciate your support. After having a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and having emergency surgery it just has me on edge of making sure i take things seriously. I didn't have the severe pain like they say you should have with an ectopic and by the time I got to the hospital I had a litre of blood in my stomach. So this go around just gets me on nerves to want to know that I'm okay ahead of time. I do need to just relax as there is not much i can do at the moment. Thank you.

Hi nervouswait, I too have not much cm to speak off and no real symptoms apart from a good nose every now and then but it comes and goes. I say everyones experience is different and you don't have to have ghastly symptoms to be pregnant.

Hi guys... if anyone is interested we have a facebook group for us girlies due in September. Don't worry it is a 'secret' group which means noone other than the girls in the group can see anything you post or that the group even exists. If you are interested please PM me your facebook name and I will add you xx

Hi Ladies,
So yesterday morning I woke up and was spotting. I of course, freaked out and went straight to the hospital. my LMP was december 13th, which should have put me at 6 weeks prego. They ran labs and did an ultrasound to make sure I wasnt having a miscarriage, well low and behold there was still a gestational sac in there, with a perfectly working corpeus leutuem (spelling is wrong) I am NOT 6 weeks prego, I am only 4 weeks pregnant. I found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks and 6 days (weird I know and no one can explain it.) So we go back in on thursday and then next tuesday for more labs, labs yesterday showed an hcg as 2892. I do not understand any of this, any ideas? thanks and keep your fingers crossed this bean sticks!!! Anna

Hi Ladies,
So yesterday morning I woke up and was spotting. I of course, freaked out and went straight to the hospital. my LMP was december 13th, which should have put me at 6 weeks prego. They ran labs and did an ultrasound to make sure I wasnt having a miscarriage, well low and behold there was still a gestational sac in there, with a perfectly working corpeus leutuem (spelling is wrong) I am NOT 6 weeks prego, I am only 4 weeks pregnant. I found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks and 6 days (weird I know and no one can explain it.) So we go back in on thursday and then next tuesday for more labs, labs yesterday showed an hcg as 2892. I do not understand any of this, any ideas? thanks and keep your fingers crossed this bean sticks!!! Anna

Hey anna, my dates were set back to because it seems i ovulated alot later than i thought so maybe this is what they think happened with you? the fact they seen sac and that is a good thing, and your numbers are good too, have they decided to call you back for another beta and scan?

sorry to hear about the spotting i had this on friday and ended up running to the hospital they did my beta and it was 1,860. the wednesday before that my beta was only 27 so a good increase in numbers, but he never scanned me i ended up getting a scan on monday and seen sac and fetal pole and they put me at 5 weeks 2 days :D hope everything goes well for you and you get some answers soon xx

Hi Ladies,

Hey anna, my dates were set back to because it seems i ovulated alot later than i thought so maybe this is what they think happened with you? the fact they seen sac and that is a good thing, and your numbers are good too, have they decided to call you back for another beta and scan?

sorry to hear about the spotting i had this on friday and ended up running to the hospital they did my beta and it was 1,860. the wednesday before that my beta was only 27 so a good increase in numbers, but he never scanned me i ended up getting a scan on monday and seen sac and fetal pole and they put me at 5 weeks 2 days :D hope everything goes well for you and you get some answers soon xx

I have beta on thursday and tuesday and then another scan on 2/8 trying to keep the faith.

Hi everyone
Havnt posted on here in awhile. Not much is going on really so I guess I dont have much to say. Days are crawling by. I dont get my first scan until beginning of march.....First doc appointment shortly after that. I work in the same office as my doc so he can requisition the scan without even seeing him. His usual protocol is not to see pregnant women until around 12 weeks.....So I guess I wait. I'm not too concerned about levels although I cant wait to see my little bean on the screen.....only 6 weeks to go. Definately feeling preggo tho, all day nausea (havn't had to be sick yet tho) and EXTREME fatigue, I almost fell asleep at my desk yesterday :(

Hope all is well with you ladies. I'm jealous of all who get early scans. I'm not willing to pay for a private scan so.......12 weeks it is!

So I got my lab work done today to see if it has gotten higher. It was 2892 on monday and today (thursday) It is 7884. So we ARE still pregnant! Thanks for all of the prayers, I go back in on Tuesday for more labs so keep those prayers coming!

Hellloooo!!! im new to this too and due in september too congrats :)) xxxxxxxxx

Hi guys... if anyone is interested we have a facebook group for us girlies due in September. Don't worry it is a 'secret' group which means noone other than the girls in the group can see anything you post or that the group even exists. If you are interested please PM me your facebook name and I will add you xx

I have been trying to figure out how to PM you but no luck.:dohh: Help please!

click on persons name at that side <<<<<<<< it will show you a drop down screen and then you click send private message but yours isn't enabled by the looks of things because i can't PM u lol

click on persons name at that side <<<<<<<< it will show you a drop down screen and then you click send private message but yours isn't enabled by the looks of things because i can't PM u lol

Lol yours too the drop down menu does not give me option for PM.

i think you must have ticked the part that says no private messages

Hello everyone!
I am due on Sept 22.
Soo soo tired and ill. Cant hardly wait until the second trimester!
Need some bump buddies.
Take care!

welcome hun i'm also due 22nd september :D when did u if out you were pregnant?

Lol I'm not sure!

Lol I'm not sure!

I think there are restrictions on your account until you become an avtice BnB member.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->